Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Sharps on NJ Devils in game 1????

Little value. Strong feeling the closing figure will have derivatives on under and kings.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I might take Kings

No idea what I am talking about though..hunch bet

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Tough call-can make a good case for either side. I personally think if NJ plays similar to the last two NYR games they will take the game one anyways and likely the series. Cheers

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Going with the Under in game one. Game 3 or 4 Overs will cash easy.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Kings need some adversity.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Little value. Strong feeling the closing figure will have derivatives on under and kings.
    Stick to what your best at prikkboy

Fetch me a fukkin ice cream cone

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's going to be a great series to watch... but these games could go either way. Wouldn't know the outcome to any of these individual games.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Slow your roll Deucer. Too early for this shit. Guys are dazed & confused now. Scratching their nuts and smelling their fingers.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Deuce I told you fukks to take Devils a few days ago at plus money

Matchbook had -114/112 at one point!!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Home teams have crazy record last few years at home in first four games

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

this is not my write up but from one of the best NHL handicappers there is.

Game 1
    Los Angeles -103 over NEW JERSEY Pinnacle
    The Devils dominated the Rangers in the first four games, yet the series was tied 2-2. In game 5, New Jersey blew a 3-0 lead and had they not scored in OT in that game we might not be talking about them here. They were also pushed to the limit by the Panthers in round one. The Devils have withstood everything thrown their way in the playoffs but the Kings have had answers for every style of play and hold a significant edge in net. Let’s also not ignore that after the first period of game 5 against the Rangers, New York dominated the rest of the way and were the much better team in game six as well. That’s a concern, as the Kings have few flaws and have not been outplayed by any team in this year’s dance. L.A. buried the powerful Canucks, the stingy Blues and the upset-minded Coyotes by winning 12 of 14 playoff games. They have numerous goal scorers, great goaltending and a defense that is proficient in moving the puck out of the zone. The Kings opened up as a -118 favorite in this first game but the betting population has bet against them and now the Devils are slightly favored. What’s more interesting is that the odds makers have the Kings a -166 to win the series and that strongly suggests they’ll win at least one of the first two games. We couldn’t agree more. Marty Brodeur better be outstanding otherwise the Kings will dispose of this host as Quick-ly as they disposed of the others. Play: Los Angeles -103 (Risking 2.06 units to win 2).

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Let's be honest-VAN is not a strong playoff team, STL had nowhere near the offense needed and PHX was far outmatched. So I would say FLA was roughly equal to PHX, with PHI and NYR being better quality teams. Psyched for the game at any rate.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

this sharp is on Nj +155 cant pass up the EV

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

for the series that is on the +155 not the game

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

what!?!?
    philly looked gassed againt a hyped pitts series. NY looked gas after a weak first and second series. Van made the finals last year and confrence finals the year before, how are they weak (and i hate VAN), FLA was a lucky shoe in considering their division...team was never that strong or deep.....STL played consistently well all year and then their goalie tandem fell apart along with weak offense in the playoffs...

kings are my personal pick, i wouldnt be surprised if the devils psych them out though.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

yeah the Devils might psych them out

great caping

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17276

devils for 1st period, 1st game and series for me...........

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharps must be on devils because square dummies like me that bet out of ignorance/boredom are on the kings. they never lose road games and I always see value in nhl road teams due to the cheaper lines. home ice doesn't mean shit (except in game 7's)