upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO if Lakers trade Gasol for Boozer then the end really is here. Trading one of the top big men in the game for a stiff who never did shit anywhere? I heard some talk about Deng and Jefferson was a possibility. That just doubles the number of stiff LA will get.

Trading Gasol is not the answer. When there is a clear common denominator in the equation the answer is simple, but people refuse to think Kobe has any blame whatsoever for anything, when he is the real reason the Lakers are in the shitter. Had Phil Jackson not come back and they had not gotten Gasol gifted to them Lakers would really be a mess right now, they were on borrowed time but as desperation now sets in and they try to make trades and hope something works it just gets embarrassing. In two years they went from Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Odom, shannon Brown to Kobe, Bynum and a bunch of trash heap stiffs. Once they completely fall apart next year and Kobe can only blame Bynum then it will get really good.
    Who the fk is "Jefferson?" You continue to embarrass yourself w/ statements like this that prove you know absolutely nothing about basketball. You don't even know the players names. I figured you would be in hiding after starting threads claiming the Lakers were a lottery team & would win 24 games this yr amongst the hundreds of other retarded statements. Now you're saying "you heard" they were talking trading Pau Gasol to the Bulls for Jefferson?? Seriously, who the fk is Jefferson??

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Who the fk is "Jefferson?" You continue to embarrass yourself w/ statements like this that prove you know absolutely nothing about basketball. You don't even know the players names. I figured you would be in hiding after starting threads claiming the Lakers were a lottery team & would win 24 games this yr amongst the hundreds of other retarded statements. Now you're saying "you heard" they were talking trading Pau Gasol to the Bulls for Jefferson?? Seriously, who the fk is Jefferson??
    Hamilton not jefferson, richard jefferson richard hamilton all the same difference I guess.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Boozer is the lock-down defender the Lakers are looking for.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

No one is interested in Boozer or his contract.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Pau = +6.7 Roland Rating
    Boozer = +0.4 good for 10th on the Bulls

Boozer is an average NBA player at best. Pau is a pussy but is still a fair bit better.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

boozer is such a horrible defender, Thibs would LOVE to have this guy off the team

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Pau has 2 or 3 good years left in him. Kobe has about 3 or 4. Keep them together. Trade Bynum and a second round round pick for Reddick and D12. Then figure out some way to get Lamar Odom back from Dallas (I think they are sick of him).

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bynum is the most overrated player in the NBA. Guy can't pass for shit. He shoots it when he's triple teamed. Who does he think he is, Kobe? Lakers minus Kobe would get swept in the first round by any team in the West. guaranteed. All people say is feed their big men down low. Their big men are average scorers. Gasol is a pass first PF. Bynum is a scrub that didn't do dick to win 2 rings. Just rode Kobe's dick.
    You don't know what the fukk you're talking about you dumb fukkin pile of goat shit!

NYSportsGuy210

Bynum is also an injury risk and is immature. They can get so much more for him....ie-D12 and a good outside shooter.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Pau has 2 or 3 good years left in him. Kobe has about 3 or 4. Keep them together. Trade Bynum and a second round round pick for Reddick and D12. Then figure out some way to get Lamar Odom back from Dallas (I think they are sick of him).
    Is this a joke?

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    Is this a joke?
    No but your life is.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I love it when players request trades to specific teams. Who said Chicago even wants Pau? Just for that, I'd screw him and trade him to Charlotte.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    No but your life is.
    Are you even capable of stopping for a moment to think about what that trade would mean for Orlando? I mean, how fukkin stupid do you think they are?

First 12