InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Lebron is clowning Garnett

couldn't happen to a bigger fukkin asshole

if theres one way i might start liking lebron this would be it...kg wont do or say shit to a guy lebrons size

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

guys in the league all say KG is the biggest fukkin pussy

thats what makes his act of screaming curses all game long even funnier

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

u guys are idiots....lebron is the biggest dickk sucker in the league other than Bosh.Lebron ain't clowning no one other than himself.
    Points Awarded:

FuzzyDunlop gave EDDIE MONEY LINE 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    guys in the league all say KG is the biggest fukkin pussy

thats what makes his act of screaming curses all game long even funnier
    Show me one piece of credible evidence.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    u guys are idiots....lebron is the biggest dickk sucker in the league other than Bosh.Lebron ain't clowning no one other than himself.
    i guess you havent been watching this game? or kg ever?

guy runs his fukkin mouth to every little guy and skinny foreigner...it's no secret he backs down to guys his size...lebron might be a dikk sukker but hed fukkin pound garnett

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

LeBron has been clowning KG since his days in Cleveland. Nothing new here.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

KG bodied the fuk out of Lebron the one possesion lebron guarded him earlier....KG would bomb Lebron's house if it ever came down to it...but David Stern would just buy Lebron a new one

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    i guess you havent been watching this game? or kg ever?

guy runs his fukkin mouth to every little guy and skinny foreigner...it's no secret he backs down to guys his size...lebron might be a dikk sukker but hed fukkin pound garnett

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

KG is a complete joke - hilarious how he thinks he's going to get a 2 year $30M contract next year as a FA.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

garnett the biggest punk bitch in the league 17 years running. remember when he was talkin shit from the bench the year he was out?

hipster
    hipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

All Lebron has to do is win a ring to cement himself as an immortal player.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i agree - garnett is the biggest fake thug in the history of the nba

seems like a real scumbag throwing elbows and taunting puny guys all the time

and i think this is a great point, lebron is winning over a bunch of fans in this series just because they hate garnett more

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys, when was the last time you saw a fight in the nba? and nba players that stood up for there teammates?

never. league is a bunch of egotistical over paid pussies with little to no desire to kick ass if ass kicking was necessary.

they slap each other or rub each others heads.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would make KG -175 over Lebron. Not sure King James has ever had to throw down with anyone? People have been worshiping him since he was a young teen.

ridims

when garnett stared down lebron near the end of the game under the basket, lebron should have gotten right in his grill and should stepped up to him. instead. he laughs like a moron and hands the balls to the ref. Should we also bring up the time during the pacer series recently when the heat were getting blown out and lebron swung his arm in frustration almost doing a world peace maneuver. these players have no balls and are all clowns. pure show.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    when garnett stared down lebron near the end of the game under the basket, lebron should have gotten right in his grill and should stepped up to him. instead. he laughs like a moron and hands the balls to the ref. Should we also bring up the time during the pacer series recently when the heat were getting blown out and lebron swung his arm in frustration almost doing a world peace maneuver. these players have no balls and are all clowns. pure show.
    No balls? I'd bet Garnett or LeBron would both KO you in 1 round I highly doubt you would have the "balls" to do anything to either of them

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Steve Nash could beat Lebron's ass. Write it down

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

KG and LeBron are both pussies.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    No balls? I'd bet Garnett or LeBron would both KO you in 1 round I highly doubt you would have the "balls" to do anything to either of them
    hey idiot, i was talking about the players in the nba. I'm not comparing myself or saying that i'd do this or that but commenting on how wack the league has become.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Br0nxer

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    as a side note i would take a punch in the face from either one of these guys for $500,000

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I would make KG -175 over Lebron. Not sure King James has ever had to throw down with anyone? People have been worshiping him since he was a young teen.
    sharp. garnett still a fau tough guy tho.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i agree - garnett is the biggest fake thug in the history of the nba

seems like a real scumbag throwing elbows and taunting puny guys all the time

and i think this is a great point, lebron is winning over a bunch of fans in this series just because they hate garnett more

Don't forget he likes to hit guys in the nuts.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

guys, when was the last time you saw a fight in the nba? and nba players that stood up for there teammates?

never. league is a bunch of egotistical over paid pussies with little to no desire to kick ass if ass kicking was necessary.

they slap each other or rub each others heads.
    so you really think nba disciplinary actions weren't what created the lack of fighting in the game?

nba has by far the harshest penalties for fighting of all professional leagues...maybe you didnt see the nonsense they calling technicals for last night? that's the real joke of the nba

half the guys on here call nba players thugs and the other half call them pussies which is it?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Leron fukkin playing ball now

Hopefully he stays aggressive throughout series

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

KG bodied the fuk out of Lebron the one possesion lebron guarded him earlier....KG would bomb Lebron's house if it ever came down to it...but David Stern would just buy Lebron a new one
    How many rings has stern given Lebron? He's in his 9th year in the league eddy. Stern coulda rigged last years finals if he wanted. Boston is no match for miami. Get real.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i agree that the league loves lebron because he didn't get suspended when cole hamels hit harper with that pitch. everyone knows lebron was the person behind. they let him get away with everything.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How many rings has stern given Lebron? He's in his 9th year in the league eddy. Stern coulda rigged last years finals if he wanted. Boston is no match for miami. Get real.
    Goat.....Miami is a machine that can not be stopped bro....

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

none of these players should throw elbows/fight and neither should any other player this far into the playoffs. you gotta be a complete idiot this far into playoffs.

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Garnett=champion. Lebron=not a champion.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

hate them both, not sure who to root for... I guess the old guy

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by therushishere View Post
    Garnett=champion. Lebron=not a champion.
    yeah garnett won a lot when he had similar support in minn as lebron did in cleveland

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post

Tampron would get his face melted by KG, Kg has old man strength and 5 times the heart Tampron has.
    I hate KG and Tampron but KG would absolutely melt that spoiled punk.

Kid has be spoiled and a punk since he was 10 and people started taking notice.

KG -500 imo

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I respect KG more every year, been doing it since day 1 in the NBA. The guy battles every second.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

when garnett stared down lebron near the end of the game under the basket, lebron should have gotten right in his grill and should stepped up to him. instead. he laughs like a moron and hands the balls to the ref.
    Here is your KG stare down. Looks like he is looking at Doc to get out of the game.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    so you really think nba disciplinary actions weren't what created the lack of fighting in the game?

nba has by far the harshest penalties for fighting of all professional leagues...maybe you didnt see the nonsense they calling technicals for last night? that's the real joke of the nba
    half the guys on here call nba players thugs and the other half call them pussies which is it?
    with all the shit talking in the nba and cheap shots, none of these players have the balls to stick up for themselves or there teammates. They take stabs at other players but back down when things get heated. They are all a bunch of pussies with egos shoved up so far up there asses. the league is horseshit. the calls on the court are bogus and misleading because the refs have it in for certain players and coaches. They are also dictating what goes on.
    Thugs in the nba? Example - Gilbert Arenas thinks he is a thug bringing a gun in the arena locker room. These guys are stupid as fuq. More like idiots with money who lost there passion for the game and get caught up in the nonsense surrounding the nba glamour.

12 Last