jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Eastern conference basketball is so hard to watch!

It's just the most boring and horrid basketball to watch. what the hell happened to the game of basketball? I'm serious, it's taking all I have not to turn the channel. On the other hand i do find the western conference games to be enjoyable. The NBA needs to rebrand there product. Take the jump step out, and the 3 and 4 step dunks, it's really diminished the game in my opinion.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

it's ugly because Boston has very little offense

Miami/San Antonio will be very entertaining

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

no sh1t sherlock

i think okc has a chance aswell

RAPISTburger84
    RAPISTburger84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    It's just the most boring and horrid basketball to watch. what the hell happened to the game of basketball? I'm serious, it's taking all I have not to turn the channel. On the other hand i do find the western conference games to be enjoyable. The NBA needs to rebrand there product. Take the jump step out, and the 3 and 4 step dunks, it's really diminished the game in my opinion.
    I've been saying this for years...in the East they can't shoot...they can't create their own shot, they're just awful...there's a reason that the over unders in the west are above 200 and in the east it's below 180...there's a reason that the Eastern Conference usually has teams in the playoffs under .500....the East SUCKS!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    yeah so much worse than the jvg knicks against the mourning heat

these guys are so much more exciting to watch than the east 10 years ago its not even close....try appreciating the heat defense and when the c's move the ball all over the court they still cant get a good look....rondo was neutralized

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Yea Boston Celtics are putrid to watch offensively. I don't think I watched one minute of Celtics-Sixers series because I knew it would be unbearable. Add the Utah Jazz to this list too.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

East stinks. NBA finals game 2 is in san an tomorrow.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

san an has some ugly hoes.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Its also ugly because East has been scripted from Day 1....only a fool would've thought any team besides the Heat would win the East (even if Bulls were healthy).

West was more exciting....people did see OKC as being a top team but they did surprise many by playing beyond expectations in the playoffs. Memphis/Clippers did get ugly at times but a very exciting/physical/competitive series nonetheless. Not to mention Spurs coming out of no where to run over the league.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

might as well watch a WNBA game...awful just awful

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

the east sucks so hard... I think Philly would not have won a series against the 8th seed of the west..