TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

NBA Refs: Joey Crawford Is Stern's Henchman

I'm watching the OKC/Spurs game earlier tonight... and I was surprised at all the NO CALLS Westbrook and Durant were getting driving the lane. I had Spurs -5.5 but... honestly... you could tell that the NBA didn't want OKC to win this game SU. Why? Apparently it's all business. But if you look closely at the footage... Durant and Westbrook were getting practically molested and no calls were being made. Here are some clips that I found on YouTube that are playoff related... and how this time of the year... it's nothing more than a business... and we as gamblers are sort of catering to the event... because without US there is no $$$$$$$

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Agreed.....so sad how rigged the NBA is. Tim Donaghy is a hero as far as I'm concerned for Atleast giving the public a look inside this travesty.....he's just one of many who have been involved for years and it starts at the top (Stern)

TheMoneyShot

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I can't say I believe the NBA is rigged, but I hate Joey Crawford with a passion. After he ejected Duncan years ago, I thought Crawford was cooked.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Crawford should be killed.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Crawford's a bum. So is country Joe West in baseball.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You just found out now?

I wrote a post on Joey Crawford last year. The guy is a legend for fixing games.

NBA is one big hot mess. I'm not going to touch it next year. Was up 30+ units in the beginning of the season, only to piss it all away by end of season.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Most of us have known this for years

Yolkix
    Yolkix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

My question is do we think the league is fixed because we bet on the games and notice things more or is it actually? I think the term certainly gets thrown around very easily.

TheMoneyShot

I guess when the OKC was up by 10 at one point... and Westbrook was hitting his jumper... OKC looked unstoppable. If they play decent defense on the other end how can they lose SU? But of course... it's simple to balance out the game is they want a San Antonio win SU. When anyone drives for the Spurs... call the foul. Send them to the line. People wonder why Durant and Westbrook never drive the lane as much??? Now you know... they believe they have a better chance with a mid range jumper... than driving the lane... getting hacked... and getting NO CALL. Very interesting with the line Spurs -4.5 in Game 2.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Clearly a Spurs vs Heat series would draw more money than OKC vs Heat, right?

TheMoneyShot

How do you call a technical foul on Doc Rivers... for what he just said??? Wow.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Yolkix View Post
    My question is do we think the league is fixed because we bet on the games and notice things more or is it actually? I think the term certainly gets thrown around very easily.
    YOU Honestly can't be that IGNORANT to think this $HIT is real & NOT FIXED !! Watch this B$ for basketball>