flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I used to have a few drinks and always drive but never would drive drunk. In my 22 years of driving, I had never received a DUI, I moved out of the Country and the first 3 months I have been living in Israel, I have been arrested twice, both for under the influence while driving...Unreal...

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RAPISTburger84 View Post
    Who are you? His publicist? I've been watching this douche try to come off as a Bible thumping Jesus freak, meanwhile complaining about his haters, how little respect he gets, etc...but in reality, he's just a fake a$$ white boy, just like Rashad said. MMA fans know the difference between a fake a$$ fighter and a real fighter.
    Why is he fake, it was jesus who said ""he that is without sin, cast the first stone". Rashad is the the fake one. He could have said, I dont fight a trainning partner and period. He trashed talk jon jones and he did accepted the fight. That is bull shit. Jon Jones is a fighter, his job is to fight not to be Dr Phil or Barack Obama. Why the fuk do you care what he says, are you goint to have sex with him or to see him fighting?

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I used to have a few drinks and always drive but never would drive drunk. In my 22 years of driving, I had never received a DUI, I moved out of the Country and the first 3 months I have been living in Israel, I have been arrested twice, both for under the influence while driving...Unreal...
    Maybe the police there does a better job than here.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    I make a living taking care of car accident victims but I'd rather get another job that stand for the alcohol industry.
    Who would you rather drive with... an experienced drinker that has had 6 beers? Or, someone that is Texting while driving? The obvious answer is neither. But who do you think causes more accidents? In my opinion... Texting while driving is MUCH worse than drinking while driving. The Government seems to only care about Blood Alcohol Content. BAC is practically useless in the real world. An experienced drinker could drink 4 beers and not even have a mild buzz going but an inexperienced drinker after those same 4 beers might be swerving all over the place. If you can say the alphabet backwards while juggling 3 balls while standing on 1 foot after 4 beers I'm pretty sure you're ok to drive regardless of your BAC.

Now... lets talk about the elderly. I would rather drive with an experienced drinker after they've had 12 beers than drive with virtually anyone over the age of 80. The 80 year old can drive the wrong way down a one way street for 3 miles and the cops will pull them over and tell them "try to be safe" and they'll be on their way. I'm not condoning driving after you've been drinking but I think most people are still better drivers after a few beers than anyone texting or the elderly for that matter.

Btw... there are 300,000 deaths per year in the United Sates that are obesity related. That's WAY worse than alcohol. Should we make Fast Food illegal? As far as I'm concerned... a person can eat themselves to death if that's what they want to do. It's not my business nor should it be the Governments business. For as much as the Government tries to make things better... they almost always make things worse.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 05-29-12 at 12:28 AM.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Who would you rather drive with... an experienced drinker that has had 6 beers? Or, someone that is Texting while driving? The obvious answer is neither. But who do you think causes more accidents? In my opinion... Texting while driving is MUCH worse than drinking while driving. The Government seems to only care about Blood Alcohol Content. BAC is practically useless in the real world. An experienced drinker could drink 4 beers and not even have a mild buzz going but an inexperienced drinker after those same 4 beers might be swerving all over the place. If you can say the alphabet backwards while juggling 3 balls while standing on 1 foot after 4 beers I'm pretty sure you're ok to drive regardless of your BAC.

Now... lets talk about the elderly. I would rather drive with an experienced drinker after they've had 12 beers than drive with virtually anyone over the age of 80. The 80 year old can drive the wrong way down a one way street for 3 miles and the cops will pull them over and tell them "try to be safe" and they'll be on their way. I'm not condoning driving after you've been drinking but I think most people are still better drivers after a few beers than anyone texting or the elderly for that matter.

Btw... there are 300,000 deaths per year in the United Sates that are obesity related. That's WAY worse than alcohol. Should we make Fast Food illegal? As far as I'm concerned... a person can eat themselves to death if that's what they want to do. It's not my business nor should it be the Governments business. For as much as the Government tries to make things better... they almost always make things worse.
    Obesity kill no one other than the one eating the junk food. And in fact is good for the rest, nowdays you just have to be mildly in shape to be the sexiest guy in the neighboorhood.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jon jones is a good guy, he chased down a robber in a park. He clearly messed up in this situation and apologized.

First 12