Betpoints: 37

Andy Roddick luckiest Tennis 'Pro' alive

Kid has been rewarded more for being less than anyone in ATP

Fame , fortune & great puss

He is big with gays too

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

i will admit even with the 1 major...his career has been less than exceptional. definitely has an unreal life though.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!

for the hell of it ... did a 'net worth' on Andy = $30 million

to top it off , his wife

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fame?? I doubt that

Wife??

That wont last forever

Sam Odom

jj , andy is famous in all circles

you like his plump ass ?

http://www.loganotron.com/2007/11/21...as-a-nice-ass/

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like the whole "victimology" culture... but Roddick is a victim of American culture....which, in current America, is the manifestation of black culture permeating the thought patterns of American youth.

1. loser attitude
    2. lazy
    3. bitch and complain to the umps all day long

If he had grown up in the Pete Rose era of America, he would've been a fighter and would've won a couple of slams and would be renowned as a tennis great. Instead, that difference in mental edge and attitude (adopted from the black culture) has made him into Ryan Leaf.... Leaf was a great prospect but the offshoot of liberal parents who never disciplined their child. Leaf had all the physical tools.... but also had a mental and cultural vagina.... thx to modern day American culture.

In reality, Roddick is basically a redneck truck driver from Nebraska or Texas.... so if he wants his marriage to last longer, he's going to have to win more or change his rep... b/c she's prolly pretty hip to the fact that she's hitched herself to non-top tier athlete.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    fame?? I doubt that

Wife??

That wont last forever
    however...for future women, they measure you on your past. if you have a reputation as a guy who dates/marries hot women, you will be tracked down by hot women should you ever be single. so that's one thing he does have in the bag forever.

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    fame?? I doubt that

Wife??

That wont last forever
    jj, you got me all confused hes extremely famous and who cares if his marriage falls apart in the future. the kid is banging her currently, and has enough money for 10 lifetimes.

Possum
    Possum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1715

Roddick is a complete asshole--he had an exhibition in Atlanta a couple of years back and was contracted to do a photo op with fans that paid extra---he appeared for 5 minutes and rolled his eyes at everybody --then minutes before the exhibition was to begin, he said the court was unsuitable and demanded an extra 25,000 or he would not play--promoter had no choice but to fork it over

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Possum View Post
    Roddick is a complete asshole--he had an exhibition in Atlanta a couple of years back and was contracted to do a photo op with fans that paid extra---he appeared for 5 minutes and rolled his eyes at everybody --then minutes before the exhibition was to begin, he said the court was unsuitable and demanded an extra 25,000 or he would not play--promoter had no choice but to fork it over
    lol, cannot begin to tell you how many of these I've heard over the years. guy is a loser on and off the court

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i actually think hes been unlucky. guys in an era of fed and nadal and now djokovic at the end of his career.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

the guy is a fukkin prikk thought everyone knew that

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    i actually think hes been unlucky. guys in an era of fed and nadal and now djokovic at the end of his career.
    Does not matter what era he played in. He would define mediocrity no matter the comp. If he was around for Agassi/Sampras it would have even more embarrassing. Since he would be so far and away from the talnet level of those mentioned. All that said in every other facet of life he is winning.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is such a failure at tennis

I say she leaves him within 2 years

Sam Odom

Rich & famous as fuk at 30yr old... Hot ass wife

RETIRED

No where to go but downhill from here

mynameismud

he'll play golf, build his tennis academy, fukk his wife, still be a dick to everyone else, and continue to live like a lottery winner.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Guy really is a disappointment. Never been a fan. Never been humble and always been a bitch.

Joker on the other hand, dude gets it! Although he's probably on PEDs but so is Rafa so it's cool.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

mediocre talent big pussy good riddance.

baskets

a lot of smart comments in this thread

fukking douchebag. Roddick is a loser but he won the lottery.... think Mayweather, Terrell Owens, Ryan Leaf, and on and on and on. think Carmelo Anthony or Charles Barkley.

but if you win the lottery, you win the lottery. end of story

funny reading the comments on atp.com by fans........ "you were a model player, a true gem of sportsmanship, yadda yadda" people on crack

Roddick was a loser prick thru and thru. only problem is Tomic is right in his mold. don't know which douchebag to root for in that match