PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    As a fellow American, I appreciate your patriotism. However, ( is Pauly American also? ), blindly sticking up for your country whether right or wrong is not an endearing attribute. I can only wish I had the freedom that a lot of the rest of the world has when it comes to withdrawing! Our over-bloated and increasingly expanding government has destroyed what the founding fathers created. Pull your head out of the sand, and look around with unbiased eyes, and you will see that we truly do not live in "the land of the free" anymore. A true patriot would be ashamed of the way our country has moved away from allowing people to do as they please as long as they don't harm others.
    There is a law, sometimes more than one, against anything you might want to do in this county. And, without ever taking any laws off the books, they keep passing more and more every year.
    you can blame it on millions upon millions of Americans/sheep as blind/ignorant as this guy Below....

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post

Bet you $50 our country would kick the shit out of whatever poser country that you reside in.

Beat it bro....
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 06-18-12 at 08:56 AM.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

More like incompetent people at just bet.... not the first story I've heard like this when reading about them. It's always the customers fault and never there's....uh huh

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    More like incompetent people at just bet.... not the first story I've heard like this when reading about them. It's always the customers fault and never there's....uh huh
    If it is Just Bet or all books for that matter why is it that only Americans make complaint threads?

It is illegal in the United States to gamble on line, the government has an unlimited cash flow at their disposal to find ways to block money changing over the internet......

It is nothing but a cat and mouse game between offshore books and the good old US of A government..........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 06-18-12 at 09:46 AM.

First 12