frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Lonathan Oscarson also says that the Celtics will tank today

Lonathan Oscarson just said that the Celtics want no part of the Heat and would rather lose today than face the 76ers. He said that they will tank today so go hard on the 76ers, and the Celtics would rather get an extra week or two of summer vacation than get embarrased on national TV by the Heat in 4 games. He said its more about image and ego than competition.

So now Lonathan and Travis Gregory Stano have both said this in the past 24 hours. Is anyone going to make a play on the 76ers because of this?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Lonathan Oscarson just said that the Celtics want no part of the Heat and would rather lose today than face the 76ers. He said that they will tank today so go hard on the 76ers, and the Celtics would rather get an extra week or two of summer vacation than get embarrased on national TV by the Heat in 4 games. He said its more about image and ego than competition.

So now Lonathan and Travis Gregory Stano have both said this in the past 24 hours. Is anyone going to make a play on the 76ers because of this?
    i think you meant would rather lose than face the heat

i think the celtics are floating this idea in case they lose tonight, they still have the cred of people thinking they might not have been giving 100%

just like the heat were floating the idea that they might be losing on purpose to the pacers to get spoelstra fired, it was an out in case they lost

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i think you meant would rather lose than face the heat

i think the celtics are floating this idea in case they lose tonight, they still have the cred of people thinking they might not have been giving 100%

just like the heat were floating the idea that they might be losing on purpose to the pacers to get spoelstra fired, it was an out in case they lost
    Exactly. I am still playing the Celtics ML, but I wonder if what these 2 guys are saying has any merit.