ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Those considering betting Indians tonight

Beware. Their bullpen is taxed. They have a team policy of relievers not being allowed to pitch 4 days in a row, which would eliminate their set up man and closer for tonights game (Pestano and Perez) It also may eliminate Joe Smith, he has appeared the last 3 days, although he threw very few pitches in each outing.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Beware. Their bullpen is taxed. They have a team policy of relievers not being allowed to pitch 4 days in a row, which would eliminate their set up man and closer for tonights game (Pestano and Perez) It also may eliminate Joe Smith, he has appeared the last 3 days, although he threw very few pitches in each outing.
    nice, thanks

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

indians struggle mightily with lefties, I will be taking the under in this game.. GL

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

any books offer props on every starter in regards to pitches thrown ? Have a feeling Gomez will be in there for as long as possible, no matter the score.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

not just that jeanmar gomez got worked by chicago earlier this month.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

yeah white sox team total over 4 looking like a decent proposition, been eyeing it

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

5dimes has Wsox TT O4.5-105 ATM

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

wish i would have seen this thread b4 i bet a unit on the indians. I had a bad feeling about it but one of my buddies said fire on it so i put a unit on it. My Fav bet of the day was NJ Devils in NHL. NHL and NBA is where i have made the best money at so far.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

why the crazy move on peavy? lowe's been pretty fuckin good this year. what's the reason?

DonFilet59
    DonFilet59's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Peavy has been cy young esque so far, and the white sox bats are hitting the cover off the ball right now. Viciedo is coming into his own. O-dog is a major upgrade over quite possibly the worst third baseman in the history of baseball in Brent Morel. Beckham is starting to hit, AJ and Dunn are having career years, Konerko is on an 11 game hitting streak and seems to be getting better with age, Rios is looking as good as I've seen him in a white sox uniform, and de aza has been tremendous in the leadoff spot. That being said if Derek Lowe has the sinker working today and limits the white sox to 0-1 home runs there is value on the tribe, personally I will be playing the under pretty heavily if the game even happens (thunderstorming all day in Chicago).

PedroG
    PedroG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Pokers on Wsox ..