Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

how do you get more money on a prop bet?

every time i find a good one and i try to pound it i realize i'm limited to 100$.

any ideas on how to get more on it? sometimes there is some freebies and it kills me that i can't pound them.

stupid ideas? smart ideas?

only thing i was thinking was opening a 2-slot parlay and then fill it with a -5000 bet that wont lose.
    if they limit that then just open another one.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

If they let you parlay, you can do straight 2-leg parlays with any play that is breakeven (or worse if the prop is really off). Books that let you get more down by parlaying props are usually sloppy, and will have plenty of other mistakes you can attack.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Try opening multiple accounts (be careful), bet as soon as the line moves, parlay, etc

You can always try and call in a large wager, but that might blow your cover

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

5 dimes you can rebet though usually worse odds, but most props are copycat lines, even though an individual book you can't bet much, say you want to bet paul pierce under approx 19 points tomorrow you can probably find 10 reputable books that will have the line and could get thousands down

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    5 dimes you can rebet though usually worse odds, but most props are copycat lines, even though an individual book you can't bet much, say you want to bet paul pierce under approx 19 points tomorrow you can probably find 10 reputable books that will have the line and could get thousands down
    I only trust 5dimes with my money though. After escaping betus and bovada and actually getting paid, I don't risk it anymore.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Try opening multiple accounts (be careful), bet as soon as the line moves, parlay, etc

You can always try and call in a large wager, but that might blow your cover
    unless you have a way of opening under a different name, address bank accts. etc, this is great way to get your primary acct. shutdown forever and possibly money lost...youre a moron for even mentioning it
    Last edited by raydog; 05-25-12 at 01:01 AM.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    unless you have a way of opening under a different name, address bank accts. etc, this is great way to get your primary acct. shutdown forever and possibly money lost...youre a moron for even mentioning it
    LOL, notice how I said be careful right after that jackass?