brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Will You Ever Feel Sorry for Lebron?

Looks like it's going to be another year without a ring. He's now had I believe 5 teams with 70+ % winning percentages in regular season without a single ring. Has any superstar in the history of the game been able to do that in terms of consistently having amazing teams and being ringless? 2-8 record in the finals on top of that

I personally don't feel sorry for him, he brought this hate on himself with his arrogance and everything he did in the finals last year in terms of mocking dirk and then refusing to accept blame for his terrible performance by mocking everybody else for not living his lavish lifestyle

If he just did the Derrick Rose thing and stopped being arrogant, started taking responsibility for his failures and started being more humble, his villain reputation would slowly start to fade out. The man desperately wants to be loved yet does everything to make himself more hated. Come on lebron, have some damn PR skills, have some PR awareness. I actually hope he never wins a ring until he changes his mindset and starts caring more about winning than anything else, starts taking responsibility for his failures and stops being arrogant

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

needs a center and pg, never should of went to miami,

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He doesn't "need" a center and a PG. He needs to man up, and be willing to make plays when it counts.

He is the most dominant physical athlete on the planet, and he isn't able to take advantage of that.

Jordan had Pippen, sure - but he also had the mindset that LeBron will never have.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

He should have gone to Chicago. They had the great core and an upcoming superstar, if they had Lebron they would have won last year.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I liked him until he stated "I'm taking my talents to South Beach". An arrogant statement. I hung the term "prima donna" on him the minute he did that. I hope he never wins a title, or if he does, its when he's 41 years old and the fifth guy off the bench.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Guy has more money than god anyone who feels sorry for him is a fuking moron.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Looks like it's going to be another year without a ring. He's now had I believe 5 teams with 70+ % winning percentages in regular season without a single ring. Has any superstar in the history of the game been able to do that in terms of consistently having amazing teams and being ringless? 2-8 record in the finals on top of that
    ever heard of patrick ewing

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Karl Malone

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom just doesn't have it

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510