ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Anyone who goes to vegas is a fuking sucker. Vegas is only the spot to be if you have the brain to exploit the suckers in poker. Why should I spend $400 to fly across country and than another $80 a night to gamble on shit I can do from the comfort of my home?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patty is the environment

I am going with $30,000

Playing sports and Bacarrat

I think I can grind our $400 a week to start

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Patty is the environment

I am going with $30,000

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Patty is the environment

I am going with $30,000

no u aren't

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Anyone who goes to vegas is a fuking sucker. Vegas is only the spot to be if you have the brain to exploit the suckers in poker. Why should I spend $400 to fly across country and than another $80 a night to gamble on shit I can do from the comfort of my home?
    Aren't you the homo who shows his starfish? Vegas doesn't need any little flea bags looking to put $80 in action a night.

NY- XS is a big club at Wynn. The clubs were jumping like always on a Sunday. Good night overall.

JJ- If you are in Vegas today or tomorrow I'll put you up at Wynn. Come Wed I am back to Macau. You don't need suits to walk around city unless you are working. It's too hot to be dressed like that unless you are being paid to.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Aren't you the homo who shows his starfish? Vegas doesn't need any little flea bags looking to put $80 in action a night.

NY- XS is a big club at Wynn. The clubs were jumping like always on a Sunday. Good night overall.

JJ- If you are in Vegas today or tomorrow I'll put you up at Wynn. Come Wed I am back to Macau. You don't need suits to walk around city unless you are working. It's too hot to be dressed like that unless you are being paid to.
    It's called photoshop jerkoff

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    It's called photoshop jerkoff
    Oh. You are still a point stiff though and quite frankly someone with your gambling budget should stay away from Vegas. $80 a day bankroll is for 10 year olds.

kmarinouofm

Oh. You are still a point stiff though and quite frankly someone with your gambling budget should stay away from Vegas. $80 a day bankroll is for 10 year olds.
    Grits is probably one of like 3 people i would actually consider hanging out with at SBR... Especially in Vegas.. this guy loves to do the same shit i do while there..

Grits you ever get stuck in miami let me know.. I work at corporate for Opium Group... i would love to take you out..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks for offer Gritter although in NJ

Maybe if you come back in the summer

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    Grits is probably one of like 3 people i would actually consider hanging out with at SBR... Especially in Vegas.. this guy loves to do the same shit i do while there..

Grits you ever get stuck in miami let me know.. I work at corporate for Opium Group... i would love to take you out..
    Likewise my man. What the hell happened to Opium group when they started in Vegas? Overextended themselves? The spot they had at PH was staffed by a lot of Vegas lowlifes who really damaged their reputation. Next time you are in Vegas I can have my people show you around.

kmarinouofm

Likewise my man. What the hell happened to Opium group when they started in Vegas? Overextended themselves? The spot they had at PH was staffed by a lot of Vegas lowlifes who really damaged their reputation. Next time you are in Vegas I can have my people show you around.
    Prive was kinda a riddle man.. the club was banging and everyone that went there told me they had a great time.. However... Vegas didn't want us there.. They wanted to send our asses back to Miami and it was obvious.. a lot of the other groups kinda formed against us... On top of that .. the hotel did little to help us.. They pretty much made sure we kept on certain staff.. and many of the issues the club had stemmed from this..

Throw in the fact that the place quickly became a mob hangout .. then later throw blow and hookers into the mix.. before u know it we were getting negative press.. We ended up sending some of our best to manage from here in Miami.. but by then I think the damage was done... Sucks I never got to visit the club.. with as much as I go to Vegas these days.. I really wish I would have gone to Prive.. i know I would have had an Fing blast...
    Last edited by kmarinouofm; 05-21-12 at 02:29 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

K- now I remember Prive. They had some major problems with underage drinking and drugs. Gaming leaned on PH to shut them down or possibly lose their gaming license. Majority of people in nightlife industry here are jerkoffs. Coolest guy out there is Shecky at Wynn. He started Source mag in college and now is big in that whole electronic music crap. Got a sideproject called Screenwerks that is real interesting.

kmarinouofm

K- now I remember Prive. They had some major problems with underage drinking and drugs. Gaming leaned on PH to shut them down or possibly lose their gaming license. Majority of people in nightlife industry here are jerkoffs. Coolest guy out there is Shecky at Wynn. He started Source mag in college and now is big in that whole electronic music crap. Got a sideproject called Screenwerks that is real interesting.
    yeah exactly.. everyone here points the finger at PH.. i really dont know what to believe.. just wish i saw it =(

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    yeah exactly.. everyone here points the finger at PH.. i really dont know what to believe.. just wish i saw it =(
    PH was run by an idiot when club opened. By the time Harrahs bought the place the club had a bad rep and there was no way Harrahs was risking their gaming license over a night club. Now there are 3 to 4 groups who pretty much control the nightlife in Vegas. Gotta say Marquee is probably the nicest of the new wave aside from the ones I helped develop at Wynn and Encore.

kmarinouofm

PH was run by an idiot when club opened. By the time Harrahs bought the place the club had a bad rep and there was no way Harrahs was risking their gaming license over a night club. Now there are 3 to 4 groups who pretty much control the nightlife in Vegas. Gotta say Marquee is probably the nicest of the new wave aside from the ones I helped develop at Wynn and Encore.
    That's pretty much the impression i got from someone that was over there working who I really respect..

Been to some of the other venues.. and I agree with you.. they are up there.. But really i go to Gamble and Eat man... I have enough of that club life here in "clubland"

this dude i know locally (Miami) handles all the creative for Tao Group as well as Marquee .. i have done stuff through him for these clubs.. but that's about it.. been working in nightlife for 10+ years.. first time I have been completely "inhouse" for one..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Did you check out Raku for eats last time? There is a bar across the street called Zizzy where the local Asian girls all go late night. There about 6 truly profitable clubs in Vegas now. Most others are hanging on by a thread. The Tao guys are my boys. My friend in Vegas introduced Jason to Rob Goldstein from Venetian to bring them in years ago and didn't bother to ask for a %. He just gets free tables and alcohol.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Many changes on Freemont Street. The Fitzgarlds in now the D. Much different vibe in there. Golden gate has many upgrades as well.

You can stay on Freemont for under 50 bucks a night.

kmarinouofm

Did you check out Raku for eats last time? There is a bar across the street called Zizzy where the local Asian girls all go late night. There about 6 truly profitable clubs in Vegas now. Most others are hanging on by a thread. The Tao guys are my boys. My friend in Vegas introduced Jason to Rob Goldstein from Venetian to bring them in years ago and didn't bother to ask for a %. He just gets free tables and alcohol.
    raku has been on my list for a while now.. after you told me last time we talked.. its Def towards the top of the list.. I was going to spend my 30th bday in Vegas.. which is in a month.. But decided to go down to Costa Rica instead..

Last time i was in Vegas was Super Bowl Weekend... and didn't make it to Raku... I did go to Social House for the First time and really enjoyed it..

I will be in Vegas for sure sometime during the start of football hopefully before the pools close.. i will for Sure go to Raku then..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

I promise you that Raku is far better than Social House.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Going in July for the UFC 148 weekend. Pretty stoked!

First 123