wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Anybody else get a call from "Sophie"?

Got a call from some Sophie chick at Wagerweb.com on my private cell phone number offering me a credit account at their book.

Is this a joke? I would love to know how they got that number as it isnt one I had listed at any sportbooks I used in the past. So it isnt like an old list got sold to someone and they used that.

If it werent so weird it would be sad that these books are cold calling people offering them credit accounts. Especially at a book I dont think I ever ever heard of, but wagerweb is about as generic as it gets I guess.

Seems like they also ran my credit reports as they gave me a range on how much I could expect to get if I signed up and was 'approved'. They also offered bonuses of up to 200% if I posted up.

This was all left on my voice mail. I didnt answer the call directly so that makes it even more weird/sad.

The number the call came from was 855-924-3793, did a generic reverse look up and it just says it is a toll free number and gives no other info.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

they have been around a long time were a solid out back in the day but went downhill I think I had 20 dimes in there back in like 2005

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Horrible book

stay away

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I asked them about that among other things and they said it was not available to me or anyone else. They have been after my business for a long time. They only offered me 200% FP with 25x rollover. I told him I have 20k at 5Dimes and wouldnt be interested in any large rollovers on bonuses.