milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

miami HEAT still favored to beat pacers

miami -135
    pacers +115

and miami is +115 to win the east, so boston/sixers are expected to be a walk-over if the heat beat indiana

this is a very interesting series at this point, tomorrow's game is the biggest in the nba so far this year

everyone and their mother is either rooting for the heat to fail or succeed

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I would go hard on the Pacers here but one thing is keeping me from doing it: David Stern. He needs the Heat to advance to the finals for ratings. He does NOT want Indiana to go any farther since they have no superstars and a small market radius.

Pacers have clearly shown to have been the better team in this series so far but under David Stern the better team does not always win.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

LeFlop is flopping tomorrow, thats how he wants to win his first title

Last edited by Scorpion; 05-19-12 at 09:48 AM.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Pacers were +660 to win the series after game 1. looking solid now. anyone who has that is in great position to profit with a middle or hedge.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I would go hard on the Pacers here but one thing is keeping me from doing it: David Stern. He needs the Heat to advance to the finals for ratings. He does NOT want Indiana to go any farther since they have no superstars and a small market radius.

Pacers have clearly shown to have been the better team in this series so far but under David Stern the better team does not always win.
    I'm not quite sure I would call Indiana a small basketball market...

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Pacers were +660 to win the series after game 1. looking solid now. anyone who has that is in great position to profit with a middle or hedge.
    i think they were even more than that, i saw something ridiculous at one shop like miami -1800 if i remember right

anything over +500 i would hedge off with miami at -135, otherwise if you like miami you're probably better off just betting on them to win tomorrow at shorter odds...

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i think they were even more than that, i saw something ridiculous at one shop like miami -1800 if i remember right

anything over +500 i would hedge off with miami at -135, otherwise if you like miami you're probably better off just betting on them to win tomorrow at shorter odds...
    Miami was like -1000 before the series but it actually stayed the same or went down at most books after game 1 because of the Bosh injury

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post

Best post of 2012

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I got indy +124 series. Best time to grab it is now, they can go up 3-1 tomorrow

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    I got indy +124 series. Best time to grab it is now, they can go up 3-1 tomorrow
    best time to grab it was before series at +720.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

LOL no Bosh was healthy at that point. You're getting a healthy paacer team face a Bosh less heat team now up 2-1.. what more can you ask for

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Jumped on Miami. NBA wont allow them exit so early

intoxicolog1st
    Update your status
    intoxicolog1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

I have Indiana +1100 to win the East. Miami -135 is good value but they haven't shown me anything since Bosh went down to make me believe they can come back in this series. Stern and the refs had a chance to turn Game 2 their way and they didn't so what makes people think Stern wants Miami to advance ???

intoxicolog1st
    Update your status

haven't seen anybody mention the theory that Wade and LeBron might want to "throw" this series to get Spoelsta fired ???

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by intoxicolog1st View Post
    haven't seen anybody mention the theory that Wade and LeBron might want to "throw" this series to get Spoelsta fired ???
    u think they want to waste an entire year of bball just to lose on purpose to fire a coach??????????????
    all they have to say to pat riley is they want the coach fired and he will be fired

milwaukee mike

this game is a full day away and im geeked up for it already

i havent looked forward to an nba game this much in a long time

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    u think they want to waste an entire year of bball just to lose on purpose to fire a coach??????????????
    all they have to say to pat riley is they want the coach fired and he will be fired
    yes, guys throw series and quit all the time. lebron himself quit recently in the conference finals against the magic and then again against the celtics. these guys are nothing if they're not stupid prima donnas.

and no, pat riley will not just fire spoelstra on a whim, it would be a media massacre and just a general nightmare for the organization.

intoxicolog1st
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    you think Wade wants Spo coaching next year ? no, Riley is not the type of exec to be pushed around by a bunch of punks that said they were going to win 7,8,9 championships and haven't produced. you can tell this team has given up

intoxicolog1st
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    yes, guys throw series and quit all the time. lebron himself quit recently in the conference finals against the magic and then again against the celtics. these guys are nothing if they're not stupid prima donnas.

and no, pat riley will not just fire spoelstra on a whim, it would be a media massacre and just a general nightmare for the organization.
    of course guys throw series and whole SEASONS on purpose... apparently jsmithj88 didn't watch a single game that Dwight Howard played in a Magic jersey at the end of the year trying to get Van Gundy fired !!!

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone knew Dwight wanted SVG gone but it had nothing to do with Dwight playing unlike Dwight. It's because when he was asked if he backed his coach he didn't emphatically say yes, and when asked if he had pushed to have his coach fired he didn't emphatically say no.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Conspiracy theorists are funny. Did the Spurs win the Duncan and Robinson lotteries and win four titles because the NBA was rigging it?

How about now, is Stern rigging SA to be up 3-0 and OKC to be up 3-1?

Was it rigged last year to let Dallas win?

Is it rigged so that LeBron and Kobe never face each other in the playoffs?

Is it rigged so that the NEW YORK Knicks stunk for ten years? You think the NBA doesn't want the team in the biggest media market to succeed?

Is it rigged so the MEMPHIS Grizzlies and OKLAHOMA CITY Thunder have success?
    Last edited by yisman; 05-20-12 at 12:57 PM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Go pacers!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Lefailon has an excuse already with Bosh down for the count..the heat have no heart they are done

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

homecourt + no bosh + injured dwade + pacers depth + weak minded lebron = pacers win

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

This was a steal.