dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Hey dummy. Are u aware the Bush tax cuts and the Bush wars are the biggest part of that budget deficit? Rememer when BusH wouldn't put the war tab on the budget and hide it under the counter? I know one thing Obama didn't do tho. He didn't out one of our very own CI A agents like Bush's Vice president. Talk about disgraceful. He should have been hanged along with Saddam for pulling a stunt like that.
    Go fukk yourself phaggot i was gonna have a regular discussion but like a typical liberal the name calling is all you can come up with instead of a sensible arguement, i own a small business so i might actually know what im talking about you fukk. So get a job and get off the government tit.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Obamacare is the reason why our economy is stuck in neutral, no business wants to hire when there is uncertainty on whether or not there gonna have to pay extra to cover employees, bush tax cuts are the only thing keeping us above water. And obama should have extended them permanently in 2010 instead of doing another band aid in making it 2 years. So now hes gonna have to extend them again which is gonna piss off his supporters and if he gets rid of them the economy will drown, like i said the guy has no clue what he is doing. If he had extended them permanently in 2010 it would have been long forgotten by now and our economy would have been in better shape now and hed probably be a shoe in for reelection. The funny thing is if he would reach across the isle and show some bipartisanship he would have most likely won this election with ease, but he hasnt made one effort to work with republicans and has run the country into the ground and is now in a dogfight for reelection.
    Good lord u are an imbecile

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Romney would be no different than Bush

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND, SPEND

You neocons should really quit crying about the debt when the biggest run ups have been under GOP presidents.

Thor4140

Go fukk yourself phaggot i was gonna have a regular discussion but like a typical liberal the name calling is all you can come up with instead of a sensible arguement, i own a small business so i might actually know what im talking about you fukk. So get a job and get off the government tit.
    Delivering newspapers is not a business.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Romney would be no different than Bush

SPEND, SPEND, SPEND, SPEND

You neocons should really quit crying about the debt when the biggest run ups have been under GOP presidents.
    Bush raised it 4 trillion in 8 years, obama 5 trillion in 3, your math is a little fuzzy emmy.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Delivering newspapers is not a business.
    Maybe if you put as much effort into getting a job as you do in blaming others you might not have to rely on my tax dollars to put food on your table, fukking deadbeat. I dont know how people can live with themselves relying on government assistance.

Emily_Haines

Bush raised it 4 trillion in 8 years, obama 5 trillion in 3, your math is a little fuzzy emmy.
    Considering how bad Bush fuked up the country it's a miracle that O'Bama only had to spend 5 trillion to fix it.

Thor4140

Maybe if you put as much effort into getting a job as you do in blaming others you might not have to rely on my tax dollars to put food on your table, fukking deadbeat. I dont know hwo people can live with themselves relying on government assistance.
    How about we bet if i am on Gov't assistance since ur lying piece of shit mouth keeps repeating it. I will give ur lying piece of shit ass ten to 1. How about it tough guy? Put ur money where ur mouth is

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Considering how bad Bush fuked up the country it's a miracle that O'Bama only had to spend 5 trillion to fix it.
    I love how everybody says bush fukked the country up yet shit is way worse under obama. Gas wasnt 4 bucks a gollon when bush left office, unelmplyment wasnt over 8% when bush left office, people on food stamps wasnt at a record high when bush left office, people didnt have 99 weeks of unemployement when bush left office, bush didnt waste 800 billion on stimulus after he left office... I could go on for days.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

How about we bet if i am on Gov't assistance since ur lying piece of shit mouth keeps repeating it. I will give ur lying piece of shit ass ten to 1. How about it tough guy? Put ur money where ur mouth is
    Why would i bet with you, its probably my money your either paying your bills with or borrowing to go to school with that you'll never pay back because you beloved obama has buried the economy and you cant get a job. Now hurry up and get a job because mitts cutting that unemployment shit back to 26 weeks like it used to be so people dont sit on their ass for two years and decline work because they make more off unemployment.

Emily_Haines

I love how everybody says bush fukked the country up yet shit is way worse under obama. Gas wasnt 4 bucks a gollon when bush left office, unelmplyment wasnt over 8% when bush left office, people on food stamps wasnt at a record high when bush left office, people didnt have 99 weeks of unemployement when bush left office, bush didnt waste 800 billion on stimulus after he left office... I could go on for days.
    Bush signed the TARP bailout, unemployment was 8%, stock market at all time low, plus he started homeland security so now every time you take a trip a pot bellied pedophile gets to feel up your nut sack. Oh and also we got attacked and fuked up by terrorists and his response was to fight the wrong guys and waste 3 trillion. He pretty much single handily delivered 100 years of democratic leadership with his ineptness.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Bush signed the TARP bailout, unemployment was 8%, stock market at all time low, plus he started homeland security so now every time you take a trip a pot bellied pedophile gets to feel up your nut sack. Oh and also we got attacked and fuked up by terrorists and his response was to fight the wrong guys and waste 3 trillion. He pretty much single handily delivered 100 years of democratic leadership with his ineptness.
    TARP was paid back with interset but nice try, unemployment was under 7 when obama took office because obama said we need to pass stimulus or unemployment will go over 8 and it went to almost 10 instead. Its amazing when you know the fats and dont just make shit up like you do. Homeland security was necessary at the time back in 2001 but i agree they could cut back on it now, and airport security should be privatized as well. The TSA didnt start with the infringement on our rigths till obama came in and took it over.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

The auto bailout which obama basically stole taxpayer money and screwed the bondholders over on is still billions in debt and the dems are actually pleased its only a few billion, what a joke.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Obama thread, turned into a Reagan thread, and all people except maybe Sam, are stuck in this partisan tribalism mode.

They really are the same people, gents. They just wear different colored ties.

Repubs get a bit more money from the churches.
    Dems get a bit more money from liberal based organizations.

Who cares?

Bottom line, Mittens is not better or worse than Obama - just another face to maintain the status quo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Thor4140

Why would i bet with you, its probably my money your either paying your bills with or borrowing to go to school with that you'll never pay back because you beloved obama has buried the economy and you cant get a job. Now hurry up and get a job because mitts cutting that unemployment shit back to 26 weeks like it used to be so people dont sit on their ass for two years and decline work because they make more off unemployment.
    i see so u just have a big mouth and a lying pussy. No wonder u are a big Fox News watcher. U lie just like those assholes. Unfortunately those liars have an agenda. You? Just to stupid to realize guys like Hannity are playin ya.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

i see so u just have a big mouth and a lying pussy. No wonder u are a big Fox News watcher. U lie just like those assholes. Unfortunately those liars have an agenda. You? Just to stupid to realize guys like Hannity are playin ya.
    Your the big mouth who had to resort to name calling cause you cant produce any facts. I actually have met sean a few times, nice guy and real down to earth, he used to be in the same business im in.

Thor4140

TARP was paid back with interset but nice try, unemployment was under 7 when obama took office because obama said we need to pass stimulus or unemployment will go over 8 and it went to almost 10 instead. Its amazing when you know the fats and dont just make shit up like you do. Homeland security was necessary at the time back in 2001 but i agree they could cut back on it now, and airport security should be privatized as well. The TSA didnt start with the infringement on our rigths till obama came in and took it over.
    The country was bleeding 100's of thousands of jobs when Obama took office. If he didn't use that stimulus the unemployment rate would have hit 15 percent. It was the worst presidential hand off in the last 60 years u stupid fuk and the Right did nothing but fight to keep it that way so they could get back into office. They got the house back. When are they gonna come up with some plans to turn this mess they gave us around? They won't cause it is the same old tired shit. Tax cuts for the wealthy and end regulations. Over and over again we have witness trickle down economics and its failures. I guess some of u jackasses think maybe trickle down economics is due to work one of these times so like fools u keep voting for it.

Thor4140

Your the big mouth who had to resort to name calling cause you cant produce any facts. I actually have met sean a few times, nice guy and real down to earth, he used to be in the same business im in.
    Facts? I keep bring facts up but u never hear those type of facts on Fox News or nitwit neo-con radio. That is why u are so stunningly stupid. U believe everything the boys at Fox say. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

Thor4140

What business is that? Bull shitting and manipulating gullible nitwits?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

The country was bleeding 100's of thousands of jobs when Obama took office. If he didn't use that stimulus the unemployment rate would have hit 15 percent. It was the worst presidential hand off in the last 60 years u stupid fuk and the Right did nothing but fight to keep it that way so they could get back into office. They got the house back. When are they gonna come up with some plans to turn this mess they gave us around? They won't cause it is the same old tired shit. Tax cuts for the wealthy and end regulations. Over and over again we have witness trickle down economics and its failures. I guess some of u jackasses think maybe trickle down economics is due to work one of these times so like fools u keep voting for it.
    LOL, unemployment would have gone to 15%, again liberals making up their own figures and have no clue, republicans represent peoples whos best interests are making money, those are my interests too, sorry if you have lagged behind. I came from jack shit and made something of myself, if i am more resourseful than you so be it. Regardless of what obama says, everyone DOES have the same opportunity and the playing field is completely level, sorry but if your not a productive member of society then the reason is because you are lazy, the wealthy are not keeping you down, you are keeping yourself down, you can piss and cry about it or you can do something about it, choice is yours. Your probably on at least two government assistance programs of some sort im gonna guess, i can specualate like the dems do too, lol

MC PICKS
    Update your status

I had dropped the convo but you came back for more so anytime you wanna stop having your ass handed to you just end your typing, go surf some monster or career builder sites and give me back some of my tax dollars before your 99 weeks is up unless you've maxed those out already and are on welfare now. The choice is yours son. Come on my by my spot and fill out an application but with that angry attitude you have all i'll hire you to do is clean the toilets.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Wait?? we have a kenyan president??

Fukk me.

Wtf?? He's been in there for 3.5 years..

Its too late..

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Name:  leave obama alone.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  16.2 KB

Thor4140

I had dropped the convo but you came back for more so anytime you wanna stop having your ass handed to you just end your typing, go surf some monster or career builder sites and give me back some of my tax dollars before your 99 weeks is up unless you've maxed those out already and are on welfare now. The choice is yours son. Come on my by my spot and fill out an application but with that angry attitude you have all i'll hire you to do is clean the toilets.

My ass handed to me lmfao. I live in a 5000 square foot home sweetie. I offered u a bet giving u ten to 1 odds and like the pussy u are, u ran after running ur mouth. Just like u would do if i was ever in front of u. No wonder u like Fox News. They side with some of the biggest draft dodgers in history. Now sit down clown u have just been slapped down.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Name:  leave obama alone.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  16.2 KB
    How many more obama threads will you start today sammy??

Sammy do you love chocolate rooster??

Sam Odom

K Mayan , why ? please read the shit before commenting...

Sam Odom did not start this thread

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

My ass handed to me lmfao. I live in a 5000 square foot home sweetie. I offered u a bet giving u ten to 1 odds and like the pussy u are, u ran after running ur mouth. Just like u would do if i was ever in front of u. No wonder u like Fox News. They side with some of the biggest draft dodgers in history. Now sit down clown u have just been slapped down.
    you mean how msnbc sides with bill clinton

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    why can't we have these type of blacks in our country

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    K Mayan , why ? please read the shit before commenting...

Sam Odom did not start this thread
    Im surprised this wasnt your thread.. How many will you start tomorrow??

I think i will ask sbr chris to put up a line for me.

How many obama threads will sam start this week??

Over 21.5 -250
    Under 21.5 +180

Taking bets NOW!!

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

idiot birthers

please say how obama traveled to pakistan with a u.s. passport, it was FORBIDDEN
    Idiot, explain that to all the Pakistani origin US citizens who traveled to Pakistan during that period(assuming the dates were correct, i read contradictory accounts, but I will assume it's true just to show how stupid you are).

Travel advisories are not the same as forbidden. Cuba was the rare country on the ban list for US Citizens.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Im surprised this wasnt your thread..

yeah yeah... you got BUSTED - stick to posting pics of Bush , no reading required

sí, sí ... se adhieren a publicar fotos de Bush, no hay lectura obligatoria

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

The auto bailout which obama basically stole taxpayer money and screwed the bondholders over on is still billions in debt and the dems are actually pleased its only a few billion, what a joke.
    Another idiot. Again, I am not going to bother to fact check your numbers but I wil say this. Were you bashing the republicans who put us trillions in debt over the stupid Iraq war?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I've been hired by the obama campaign to post W bush pics.

Anytime indies/moderate repubs see W pics, they remember shitty neo con policies..

Thats all obama needs.

First 12345 Last