Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indians Line sropped significantly in past 20...do we hammer the tribe?

bang it

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

dropped? lines moved up like 10 cents...

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

is it really a surprise that everyone sees different line movements? No these are the effects from different markets. Now the president of the United States (obama) will tell you that the price of oil is up because of those who "hedge" or gamble on the future price of oil. This is not true. this is a lie, any gambler can tell you that the amount of money put in a sports game has no effect on its outcome. Im sure if you were to see real true real time line movements you might be able to find a slight edge based on the fact that the average person is misinformed and puts money on what theyre told rather than what theyve worked to understand.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    is it really a surprise that everyone sees different line movements? No these are the effects from different markets. Now the president of the United States (obama) will tell you that the price of oil is up because of those who "hedge" or gamble on the future price of oil. This is not true. this is a lie, any gambler can tell you that the amount of money put in a sports game has no effect on its outcome. Im sure if you were to see real true real time line movements you might be able to find a slight edge based on the fact that the average person is misinformed and puts money on what theyre told rather than what theyve worked to understand.
    hmmmm... weed is ******* with your head man. smoke weed maybe once a week.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lot of full of shit line movement threads.

Note:

Bowel movement is significantly more important than line movement. Heed that and the above mentioned problem is solved.

Smutbucket

ghengis kahn what does weed do to you to **** with your head? please explain. im a moron who just smokes weed I need someone who understands how it works to explain to me why its making me dumber.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

your oil analogy is retarded.

price of oil is manipulated. their is no end event or outcome like game.

you pretty mcuh said the spread offered for a game is not at all affected by the money placed on either side.

Smutbucket

lol seems like if you talk bad about obama you got a lot of morons ready to line up to fall on the sword defending him....

DO YOU KNOW HOW OIL FUTURES WORK? YES YOU BET A predicted "VALUE" on "SET DATE" or "EVENT". IT WORKS JUST LIKE A SPORTS EVENT. am i missing something? They are subject to different variables of course, i guess I need to say that with these guys....

and no what I said was the amount of money wagered on a game doesnt effect the outcome. .... thats nothing like what you said I pretty much said....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

it was a yes or no question. weed smokers are always verbose about simple questions. ask yourself why but don't respond. i don't want another long paragraph about why.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Under looks good so far.

Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!

why is it a shit line movement thread? blow me

Smutbucket

your a joke ghengis, stop perpetuating the myth that mariujana kills braincells or makes you "lazy",

or maybe your just a genious and was able to infer all these spot on broad generalizations about all weed smokers thru my status and post that only offers a valid point and a solution "un reliable unaccuarate line movements dont mean shit"

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Smut that line movement comment is absolutely false

Smutbucket

What that accurate reliable line movements are hard to find and if they could be found you might be able to get something out of them?

thats only comment im making about line movement....if its false please enlighten me with your reliable source!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    your a joke ghengis, stop perpetuating the myth that mariujana kills braincells or makes you "lazy",

or maybe your just a genious and was able to infer all these spot on broad generalizations about all weed smokers thru my status and post that only offers a valid point and a solution "un reliable unaccuarate line movements dont mean shit"
    when did i ever say weed kills brain cells or makes you lazy? i just said weed is ******* with your head. meaning, weed smokers try to analyze too much into something that's simple. relax and smoke a bowl. also, if you don't think line movement matters, i don't know what to tell you. of course in the end, it's always the players, coaches, umps, refs, etc. dependent but in the end, there's smart money and there's donk money that move the lines.

Smutbucket

oh yes, u didnt say it kills brain cells or makes you lazy, you said "we" "just why but dont respond" how crazy of me to infer you didnt mean to call "us" lazy. just overly pointlessly psychoanalytical perhaps? maybe u can define the point

again, like i said before, line movement does not effect the outcome of a game, now I might be making this too complex because I smoke a lot of weed, but its as simple as that. now their might be patterns you can pick up involving what directions line move and at what time but THESE ARE ALL SUBJECT TO THE SOURCE OF THE LINES.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

you keep proving my point. let's put a fork in this nonsense.