UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Skip bayless/ steven a smith discussion. Lebron is soft.

Do you think someone should be crowned a MVP if its accepted that he can not close a game?

I think we accepted that Shaq couldnt hit free throws.
    Wade cant hit 3's( at a reasonable rate).

All players have their flaws. Levron flaw is he cant close games because he is mentally weak. Just look at his FT% in late game situations.

I dont think NBA fans or even the NBA greats can ever simply accept that lebrons flaw is he cant get it done in the end of the 4th quarter.

For anyone that didnt see first take this morning here it is.

http://once.unicornmedia.com/now/od/...web:home:index
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 05-16-12 at 05:34 PM. Reason: link is not a video and goes to a plugin

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he says he was too tired from playing pf.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

You just expect superstars/mvps to be able to hit Ft's and be able to close games. Chamberlain was a crappy ft shooter too but thats different...

When an mvp chokes/doesnt want the ball like lebron, its just ugly.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

It's dumb that they give this award out before the playoffs are over. How can a league MVP be chosen before the most important part of the season?

I understand that the award would probably go to the Finals MVP every year if they did it that way, so my answer to that is why don't they let everyone the voters vote at the end of the regular season, and give that vote a weight...say 60% for example. And then, after the playoffs, they vote again and that vote is weighted at 40%. Something along those lines anyway.

That way, Lebron would probably lose every year b/c he would get almost zero postseason points b/c of his constant choking.

This way we would have a true MVP every season and not a phony like Lebron.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pauulzcappin

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

They were talking on ESPN 1000 this morning that this season with the team down 2 or tied

Mario Chalmers was 1-8 from the field.
    D Wade was 4-13 from the field
    Lebron was 7-17 from the FT LINE!!!!!

That's just unacceptable...The fukkin FT line. They didn't say what his FG stats were though.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

that would be like saying its ok for a pro pool player to miss a straight in 9 ball

you have to finish or close the game out

you cant say he does all this or that during the game and its ok for him to miss the ft's

winners close

losers rack.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Tim Duncan is not good in the clutch either chokes at the line too, still led his team to 4 titles, basketball is a team game Miami without Bosh is a bad team.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Tim Duncan is not good in the clutch either chokes at the line too, still led his team to 4 titles, basketball is a team game Miami without Bosh is a bad team.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Lebron is just an easy target. If he wqas actually soft, or such a flawed player then no time of your day would be spent talking about him.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Miami is too good of a team to score 14 points in the 3rd. Thats what lost the game. FTs also lost the game, but no way heat should ever score 14. They play when they want to play and its a shame.