ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    ML only for me! GL GEE! You know "imploring" has failed in the past, hope this isn't a jynx.
    Unreal...Gee, I'm not gonna say it. U already know.

Seriously though we both knew the Saints on a good night have the material to keep it competitive. Shows u can never fully rule out psychological leans.

Get em next time gsta

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Thanks pal.

Shari, yes, thank f\*\*k for the over. I PMd Hawley and told him it was a westcoastcappers exclusive. Prick didn't even have to pick up the phone to call it in! After the first few minutes, you knew it was going to soar over. That may be the angle on future games - the live bet after 5 mins - hard to take an under if no scores though! Its fairly hard to predict the style of game before it starts these days. Coaches can change it up a lot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Thanks pal.

Shari, yes, thank f\*\*k for the over. I PMd Hawley and told him it was a westcoastcappers exclusive. Prick didn't even have to pick up the phone to call it in! After the first few minutes, you knew it was going to soar over. That may be the angle on future games - the live bet after 5 mins - hard to take an under if no scores though! Its fairly hard to predict the style of game before it starts these days. Coaches can change it up a lot.
    Yeah I'm thinking that might be the go instead of trying to play guessaroo at halftime with spreads and totals to save bets. Better off watching for a bit and seeing how they've come out to play. Add me to your list. I fluked it on my own this time but I won't always be so lucky (especially when the Voice is on) so I'd prefer the WCC insight always

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

You will be taken care of next time. You beat me on this one though. By the time I got it, it was 191.5. I'm not sure what Hawley got it at. Anyway enough bumping this thread. I got buried. Fukn Blues.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

dood, fukkin blues

you have no idea

bloody disgusted right now - mainly because of your big bet but also because I HATE THE SAINTS

First 12