Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Was Memephis told to lose

U can't play this bad if u tried. League must have told them to lay down. Clippers win this game fellas. I never saw so many guys on one team throwing up bricks in my life and it doesn't seem to bother them at all

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

it's an 8 point game in the NBA in the first half....

Thor4140

Was Memphis told to lose

U can't play this bad if u tried. League must have told them to lay down. Clippers win this game fellas. I never saw so many guys on one team throwing up bricks in my life and it doesn't seem to bother them at all

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

yeah they were told to play like shit ...

what are you an idiot

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Yea, I can't entirely disagree with you. See the Lakers in Gm. 6 versus Denver.

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grizz are going to win and cover.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Yea they were told to lose. Down by 1 point and they are trying to lose. So dumb.

You mad bro

down by 1 point at half ... and everyone thinks they are playing bad ...

well clippers are playing bad to so i guess they were both told to try and lose

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

You play 48 mins of ball not just a few.

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    Yea, I can't entirely disagree with you. See the Lakers in Gm. 6 versus Denver.
    Unbelievable profile pic

jbess
    jbess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

It's a conspiracy theory!!

Thor4140

Listen boys i am the king of figuring out what the nba wants to do . This league is so corrupt a child should be able to see it. U boys had an opportunity to get in on it in the 2nd half but u run around like retards thinking this stuff is on the up and up. Do i have to bring over some of my writings from another site to show u boys who knows what? Now im gonna give u another pick. Who ever wins this first half spread (Heat/Pacers)will win the second half's also. Just like the Clippers did.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

this guy is completely right, they laid down

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Listen boys i am the king of figuring out what the nba wants to do . This league is so corrupt a child should be able to see it. U boys had an opportunity to get in on it in the 2nd half but u run around like retards thinking this stuff is on the up and up. Do i have to bring over some of my writings from another site to show u boys who knows what? Now im gonna give u another pick. Who ever wins this first half spread (Heat/Pacers)will win the second half's also. Just like the Clippers did.
    The score was 38-37 at the end of the half .. Both teams played like shiit .... Clippers just outplayed them in the second half ... This is made up and games aren't fixed ... No one gives a shit if the clippers or grizzlies made it ... They woulda preferred any other team ...

Both these teams are next round exits anyway or would have been

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

did the whole bulls squad lay down to the sixers?

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    did the whole bulls squad lay down to the sixers?
    Rose and Noah were taking sun on the beach

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

By the way I think the NSA is knocking on your door. They just arrived out of the black helicopter.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Hmmmmmmm, LA clippers, LA Lakers..... LA KINGS........NY Rangers, NEW JERSEY DEVILS............ i should predict dodgers... angels world series????? Grizzlies matchup wise were much more superior...

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

cost me good those fukking Grizz

last leg in a parlay that paid fat. another day, another black coach in the NBA.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    cost me good those fukking Grizz

last leg in a parlay that paid fat. another day, another black coach in the NBA.
    Don't be a stupid racist. The players were pathetic and your loss is your own fault.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh really?

they are coaches for a reason. and the loss wasn't my fault. the loss was the Memphis Grizzlies fault

80% of the time the home team wins in Game 7 .... and that ******* couldn't get it done, even at that madhouse in Memphis

next time you need surgery I'm sure you won't give a fukk if your doctor is Asian or an Obama-voting doctor.... or will you? let me know when they are about to put you under the gas and a ***** walks in. what will you be thinking then, Ghandi?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    oh really?

they are coaches for a reason. and the loss wasn't my fault. the loss was the Memphis Grizzlies fault
    Whatta fukkin crybaby....

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I'm just going to point out that the heat covered the 2H and the pacers covered the 1H. So your conspiracy theory went bust on the first try.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I'm just going to point out that the heat covered the 2H and the pacers covered the 1H. So your conspiracy theory went bust on the first try.
    Okay the reason i said that I wasn't just throwing shit out there to stick on a wall. Since 2007 beginning of 2nd round Sunday or first round game 7's the last 11 games, who ever won the first half won the second. That time it didn't (look it up if u don't believe me). It figures this time the golden child of the NBA was in the game involve. Indy got fuked royally in that game with their point guard having early foul trouble and Hibbert fouling out. The NBA will move heaven and earth to get Lebron in those finals so hear me and hear me now. Indy was toying with Miami till the refs fuked with Hibbert. The same way they did it for ShaQ all those year will be the same way they do it for James. With Bosh out Hibbert is gonna be a huge pain in the ass for Lebron drivving. These corrupt refs will fuk with his head and have him in early foul trouble in each game and i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't foul out in most if not all of them. Just watch the first minute of game two and watch the quick fouls on him. Watch how cheap they are. His fourth foul yesterday was so pathetic im not even sure he knew it was on him. Again watch how the refs fuk with Hibbert now that Bosh is out. This opens up the middle for Miami like nothing else.