konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Mets vs Marlins who you got?

Public is on Johan about 54-57%
    Mets have won 5 in a row Marlins 8 of last 10
    Buekrle pitch a good one last out but it was vs the Dirty Pads
    Johan battle last start but they are hitting a weak 216 vs him this yr
    Niether pitcher gets any run support they usually battle
    Each pitcher had a quality start vs the team they face tonight this year already.
    This is a good game wish I didnt have to work tonight
    Im a Mets Fan we are streaking im on Johan even though I usually fade
    Both teams come into this series hot and have the top pitchers lined up for it
    should be a great series.

I also have to take the +139 on CJ Wilson vs the Whirling Darvish.
    Darvish has some nasty stuff at times it almost reminds me of a spitter but at times
    he is very hitable.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couple of tough ones there Koncker. Looked at them both in depth and not seeing anything at all in the Mets/Fish game. I have a had time believing that the Miami team hits lefties so poorly this year but they are abysmal. The Mets are doing a better job against lefties than I thought they would. Can't find anything in this one that would make me want to get off my wallet.

Darvish is not worth a penny of my money until he demonstrates some command. His stuff is nasty as hell but a walk rate like that is hard to back. With L.A's plate discipline it may not matter, they have a walk rate that is dead last in the AL. Wilson is steady, knows the park and his opponent but I have a hard time backing a pitcher against his former team until I see one. Texas' off the chart stats against lefties are gonna keep my wallet in my pocket on this one as well.

Good Luck this evening! A couple of great games to watch, I just can't find any value.