PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Do the refs really need to cheat for Philly?

Playing with half their roster and the refs still feel the need to call 200% the fouls on the Bulls when the play is physical on both sides equally so?

PickWinnerAllDay

No Rose
    No Noah
    Deng playing 50% with torn tendon
    Gibson playing 50% with injury

But that isn't enough. Refs must cheat heinously too. NBA is a fukking joke.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

They're just calling fouls that should have been called last game.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

How much do Chicago fans hate Carlos Boozer? He is embarrassingly awful. Talk about a guy cashing in only to mail it in the rest of his career.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    How much do Chicago fans hate Carlos Boozer? He is embarrassingly awful. Talk about a guy cashing in only to mail it in the rest of his career.
    I hate him and his stupid kids.

But these officials really are pieces of shit for cheating a team who is already playing against ridiculously stacked odds. I don't even think the most moronic, biased, piece of shit Philly fan could come in here and not feel bad about what is happening.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    They're just calling fouls that should have been called last game.
    162 to 104 you moron.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

bulls are complete shit who cares. love the easy cash winner i placed on philly

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

refs take away Gibsons 3 now 48 to 40 76ers at half unreal

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    162 to 104 you moron.
    Reverting back to name-calling I see.

I don't know what 162 to 104 is supposed to mean. If it's the foul totals then not really sure what you are so surprised about. The Bulls are shooting nothing but jumpers. No Rose + No Noah = nothing in the lane.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    bulls are complete shit who cares. love the easy cash winner i placed on philly
    Yeah, the best team in NBA when healthy is complete shit. Good call. I think its the Canucks that are complete shit better. What have they ever won? It is pretty sad when you have zero Stanley Cups. The Vancouver Canucks make the Chicago Cubs look like the New York Yankees.

PickWinnerAllDay

I don't know what 162 to 104 is supposed to mean. If it's the foul totals then not really sure what you are so surprised about. The Bulls are shooting nothing but jumpers. No Rose + No Noah = nothing in the lane.
    As I said, even the dumbest, most vile Philly can would agree they were getting handed the series by the officials. I guess you are jersey shore trash that doesn't even count as a fan.

PickWinnerAllDay

The sad thing is the Bulls would have the chance to beat the Celtics but the officials won't give it to them.

Celtics and their old, overrated ass will still crush the putrid 76ers unless the Celtics have a plane crash.

buckeyemondo
    buckeyemondo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    refs take away Gibsons 3 now 48 to 40 76ers at half unreal
    Wasn't even a 3 to begin with. Guess the replay said he didn't get it off in time, either.

t-wizzle

As I said, even the dumbest, most vile Philly can would agree they were getting handed the series by the officials. I guess you are jersey shore trash that doesn't even count as a fan.

PickWinnerAllDay

Ah, SERENITY NOW.

Both of these teams are pathetic. At least the Bulls have a viable excuse with half of their players either playing with a serious injury or out with one.

76ers fans have to look back and realize that this is the best they can be... slightly worse than a team devastated by injuries but pushed over the hump by the officials who want to get rid of the injury raped Bulls.

t-wizzle

And any chance your team ever had of making a title push crashed and burned once Rose went down. It's not like the Bulls ever stood a chance against Miami to begin with but now on top of that your savior will never be the same player ever again.

PickWinnerAllDay

And any chance your team ever had of making a title push crashed and burned once Rose went down. It's not like the Bulls ever stood a chance against Miami to begin with but now on top of that your savior will never be the same player ever again.
    You're an idiot. You're just butt-hurt that the 76ers will never ever ever ever ever ever be relevant in the NBA again. Ever...

Did I mention ever? Rose will be back. But the 76ers won't. Sorry.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Refs were a joke in the second quarter. Boozer is a joke all game. I might pull Scalabrine off the bench.

t-wizzle

You're an idiot. You're just butt-hurt that the 76ers will never ever ever ever ever ever be relevant in the NBA again. Ever...

Did I mention ever?
    I'm not the one bitching and moaning and yet I'm "butt-hurt" ... Kid you need to keep the homosexual stuff to yourself. I know yesterday was a big celebration for you when your hometown idiot Obama said he supported gay marriage but I don't really see how that's relevant here.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Refs were a joke in the second quarter. Boozer is a joke all game. I might pull Scalabrine off the bench.
    Yep. Bulls are deflated. They know they can't beat the refs with half a roster. Even if they are playing this D league caliber Sixers team.

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm not the one bitching and moaning and yet I'm "butt-hurt" ... Kid you need to keep the homosexual stuff to yourself. I know yesterday was a big celebration for you when your hometown idiot Obama said he supported gay marriage but I don't really see how that's relevant here.
    Rose could pass away tonight and the Bulls' future would still look brighter than Philly's. Don't be upset about it... the 76ers just aren't a relevant NBA team anymore.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep. Bulls are deflated. They know they can't beat the refs with half a roster. Even if they are playing this D league caliber Sixers team.
    4 point game. This team won't quit. So long as Boozer doesn't play much.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Rose could pass away tonight and the Bulls' future would still look brighter than Philly's. Don't be upset about it... the 76ers just aren't a relevant NBA team anymore.
    Philly is in mediocrity hell. 8 seed is bad. No lottery pick, but not very good. They have some nice players and Doug Collins has them well coached, but certainly nothing special. I don't begrudge Doug Collins though, he's all class.

PickWinnerAllDay

Philly is in mediocrity hell. 8 seed is bad. No lottery pick, but not very good. They have some nice players and Doug Collins has them well coached, but certainly nothing special. I don't begrudge Doug Collins though, he's all class.
    i like Collins, but this is the best Philly can be.. their future looks very bleak.

Refs picking up the bullshit fouls now that it is close again. Refs know they need this to end in Philly if Philly has any prayer to advance in this series.

frankie2769
    frankie2769's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was not a charge...

t-wizzle

I love how you think you can predict the future.

The fact is that the sixers should have plenty of cap room to go after a guy like deron williams. On top of that they have a ton of pieces they could package together to make a trade.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by frankie2769 View Post
    That was not a charge...
    Refs are not letting Bulls win this game.

Foul discrepancy in the 4th will be like 10 fouls on Bulls, 3 on Philly.

PickWinnerAllDay

The fact is that the sixers should have plenty of cap room to go after a guy like deron williams. On top of that they have a ton of pieces they could package together to make a trade.
    My boy Deron Williams isn't stupid enough to find himself in Philly... He will be in Dallas. LOL that you think you can get him to avoid going home to a better team with a better future and better fans to come to Philly.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Fans don't even show for a game like this, and when they finally get there they just root for injuries. Philly are the worst sports fans in the country.

t-wizzle

My boy Deron Williams isn't stupid enough to find himself in Philly... He will be in Dallas. LOL that you think you can get him to avoid going home to a better team with a better future and better fans to come to Philly.
    "Your boy" ... Keep telling yourself that.

Wouldn't make much sense to go to an old mavericks team that is clearly on the decline. Talk about a team with no future.

t-wizzle

Fans don't even show for a game like this, and when they finally get there they just root for injuries. Philly are the worst sports fans in the country.
    You are clueless.

PickWinnerAllDay

"Your boy" ... Keep telling yourself that.

Wouldn't make much sense to go to an old mavericks team that is clearly on the decline. Talk about a team with no future.
    Deron Williams is their future. Big names will want to play with a top 3 PG and an owner like Cuban.

Doesn't make much sense? The Mavs are clearly the favorite for Deron.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

What pieces? Iguodola is untradeable. Lou Williams? They got crap.

PickWinnerAllDay

That is something LA, Chicago, New York, etc. fans can all agree on. Philly fans really are the worst fans in the country. It is the only agreed upon thing in sports.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Dwight Howard in Philly

I've always said that Philly is one of the few teams in the NBA who can actually give Orlando a good deal. Getting Howard would be like the resurrection of Wilt Chamberlain.

1234 ... Last