Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

C'mon you fuks. Up 34. Covering for the first time this game. Hold on now. one time.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Gee last time I tail with a team that appears incapable of kicking a goal.

11.15? fuk me dead.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

34....Man this is gonna be a sweatfest me thinks...

Gee

Hawley. We won pal.

The fact they have had so many shots means it should have been over a long time ago. You get on the right side of having 2.5x more scoring shots that the opposition, you are going to win a lot more than you lose.

First big play of the season and a winner. Love it.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Hawley. We won pal.

The fact they have had so many shots means it should have been over a long time ago. You get on the right side of having 2.5x more scoring shots that the opposition, you are going to win a lot more than you lose.

First big play of the season and a winner. Love it.
    I figured it should of been over a long time ago just looking at the number of behinds? they had.

must of been frustrating to watch?

Thanks for the play boys, added extra live at -14.5 early on (the joys of still have bet365 live betting online)

ACoochy

Gsta, good cashing in pal...Another profitable weekend....Gone 7-1 last 8 myself. Switcheroo from weeks 2-4 i tell ya...

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I figured it should of been over a long time ago just looking at the number of behinds? they had.

must of been frustrating to watch?

Thanks for the play boys, added extra live at -14.5 early on (the joys of still have bet365 live betting online)
    i wish i could still use bet365 =[

who do you guys like for the blues/saints match?

Gee

Nice one Coochy! I went 5-2 this weekend and cashed the big one. On a nice little 15-2 run. Just booked a week in Vegas in November, so I'm going to pull some out now and pay off flights and accommodation.

Good job Hawley. To be honest, I probably would have bought out sometime in the 2H if I didn't have to pick up the phone to live bet. Glad I just stuck it out! It was a frustrating game, but was never at a point where i was feeling tilty about it

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easily under, glad I got that one as it'll give me a very profitable weekend, despite doing a fair bit on the eagles. Time to try and extend the lead tomorrow! Any leans at this stage?

I'll be looking at the points total again.... if it is outside of 175-195 I'll have a think about it!

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Wicked guys one more game to go guys. Weeks not over yet =)

hawley

I had plenty of chances to buy out and had a decent amount on it given I know absolutely nothing...just thought I would put my faith in you and Coochy.

Enjoy the win guys

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I had plenty of chances to buy out and had a decent amount on it given I know absolutely nothing...just thought I would put my faith in you and Coochy.

Enjoy the win guys
    Hawley, we owe you ALOT more than that pal to make up for woeful weeks 2-4. Cant believe im back into +EV territory after early season burial as well...

Thanks for keeping the faith. Time we repay it in full...

YTD: 13-10 +2.79

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Hawley, we owe you ALOT more than that pal to make up for woeful weeks 2-4. Cant believe im back into +EV territory after early season burial as well...

Thanks for keeping the faith. Time we repay it in full...

YTD: 13-10 +2.79
    You are a class act Coochy.

Gee

I'm playing Carlton -25.5 tonight. 2x so far... maybe a 3rd, we'll see...

edit: now up to 4.5x on it. 2 big plays in 2 days I hope the Blues come switched on. If not... then I've wasted the big hit yesterday.
    Last edited by Gee; 05-14-12 at 01:11 AM.

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Decided to play Over 25.5 goals for tonight. GL for anyone playing tonight.

All the money is on the points over, it is out to 179.5 now.

ACoochy

Gee fyi u r aware that Saints have taken out 13 of the last 16 encounters between the two?

Sure, blues r clearly the better team on form but as u said, do they show up tonight and cover easily or will saints continue to be the mental thorn in the blues side??

GL here everyone

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Not sure if the blues will cover this line. Seems pretty sharp, but dont be fooled by previous record Cooch. These two are very different from recent years. Carlton will win.

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Gee fyi u r aware that Saints have taken out 13 of the last 16 encounters between the two?

Sure, blues r clearly the better team on form but as u said, do they show up tonight and cover easily or will saints continue to be the mental thorn in the blues side??

GL here everyone
    Coochy, the history scares the feck out of me, but I don't put a lot of store in that, particularly given what happened to Carlton this decade. You can probably take 6 years out (2003 - 2009) where they were 1) already rebuilding 2) got slammed losing their draft picks. If you take the last 4 games (from 2009), they are split with Carlton's two wins coming at Etihad. I don't think the Saints hold any fear for the Blues... gamestyle or psychologically.

We are only now finally seeing a fully rebuilt Carlton team from about 2002. I think they way they play is different to how they used to go about it and they should be too quick and too big for the Saints today. Saints play a fairly slow press, which I think the Blues speed and footskills will be able to exploit.

My personal view is that the Saints need to rebuild and are good fade material. They have been perennially overvalued since the start of last season.

These hoodoos are meant to be broken. I remember last year when I took Swans huge over Carlton in the wet at the SCG, where Carlton hadn't won in... well I dunno if they'd ever won there before hand.

I don't know if I'll be around to post, but I'll bail out for 2x at half time if I can get a decent middle opportunity, unless it just looks like Carlton are having their way.
    Last edited by Gee; 05-14-12 at 02:02 AM.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm a Saints fan and I can tell you we will get smashed tonight, we match up poorly in midfield and have few attacking weapons to exploit the Blues part weakness in defense. I'm on the line and ml in a parlay with St George

First 1234