frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Has this ever happened to you

In basketball, you bet the over and the teams both throw up more bricks than a subdivision. Then you bet the under, and both teams are making circus shot after circus shot that they couldn't make again if they tried? And could care less about playing defense.

In baseball, you bet the under and both teams are getting seeing eye hits, bloops to fall, good pitchers are getting destroyed by batters under the mendoza line, and bullpen pitchers who have no business being in the bigs give up multiple runs? Then you bet the over and great hitters have off nights, defenses make amazing catches and pitchers with sky high eras go out and look like Cy Young.

In football, you bet the under and teams can't tackle, QBs who are backups at best turn into the 2nd coming of Dan Marino and normally strong defenses couldn't stop a nosebleed, kickers make 60 yard field goals. But then you bet the over and receivers have hands made of bricks and butter, and QBs who are normally strong couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat, and kickers miss extra points and chip shots.

In hockey, you bet the over and goalies make acrobatic stop after acrobatic stop to where you wonder if they broke their spine, no one can convert a power play and players miss wide open shots at point blank range. Then you bet the under and the goalies are so bad they couldn't stop a bowling ball with their leg pads and players have no self discipline so we see power play after power play.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Everyday, in baseball top 9 rays 1st and 2nd... and they pinch hit with a guy hitting .056.... blows my mind, no way you can justify that... base loaded now, I'm sure nothing will come of it

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Everyday, in baseball top 9 rays 1st and 2nd... and they pinch hit with a guy hitting .056.... blows my mind, no way you can justify that... base loaded now, I'm sure nothing will come of it
    Sounds like what happened with the Dodgers/Giants under last night

ebbearsfb1

I mean I know jose molina isn't a stud, but geez brandon allen really? ... I'm waiting for pena to strike out

ebbearsfb1

Lmao... strike 3 ... doesn't even swing the bat, once... what a pu$$y .. how do you go up there base loaded and not even swing

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Lmao... strike 3 ... doesn't even swing the bat, once... what a pu$$y .. how do you go up there base loaded and not even swing
    What play do you have on this game?