thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Not sure which is a better bet for tonight?

Should I lay money on the Blue Jays with McCarthy now out, Cardinals or Braves even with Dempster on the mound for the Cubs?

Feedback is appreciated.
    Thanks

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

That kid Parker for the A' has been lights out in his first two starts. Held Boston to 4 hits in Fenway. Shows good command and a slight FB bias so far. In Oakland that is a good thing. Jays have never seen him.

Randal Delgado is the lesser of the two starters by a good bit tonight in Chicago and like I previously mentioned I stay away from wagering on teams that just hit the cover off the ball in Coors Field.

Ian Kennedy is not someone I would want to fade at home without good reason. The Cards did hit him hard in Arizona once last year but a lot of that damage was done by players now departed. Lance Berkman is not in today's lineup for the Cards. Westbrook shows a rather large ground ball bias which is an advantage in that park and that shows in Arizona's stats against him. Mostly singles not a heavy OPS.

Of the three St. Louis shows the most value. The D-Backs have not played particularly well of late but fading Kennedy at home always carries more risk than reward. There is a total of 5 available for the first 5 at reasonable cost. The under is worth a look here.

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Thanks Billy