cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

I just can't believe what an uninspired game the Flyers played in Game 4. Hopefully they can rally around the suspension and put together a solid team effort.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You ever seen me bashing the pens after the flyers knocked them out? You win and enjoy. You lose and stay quiet and drift off into the sunset.

What's the play tonight?
    I respect you as a flyers fan. That being said, you're not a typical flyers fan.

I'm sticking with NBA tonight, couple good totals that I like. I think the Devils take the game, but then again I could see the Flyers doing what the Pens did when Neal got suspended and come out firing. I'd rather just watch and enjoy the game than be stressing out the whole time. I like to watch hockey, I don't really like to watch NBA, so I make my plays and watch the balance increase. Much less grey hair that way.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

No play.

Could be 4-2 Philly or 3-2 Devs.

Would not touch this from a handicapping standpoint with a 10 foot pole.

ONE TIME BRIERRE!

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I agree 100%. Remember what Duncan Keith did to Daniel Sedin? Effectively cost us (Vancouver) a run to the cup again. Personally I would have given Keith 20 games. Keith and Giroux aren't dirty players but just lost their heads. Doesn't mean they should get away with it. I want to see great hockey with the player's deciding the outcome with their skills and not whether some **** decided to cheap shot him and knock him out for who knows how long.

venting
    I think 20 games would have been excessive just like I thought that Torres suspension was way too excessive. I know he was a repeat offender, but I figured 10 games would have been fine and then the next suspension would be the big one. Shanny has a tough job for sure, but not giving Weber a suspension just made things tougher for him when handing out fines/suspensions.

Shruter, you wanna grab a couple drinks in a couple months?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

The flyers will win tonight without giroux giving everyone hope and then let us down in game 6 when everyone thinks that if we won without giroux we can win the series now. Its classic philly team trends, they take a beating and then before they get their heads kicked in they give the fans a false sign of hope, tonight will be that false sign, take the flyers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    i'm sorry, but I can't advise anyone to take etiquette lessons from a flyers fan
    Kansas City Penguins.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Kansas City Penguins.
    2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    The flyers will win tonight without giroux giving everyone hope and then let us down in game 6 when everyone thinks that if we won without giroux we can win the series now. Its classic philly team trends, they take a beating and then before they get their heads kicked in they give the fans a false sign of hope, tonight will be that false sign, take the flyers.
    talked about this very trend today....they claw out a win then get blown the phuck out in game 6 by 5 goals. certainly wouldnt be the first time we've seen it happen. had to nominate that post

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Attachment 41902 A former Devil suspending a Flyer go figure

Rinaldo, a Flyer, didn't get anything for what he did in the first round. That was clearly a suspendable offense.

yisman

I think Giroux missed 5 games in the regular season. What was Philly's record?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    talked about this very trend today....they claw out a win then get blown the phuck out in game 6 by 5 goals. certainly wouldnt be the first time we've seen it happen. had to nominate that post
    It will really be bad if they win the next two and then lose in 7, although a couple years ago when they came back down 0-3 from boston i thought they'd lose game 7 and they ended up making histoy so who knows. But ive seen this show too many times before, phils 93 world series is one that sticks out, down 3-1 schill pitches a two hit shutout in game 5 and then joe carter in game 6, still makes me sick thinking about it. We'll see what happens.

Jimmy Proffett

I don't know what's worse for the Flyers: having Giroux out or having Rinaldo in

yisman

Rinaldo is a dirty POS.

ZorroToy
    Update your status
    ZorroToy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

GL over backers, took O 5,5 in last min, seems good! 1-1 , also small on flyers ml.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Rinaldo is a dirty POS.
    If you are talking about his 2 monster hits this game both were clean.

yisman

I'm talking about the whole playoffs. Apparently he's sent in to try to injure opposing players.

Ethan1122

I'm talking about the whole playoffs. Apparently he's sent in to try to injure opposing players.
    He had 1 dirty play in game 4 against the Pens. I guess thats the whole playoffs.

yisman

he hasn't played the whole playoffs.

Ethan1122

he hasn't played the whole playoffs.
    This is his 5th playoff game. So out of 50+ shifts 1 dirty hit means he's been doing it all playoff long?

Jimmy Proffett

Flyers are starting to come unraveled. They need to get Rinaldo out of there pronto.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    This is his 5th playoff game. So out of 50+ shifts 1 dirty hit means he's been doing it all playoff long?

Open your orange eyes. Rinaldo enters the game to take cheap shots at opposing players and to try to injure them. He makes no apologies for it, either. He was yakking on twitter.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Rinaldo is a jerk off. Class act.

Fans chanting asshole, they have no clue what is going on at all. Booing when someone gets hurt. Talbot poking at him with a stick standing over him as he is done clutching his knee. I have seen enough.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Rinaldo is such a fcking monkey.

Ethan1122

Look here he goes back. Devils fake injuries looking for majors. Same with Zidlicky.

Ethan1122

That knee on knee was suspect but his 2 hits in the first were clean.

Jimmy Proffett

Look here he goes back. Devils fake injuries looking for majors. Same with Zidlicky.
    That's what I'm talking about. Rinaldo will never get the benefit of the doubt with any hit from here on out. Pens go through the same thing with Cooke.

Ethan1122

It's almost pretty funny how many Devils lay on the ice injured looking for a penalty but never misses a shift.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

It's almost pretty funny how many Devils lay on the ice injured looking for a penalty but never misses a shift.
    The last two I saw that I can vouch for were brutal. Knee to knee, and head checked into the boards. Can't vouch for any of the others though, I did not see them.

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The last two I saw that I can vouch for were brutal. Knee to knee, and head checked into the boards. Can't vouch for any of the others though, I did not see them.
    The knee to knee ok but did you see what Volchenkov did to Voracek? It was way worse then what Simmonds did to that Devils but Voracek didn't lay on the ice looking for penalty.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

The knee to knee ok but did you see what Volchenkov did to Voracek? It was way worse then what Simmonds did to that Devils but Voracek didn't lay on the ice looking for penalty.
    Well, Simmonds didn't get a penalty, he most def could have. Secondly, he didn't look around for a call, he laid there limp. In hockey the whistle doesn't blow unless something drastic happens like a skate to the neck etc. until the injured players team touches the puck and he was in his own zone with Flyers putting pressure on the Devils. I highly doubt he was looking for a call. The guy had his bell rung that is for sure.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

nighty night flyboyzzzzzzzzzz

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Giroux hit should not be a suspension or anything

When guy getting hit goes fetal at the last second and then ends up with his head in the boards it's not the hitter's fault. Leave the suspensions for clear intent, elbows to heads, feet leaving ice, etc.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Giroux hit should not be a suspension or anything

When guy getting hit goes fetal at the last second and then ends up with his head in the boards it's not the hitter's fault. Leave the suspensions for clear intent, elbows to heads, feet leaving ice, etc.
    It was a shoulder to the fukkin head. Get your head out of your ass. You know better than this.

He had a temper tantrum because ref blew a call. He had malicious intent and the puck wasn't even with the victim any longer when the player was hit by Claude.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

PuckIt is filled with so much jealousy and hatred.

First 123 Last