Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

not joking

Bin Laden liked MSNBC - Disliked Fox News

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    He wanted to kill him at the right time during election year.
    If that was true he would have waited another year and got him last week.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I think itchy but his 2 cents on this subject which I happen to agree with.
    He would have to chime in, but I remember him saying, the teams had to practice
    different scenarios with a mock building, before they went into the compound to get
    Bin Laden. Which would explain the long wait time to get him.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

There is no doubt Fox is more to the right. There is no doubt that MSNBC is more to the left. Does that mean that if you don't agree with a point of view, that the network is automatically wrong? Not really. Though I watch Fox in the evening, most of the time, I prefer Morning Joe to Fox & Friends. When Joe Scarborough is not on vacation, they seem to have a more balanced discussion on politics. Even if I totally disagree with what they are saying, they normally say it in a civil manner where I'm not yelling at the TV (Also, even though she is a progressive, I can't help but continue to stare at Mika Brzezinski's chest. ). I can't stomach Ed Schultz and Rachael Maddow. I can't understand what Al Sharpton is saying. Hannity keeps rambling Republican talking points like I'm in an education camp. I have my good days and bad days with Bill O'Reilly. The bottom line is that you just don't get the information, and go with the flow. You have to ingest it, filter it, and continue to follow up on it until you formulate your own opinion. It just happens that most of my opinions go to the right. Nothing wrong with that, if you believe everyone has the right to their opinion.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

let me see if i understand.....

bush had bin laden trapped at tora bora in 2001 and allowed him to escape. then closed the cia unit dedicated to finding bin laden immediately after reelection, even after using him as a scare tactic to get votes.

obama comes into office hell bent on killing bin laden and gets the job done, but hes the ass cause he supposedly didnt do it sooner?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Bush declared victory in the war before it was even over. (the famous speech on the ship "Mission Accomplished")
    He was notorious for claiming victory at random.
    Just try to imagine how Republicans would be conducting themselves for the past year, or what they be saying running into the election if, Bush had killed Obama.
    The self congratulatory spin would be 20 times greater.
    The adds would be running 24 hours a day with a pictures of the cowboy with the Bin Laden corpse.
    If Obamas smart he'll release (leak) photos of bin laden's body a month before the election.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

if obama were devious, he would have allowed bin laden to escape and introduced a terror-alert system which he would elevate to "attack imminent" just days prior to the election. then he would win re-election on fears alone.

oh wait, that's what bush & cheney did. nevermind.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's an 8 minute segment, all pretty hilarious, but minute 3 with Pataki and then minute 7 with the GW Ad (if he had killed Bin Laden) are gold.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewa...-bin-laden-ad/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fox News lol. Really, does anyone with an education watch that channel?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    It's an 8 minute segment, all pretty hilarious, but minute 3 with Pataki and then minute 7 with the GW Ad (if he had killed Bin Laden) are gold.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewa...-bin-laden-ad/
    Couldnt have said it better.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Sooooooo If Fox and MNBC is so damn one sided. Where do Ya'll get your news? Nothing is gonna be perfect especially our news!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Yes, when a country's military is actively hiding you then it is going to be very difficult if not impossible to catch up with him.

Don't mean to go off on a tangent , but this was a really ballsy decision by Obama. If this failed, he could kiss the election in 2012 good-bye, and more importantly lost life's of our navy seals
    But of course Rommney now is saying, every President ever would do it, 'even jimmy carter'. '
    But Rommney just said a couple years ago, he wouldn't put any effort into getting UBL, and that he would not go into Pakistan to get him. But lets just throw away facts, and evidence, and quotes. I know a-lot of politicians develop ideas and change over-time, but we have never seen anyone so obviously phony as Romney who will say and support anything to win election.
    romney is now saying he saved the auto industry. Trust me im not breakin balls here. U can't make shit like this up.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't understand why it even makes a difference if Obama knew???

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    When 95% of networks are liberal, being FAR left like MSNBC only looks slightly off from center.

Fox News is bashed constantly b/c it leans right, so leaning right is viewed as being more ridiculous than leaning far left.
    No douche bag Fox News is bashed because they are a bunch of con men fooling god dam dopes like u. Newscorp is up to there ears in legal trouble in England. Didn't u get the memo? Phone tapping, wire tapping, stealing emails. What a wonderful news station u support. If the trouble they are in across the pond doesn't wake ya up nothing will you dumb dick.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I can understand them wanting to get a verification that Bin Laden was there, but did it have to take a full year? You are jeopardizing losing track of him by waiting.
    WHich didn't happen, so I guess you are wrong and the CIA was right, how surprising.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    if obama were devious, he would have allowed bin laden to escape and introduced a terror-alert system which he would elevate to "attack imminent" just days prior to the election. then he would win re-election on fears alone.

oh wait, that's what bush & cheney did. nevermind.
    Yep and a Republican admitted it about the bullshit terror alerts. That same Republican told a friend of mine he couldn't wait to resign from his post because he was nothing more than there monkey. We use to call him Gov't Ridge here in Pa.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Bush declared victory in the war before it was even over. (the famous speech on the ship "Mission Accomplished")
    He was notorious for claiming victory at random.
    Just try to imagine how Republicans would be conducting themselves for the past year, or what they be saying running into the election if, Bush had killed Obama.
    The self congratulatory spin would be 20 times greater.
    The adds would be running 24 hours a day with a pictures of the cowboy with the Bin Laden corpse.
    If Obamas smart he'll release (leak) photos of bin laden's body a month before the election.
    what u say is why the Dems are so sickening. The right knows how to hammer down the news to a bunch of asshats that suck it up no matter if it is true or not. The Dems do something good and talk about it for about a day. It happens every year. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LOL! This thread reminds me of:
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-11-15 at 05:49 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    what u say is why the Dems are so sickening. The right knows how to hammer down the news to a bunch of asshats that suck it up no matter if it is true or not. The Dems do something good and talk about it for about a day. It happens every year. Wash, rinse, and repeat.
    So, when you say "hammer down" are you really saying purchasing the media & pandering to the media lobby?

Thor4140

So, when you say "hammer down" are you really saying purchasing the media & pandering to the media lobby?
    Unfortunately yes cause it works. Somehow the Dems could cure cancer and then the right will get 50 douchebags one by one telling us the cure is bad and somehow they will get people to believe it. It is incredible how people could be so naive and gullible but they are. Heck John is still running around with the Keystone Pipeline talking point nonsense from six months ago. U see guys in this thread using the worst talking points in history about Bin Laden like they are true.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Bill Maher says if a Obama told a Republican that they looked good today, the Republican would shoot themselves in the face.
    They simply can't entitle him the right to be correct. Their new tactic now, is not only bash Democrats but, claim responsibility for Obama's achievements. Romney is already taking credit for the health care reform & I think I heard him say that would take credit for killing Bin Laden now.
    Look for the clip, you'll find it.
    When you pay for your press you can convey nearly anything, no matter how absurd & no matter from which side!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

nothing new.

they also took credit for the surplus under clinton. even though his bill "omnibus budget reconciliation act of 1993" which created the surplus passed with 0 republican vote.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    nothing new.

they also took credit for the surplus under clinton. even though his bill "omnibus budget reconciliation act of 1993" which created the surplus passed with 0 republican vote.

The best is when they parrot the ole saying "The liberal media" Could u imagine something owned by corporations being called liberal? It is almost like calling Hannity liberal. It truly is incredible how 1 tenth of 1 percent of the people can actually get people who don't have a pot to piss in to agree with their politics. They have them so worried about poor people on welfare when they are stealing billions right out from underneath of their noses. How many times do these asshats have to see trickle down economics fail to finally realize it is a failure? The Ryan budget is this all over again and Romney loves it. Take from the poor and give to the rich.
    Could u imagine that u could lend people money with a guarantee that u get ur money back no matter what kind of risk u take? That is what the banks do. They fail and get bailed out. Before they fail they give out incredible bonuses and then they tell nitwits that they need to do this to keep these incredibly talented individuals. The same incredible intelligent individuals who brought us this mess trying to game the system. If it wasn't so sad it would be hysterical.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 05-09-12 at 12:25 PM.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Name:  osama.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  18.3 KB

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    Name:  osama.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  18.3 KB
    we get it! Only repubs deserve credit.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Guess you can say the same for George W. as well.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you gamblers are funny. when someone says he bet $10,000 on the lakers, what's the first thing you say to him? "let me see the fuckin ticket pal cause i don't believe you." but when our government tells us that bin laden has been executed with no proof, we take their word for it. we blindly trust our government to lead us into the right path, this is why our country is ******. just ask the people around you, better yet, ask yourself to name 5 of obama's cabinet members. 9 out of 10 people can't answer that question and those 9 people are the ones that act like they know what's going on in the white house...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you gamblers are funny. when someone says he bet $10,000 on the lakers, what's the first thing you say to him? "let me see the fuckin ticket pal cause i don't believe you." but when our government tells us that bin laden has been executed with no proof, we take their word for it. we blindly trust our government to lead us into the right path, this is why our country is ******. just ask the people around you, better yet, ask yourself to name 5 of obama's cabinet members. 9 out of 10 people can't answer that question and those 9 people are the ones that act like they know what's going on in the white house...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

So he's alive?
    Died from cronic masturbation, Obama took the credit?
    Short of a navy seal signing up at SBR & posting screenshots, I don't think you can compare this to a 5Dimes screenshot of the Lakers ML +130.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i guess bill walsh and phil jackson had nothing to do with all the trophies their teams won since they didnt score a td or hit a jumpshot.

without obamas balls to order the raid when even his commanders opposed it instead suggesting bombing the compound, you would never heard of team 6.

obama not only ordered the raid but helped planned it. it was his idea to send the larger chinook copters as backup which came in handy to carry everyone and obamas body out safely.

bush had access to the same intelligence and resources yet chose to do nothing. cause he needed him alive to win reelection and to keep americans in fear so he could pass all his unconstitutional laws and pour more money into his wars.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

So he's alive?
    Died from cronic masturbation, Obama took the credit?
    Short of a navy seal signing up at SBR & posting screenshots, I don't think you can compare this to a 5Dimes screenshot of the Lakers ML +130.
    why not? where's the proof? you have too much faith in our government.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

For fear of pushing opie into a stroke I'll stay away from your last post.
    However, I suppose you are right, we shouldn't be required to accept things that are based in lack of proof or evidence.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

if bin laden were alive, he could do this one little thing to destroy obama.

shoot a video of himself and release it.

obama would lose the re-election and his political career would come to an abrupt stop. he would become a bigger liar and laughingstock than bush.

considering bin laden hated obama (so much so he would turn the channel everytime he came on tv), he would gladly do it. but dont hold your breath cause hes dead.

First 123 Last