zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Diaz just won me over with that fight.

Used to think he was a punk who couldnt back it up. But hes just destroying everyone. Made miller his bitch. Almost made him bite his tongue off LOL

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unreal talent.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Not very humble. Taunting jerkoff.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes a prik but he's incredibly talented.

i'd smoke a doob w/ him

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

I like how he actually respected Miller after the fight and gave him props. that is something his brother would not do. still hate Nick with a passion.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    I like how he actually respected Miller after the fight and gave him props. that is something his brother would not do. still hate Nick with a passion.
    That's not necessarily true. The Diaz brothers try to get themselves to hate their opponent before they fight them. Nick was very disrespectful to Frank Shamrock before he fought him but immediately after the fight he raised Franks hand(after TKO'ing him) and talked highly about him in the the post fight interview. He's done this with other fighters as well.

When Bas Rutten trained with Nick Diaz he said Nick was one of the most respectful kids he had ever trained with... contrary to what most people think about him. I do believe the Diaz brothers both have a chip on their shoulder but I think the disrespect they show before and during fights it's just something they do to get in their opponents heads as well as sell the fight... and apparently it helps them stay focused at the task at hand. If it works them... my hats off to them. And it DOES work for them more times than not.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Miller isn't very good.

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Miller isn't very good.
    most thoughtless comment I've seen in awhile

SmoovCruz
    Update your status
    SmoovCruz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i saw him walking around the mgm before like a regular joe nobody even noticed him a while back exchanged a few words he's a cool dude

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Not very humble. Taunting jerkoff.
    He couldnt of been more humble after the fight

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

he`s gonna be a handful going forward(particularly in 5 round fights) vs everyone short of the most elite wrestlers.....was also really impressed by lavar johnson(as a guy who`s willing to roll the dice/lay it all on the line) ...love it when guys just go to work and do what they do best...johnson knew that his best game plan was getting into a hard,battle of attrition type punchout with another guy with very similar strengths..no fooling around...he brought his best(as did barry) and he went for it...if he hadn`t gotten the stoppage during the big flurry that ended it,he may have been in some trouble(due to exhaustion)...but he came to win.....kept the pressure on and got it done...fan friendly fighter who leaves it in the ring...good for him...

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Nick is very good but if he lost would he be respecting everyone? I also liked Lavar. Should have hit him hard.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

After Nick Diaz fought Riggs, they both went to the hospital post fight, just standard post fight checkup.

They got in a brawl in a hospital room, started primarily by Diaz.

Diaz still had an IV in his arm, so they started fight and he was dragging the shit all over the room. Nurses were betting tossed all over, and the IV came out and he blood was flying everywhere.

Multiple security guards had trouble pulling these guys apart.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    After Nick Diaz fought Riggs, they both went to the hospital post fight, just standard post fight checkup.

They got in a brawl in a hospital room, started primarily by Diaz.

Diaz still had an IV in his arm, so they started fight and he was dragging the shit all over the room. Nurses were betting tossed all over, and the IV came out and he blood was flying everywhere.

Multiple security guards had trouble pulling these guys apart.
    If that's true, that's freaking hilarious!

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It is true.

Was probably 7 or 8 years ago at least, so he was younger.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

I want to see him fight a good wrestler who will try to him down. That's always been his weakness and we don't have any reason to think he improved it. Miller ONLY shot for takedowns after he was rocked.

Still, it was an impressive performance by Nate. Knocking down and then later subbing a top 10 lightweight like Jim was very impressive.