wrong again hels and until the whoever u are

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    is this the best you all can come up with, good grief

1 not killing my dad when i was a kid
    2 robbing sears for over 300 k back in 94, but only getting busted for something for 20 bucks, got diversion
    3. Not playing college football
    4. Going to atm during a poker game because i had quads, got beat by royal on river losing 5 k
    5. Getting busted on 3 way calling with 3 chicks i was dating

More later, need a shower, still looking for a good cell phone and plan
    you're the least interesting person on sbr

which is impressive considering 90% of what you post is lies

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

none of that is a lie, none of it

I could care less, your the one obsessing over it

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    none of that is a lie, none of it

I could care less, your the one obsessing over it
    english bro...try it

and pointing out how much of a jerk off you are in one post is hardly obsessing

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

coming back to canada

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Not beginning my gambling when I got out of high school, when I was younger. Could be living the high life now for sure.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    Not beginning my gambling when I got out of high school, when I was younger. Could be living the high life now for sure.
    as high as jjgold?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Not finding a better hustle to supplement my income, while depending on rich athletes and rich amateur to come through in the clutch.

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Than get the fuk off the site, you wont be missed especially since I never fukkin heard of ya pal.
    My point exactly- you "Pros" walk around this site acting like your God and spitting out the same 3 lines...which I find interesting because you come off as more of a swallower...

Btw is Canada even a real country? Do you and your boyfriend have sex doggy style so you can both watch the hockey games??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: texhooper

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Not going to grad school immediately after college.....Not living bad right now but I Just turned 25 and what I really want to do may be slipping away I feel sometimes

Might just say Fukk it and go start applying soon

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Staying in Tennessee for college because I thought the girl I was dating was worth it. Turned down undergraduate scholarships at Vanderbilt, notre dame, northwestern, and purdue.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayking11 View Post
    My point exactly- you "Pros" walk around this site acting like your God and spitting out the same 3 lines...which I find interesting because you come off as more of a swallower...

Btw is Canada even a real country? Do you and your boyfriend have sex doggy style so you can both watch the hockey games??

This kids all right.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Staying in Tennessee for college because I thought the girl I was dating was worth it. Turned down undergraduate scholarships at Vanderbilt, notre dame, northwestern, and purdue.
    I got into better schools for undergrad as well, but got the best scholarship offer from South Carolina.....It's a decent school with some good programs, but I don't really regret it at all not going to a better school......Actually had the time of my life there and the name seems pretty solid with potential jobs and stuff so far

Is it because you didn't like Tennessee itself, the fact that you could have had a degree from a better school, or both?

Seems like it didn't matter anyway if you really did get into Notre Dame Law

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I got into better schools for undergrad as well, but got the best scholarship offer from South Carolina.....It's a decent school with some good programs, but I don't really regret it at all not going to a better school......Actually had the time of my life there and the name seems pretty solid with potential jobs and stuff so far

Is it because you didn't like Tennessee itself, the fact that you could have had a degree from a better school, or both?

Seems like it didn't matter anyway if you really did get into Notre Dame Law
    There's a lot of reasons I regret it. Don't like living here so it really just delayed my move out of here by 5 years or so. And yes, I did get into notre dame law but still unsure if I'll choose it over Illinois. But the girl and I broke up my sophomore year so staying for her was mainly a bad decision.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yeah seems like doing something like that just for a girl especially when you're like 18-21 never ends well

Fukk it just gotta move forward, it could be a lot worse

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Yeah seems like doing something like that just for a girl especially when you're like 18-21 never ends well

Fukk it just gotta move forward, it could be a lot worse
    Yeah, definitely. Hell, the main reason I regret it is I have missed so many sporting events in Chicago. Haha. I'll live. But yeah this notre dame or Illinois decision is killing me. Might flip a coin.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

If you wanna live in the Chicago area just go wherever you want.......Notre Dame probably better off nationally (right or wrong, it's just how it is)

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Pickwinnerallday you will realize going to law school was the dumbest decision you've ever made as you sit there burning in hell for being a lawyer during your time on Earth

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Pickwinnerallday you will realize going to law school was the dumbest decision you've ever made as you sit there burning in hell for being a lawyer during your time on Earth
    Assuming an afterlife exists, I doubt the almighty just blindly tosses lawyers into the pit of fire. If any profession gets blindly thrown into hell it'd be abortion doctors. The stereotype for lawyers is silly.

First 12