raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

having folks over for dinner and stuff...dads a huge boxing fan and so are his buddies that will be over, so that makes it well worth it for me to get it...perhaps if i were going to be home alone, i would stream it and hook up to the big screen...but that wont be the case...no biggie if you get it or not...there will be plenty of streams out there...should be a great night of ufc, boxing and drinking!...

Pill Gates
    Pill Gates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10831

Yall trippin this is gonna be a good fight. Regardless of the outcome. Gonna split up the price between a couple friends beers and boxing should be a good time im stoked. #MoneyTeam

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie i have a HD laptop and fast connection looks like im watching a Hd tv ... Just watched facebook ufc prelims. if you're having buddys over or something pay it but ufc is on fox i'll be watching both

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    If Dana White puts up an event with random people without martial arts experience fighting each other, the UFC geeks would still purchase the PPV and think its a great fight between talented athletes.
    Funny what some of u boxing guys have to say. I love both sports but when a boxing guy has a comment like this i can see what he is talking about. I get in an argument all the time with guys who just watch MMA and think a fight between two clowns is great cause they kicked the shit out of each other. Kinda like a toughman competition. I would rather watch two talented guys go at it then to smucks swinging away like a bar fight.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Watching for free online use the 70 bucks for a bet mr money on points

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Some AMC movie theaters are showing the event at their theaters charging $18 a ticket to get in an watch it on a the movie projector screen.

I tried to to get a ticket to that but it sold out in like 2 days.

First 123