bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Floyd

Just a small note at the bottom of Kevin iole's hooks and jabs notes section

Tried to paste it but couldn't from my phone...bottom line is Floyd is sponsoring the National golden gloves tournament ... Not the first time either....that's a 6 figure check for all of you constantly worried about his betting slips and hoping he goes broke

Floyd feeds the homeless...sponsors the sport, that has made him rich, at the amateur level....pays for the funeral services of the man he won his first world title from)who's family couldn't afford it)...but he's just a pos asshole right

Like Floyd says "what has pacquiao done for the American citizens"....it's all good though...cuz the haters line his pockets...he wouldn't have t any other way...cuz he could care less what the average guy on the street, that he'll never meet, thinks about him

Enjoy talking about him when he loses a bet though...or owes the IRS some money...or when he gets a few months in jail

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

How does this information help my wagering?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    How does this information help my wagering?
    U should bet on him due to Floyd being a philanthropist as well as a pugilist

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

A philanthrugilist.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Just funny to me

Floyd has the best deal in the game ...takes home way bigger checks than PAC...so he loves the way things work for him...at the same time he loves to point out how the gen American public doesn't show him love...they have more Love for PAC

Meanwhile PAC was a big gambler hkmself(he claims he's recommitted to his faith)...as are most Asians...especially ones with money....manny has recently had problems with taxes n money himself...and has publicly cheated on his wife several times...all new where he's from but barely gets anyone's attention here...gotta love it

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Very serious post.

KARMA wins fights.

Jon Jones stops a mugger. HOURS Later wins a world title.
    Hendo takes a picture with fallen off star Fedor. DAYS Later KOes Fedor.
    Floyd gives money to people, Days later, he wins a decision.