MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ive been to other stadiums rooting for the away team.....Never had a major problem, some shit talking but nothing serious

You gotta know your place when you go against the crowd or deal with the consequences.....Some crazy assholes out there that will boot girls in the face or stab you or whatever it is

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Matter of time till there's a fatality in the crowd at Yankee stadium. Where's security?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

We're supposed to feel bad for the Red Sox fan?

Had she not went up there and then swung on the woman, that would have never happened.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Ive never seen anything even close to a fight at skydome. Red sox and Yankee fans there all the time too.
    There are plenty of fights at Rogers Centre, not sure what you are talking about. They seem to occur far more often when BOS or NYY fans come to visit though so I am sure that isn't a coincidence.

Not sure how I feel about the video. Two drunk women acting stupid, then you had the one big guy grab and throw their hats away like a child, that's what really set them off. Then there's beer and popcorn everywhere. Then you got that cheap kick. Who the fukk kicks someone in the stands like that?

The whole time I'm watching I was wondering, "did these two broads come to a NYY game and get drunk without any men?" That's fukked.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    that dude that kicked her in the face is luckier, if anything serious happened to that girl. he woulda been in jail for a while.
    Watch the video again. It was not a dude that kicked her in the face. It was a girl that kicked her in the face.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Wow she had to have hit her head thats for sure, but she just played it like it did not hurt, BUT i assure you she was hurt...The guy next to her is even asking her if she is okay...

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

LMFAO!! Thats what you get when you, as an adult, WALK OVER TO THE OTHER TEAMS FANS AND TALK SHIT! Yes, the yankee fans were taunting her, but so does every school yard bully. Just ignore it. It's her own damn fault for letting the Yankee fans get to her. If someone is walking towards me and angry, THEN SWINGS AT ME... (even if I am razzing them) of course shit is gonna go down. Too bad for her she felt like she was tough enough to swing first, then got ******* dropped!! LOL! Stupid, stupid, stupid people who can't defend themselves and trying to fight. THATS WHAT YOU ******* GET!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I don't blame that chick that kicked her. And I doubt the police would have any problem with it too.

The redsox chick was coming at her to attack her. Should have kicked her ass right over the rail.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by DSSCA View Post
    Too bad for her she felt like she was tough enough to swing first, then got ******* dropped!! LOL! Stupid, stupid, stupid people who can't defend themselves and trying to fight. THATS WHAT YOU ******* GET!!
    There are way too many asshole women who think they they can physically assault and abuse people with immunity because a man won't hit a women.

I wouldn't do it, but it's always a pleasure to see one of these types cop that smack in the face they so richly deserve.

Just like when Snookie got hers in Jersey Shore. ;-)

First 12