LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

SERIOUSLY ROMNEY has NO CHANCE

Im not saying I think Obama deserves to win re election. I am simply saying that he will. To me, Romney has no chance. Not trying to make it a race thing, but we all know that 99.9% of non blacks are going to vote Obama. Most women are going to vote Obama. Prett much anyone making $40,000 a year or less will be voting Obama. And to me, Romney doesnt even look presedential. At least Obama looks the part. I say load up on Obama at anything less than -500, Romney is going to get smoked come November.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

I think they said the same thing about Jimmy Carter.

Plus blacks are not going to be energized about this election like they were in 2008, and white guilt has wore off.

Romney has an excellent chance.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Going to be a lot, and I mean a lot closer than you think.

Romney's platform is going to be the economy, he's going to hammer Obama on his failure regarding the economy, he's going to make it clear that this is not an election to vote 'who's more likeable' Romney will sell Joe Lunch Box in Des Moines what he can do for the economy that Obama failed on.

This isn't John McCain, Romney is going to go all out, he's got brilliant minds behind his campaign, most of them are pit bulls.

becketmcginn
    becketmcginn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Romney doesn't look the part but Obama does?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

get back to me in Sept when I can read the economic tea leaves better

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Romney will destroy this country. It took 4 years to recover from bush and his policies we can't afford to take steps back again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: golfrulz

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

It took 4 years to recover

politics aside ... you think the usa has recovered ?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Here's the thing, Reagan inherited a clusterfuck from Carter, cleaned it up.
    Obama inherited a clusterfuck from Bush, made it worse

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Economy aside
    wait till they start telling people about the tenants of Mormonism
    and yes all religions are fairy tales
    but would you allow a guy to run the country who believes in
    magic underwear
    that the profit got his tenants for this new religion from gold tablets in a magic top hat and when called out by the wife of his closest adviser after she stole the translations he could NOT reproduces them with the same golden tablets in the same magic top hat
    that black people can only get into to heaven as slaves
    that you can only go to heaven if you have multiple wives
    native Americans are a lost tribe of Israel
    etc etc

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    politics aside ... you think the usa has recovered ?
    I'm sure he didn't mean actually recovered, more like figuratively recovered.

Sam Odom

minet , impossible to put the Economy 'aside'

if USA appears to be going into a double dip recession in Sept/Oct then Obama chances go down , down enough to lose. Flip it, if the economy/jobs future looks good he wins IMO

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Im not saying I think Obama deserves to win re election. I am simply saying that he will. To me, Romney has no chance. Not trying to make it a race thing, but we all know that 99.9% of non blacks are going to vote Obama. Most women are going to vote Obama. Prett much anyone making $40,000 a year or less will be voting Obama. And to me, Romney doesnt even look presedential. At least Obama looks the part. I say load up on Obama at anything less than -500, Romney is going to get smoked come November.
    you are WAY way way off son

9 of the top 10 super pacs give exclusively to republicans

most areas and states in the US are NOT in play, they are either definitely going dem or rep

only a relatively small number of voters swing the election, and trust me, the republicans are way better at winning elections than the dems, and they will have more than enough money to execute whatever they need to do to win

polls, targeted ads, relentless messaging, ground game, figuring out what they need to do to win, the repubs are great at that

they will win this one i predict although yes i admit it will be close to the end, at least in terms of numbers

the repubs will only be trying to win by a small margin, and they will put zero resources into areas they don't need, so it will appear to always be close

i would bet on the repubs right now if i had to and couldn't hedge

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

99% of non blacks voting for obama? the hell are you talking about romney dominates the white mans vote

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If this is some reverse jinx thread, it doesn't work on things as obviously rigged as politics.

Don't worry.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    minet , impossible to put the Economy 'aside'

if USA appears to be going into a double dip recession in Sept/Oct then Obama chances go down , down enough to lose. Flip it, if the economy/jobs future looks good he wins IMO
    Sam
    the election will be won or lost
    and these are Karl Roves words
    Southern Ohio
    Suburbs of Philadelphia and DC(Northern Virginia)
    Piedmont of North Carolina
    I95 corridor of Florida
    When the hands out hit the Church parking lots on Sunday morning no way those preachers can say vote for the guy from the "cult"
    no matter how much they hate the black guy who has no clue
    they wont turn out
    Republicans establishment knows this
    my question is why they didn't put a viable alternative up
    Rubio
    Jeb Bush
    The senator from Indiana who's name escapes me
    Gov of Minnesota
    makes no sense
    wait till it gets nasty
    No good standing practicing former head of his "temple" Mormon can win nationwide
    you can win in Mass
    but not in the places where the election will be decided

Sam Odom

we shall see...

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I think they said the same thing about Jimmy Carter.

Plus blacks are not going to be energized about this election like they were in 2008, and white guilt has wore off.

Romney has an excellent chance.
    Trayvon case will be going full steam. They will be energized maybe even more than 2008. I dont know a black person who isnt ready to fight when someone suggests that Obama is anything less than God.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Going to be a lot, and I mean a lot closer than you think.

Romney's platform is going to be the economy, he's going to hammer Obama on his failure regarding the economy, he's going to make it clear that this is not an election to vote 'who's more likeable' Romney will sell Joe Lunch Box in Des Moines what he can do for the economy that Obama failed on.

This isn't John McCain, Romney is going to go all out, he's got brilliant minds behind his campaign, most of them are pit bulls.
    Ok I guess we will see. I still think Obama will be the sh*t out of Romney. They are already claiming the economy is getting better. Obama will get credit, just claim that it took longer to fix Bush's recession that he had expected. Most people still blame the great recession on the super wealthy, of which Romey is a one.

CarpeDime

Most people still blame the great recession on the super wealthy, of which Romey is a one.
    thats what you are not getting, "most people" don't matter in presidential elections, and the magnitude of passions and convictions do not matter either

what matters is identifying, reaching and relentlessly messaging the small number of areas that could go either way

the repubs are great at that if they have a ticket to work with, they didn't last time around, they do this time around

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    99% of non blacks voting for obama? the hell are you talking about romney dominates the white mans vote

Dude Romney might get 55% of the white vote and I doubt he will even get that much. There is no way in the world that he will get anywhere near the percent of white vote as Obama will get of the non white vote. By the way, If This were true, McCain would have CRUSHED Obama. The white vote will be pretty close to 50/50 and the black vote will be pretty close to 100/0. Cone on, we all know it and exit polling proves it.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    thats what you are not getting, "most people" don't matter in presidential elections, and the magnitude of passions and convictions do not matter either

what matters is identifying, reaching and relentlessly messaging the small number of areas that could go either way

the repubs are great at that if they have a ticket to work with, they didn't last time around, they do this time around

Yes Ohio, Florida, and a few other swing states. NY, CA, WA dont matter - they are going dem. NY, and CA are 2 big states that always go Dem. All that means to me, is Obama already has a huge lead.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Losher your opinions are null
    you moved to a place where they put a Tica in charge
    a Tica
    is she 3 hours late to all he cabinets meetings

but than again it doesn't matter because her country sovereignty exists because the State Dept allows it

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i have as much of seeing my dick again as romney has of winning NONE AT ALL!

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Losher your opinions are null
    you moved to a place where they put a Tica in charge
    a Tica
    is she 3 hours late to all he cabinets meetings

but than again it doesn't matter because her country sovereignty exists because the State Dept allows it
    netter I have become a political expert since moving here by keenly observing local political machinations in Alajuelita and Heredia

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Economy aside
    wait till they start telling people about the tenants of Mormonism
    and yes all religions are fairy tales
    but would you allow a guy to run the country who believes in
    magic underwear
    that the profit got his tenants for this new religion from gold tablets in a magic top hat and when called out by the wife of his closest adviser after she stole the translations he could NOT reproduces them with the same golden tablets in the same magic top hat
    that black people can only get into to heaven as slaves
    that you can only go to heaven if you have multiple wives
    native Americans are a lost tribe of Israel
    etc etc
    I have lucky underwear, is that the same as magic? How about 5 time Top Fuel champ,
    Joe Amato who wore his lucky Snoopy dog underwear.

DO NOT under estimate the power of lucky/ magic underwear.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

dem -180
    rep +155
    at heritage

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

netter I have become a political expert since moving here by keenly observing local political machinations in Alajuelita and Heredia

Uhhhh.....you left a one-bedroom studio with a park view to live in a fukkin' mud hut where you have to defecate in a hole in your front yard.

Not really thinking you've become much of an expert on anything, libtard.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhhh.....you left a one-bedroom studio with a park view to live in a fukkin' mud hut where you have to defecate in a hole in your front yard.

Not really thinking you've become much of an expert on anything, libtard.

post of the month
    opie don't forget losher is launching the careers of models form modeling agencies from that mud hut

CarpeDime

you GIVE ME SOME RESPECT YOU FUKS!!

I am an ELITE LEVEL HANDICAPPER and I could OUTCAP EACH OF YOU with just 30 SECONDS TO LOOK AT EACH GAME

you will GIVE ME SOME RESPECT!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8439

Romney will destroy this country. It took 4 years to recover from bush and his policies we can't afford to take steps back again
    WTF? He's made it 100X worse in 3 years. He's destroyed the constitution, almost 17 trillion debt, credit rating lowered, record unemployment and not budget in 3 years. Really impressive. Give him another peace prize.

There is ZERO chance Romney could make it worse.

Don't let the White House door hit you on the way out Barrack.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-30-12 at 07:47 PM.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Hey Smoke, how about them Grizzlies being up by 24 points halfway through the 4th quarter and losing the game? How about someone who loaded up on the Grizzlies ML turning the TV off and "chalking it up as a win"?

There is nothing better than bad things happening to Obama supporting liberal democrats.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too many dumb and lazy people in USA

THEY ALL SUPPORT OBAMA

If your fukkin dumb, like your life controlled, love welfare and unemployment you love Obama
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: andywend, Pete0, and DwightShrute

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I feel like Obama could say that he was going to give free housing and and food to everyone in the country who makes less then 100k a year and tax people making more then 100k 95%....and he would still win, because people are too stupid to understand economics.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

If you don't want another 4 years of Obama then you better get behind Ron Paul fast!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

i cant wait until obama rapes romney in ads, debates and makes him look like a Flip flopping-silver spoon-job killing-mormon CEO...

Trust me after all those ads and brainwashing the libs will be energized..
    Points Awarded:

golfrulz gave King Mayan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: golfrulz

123 Last