DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Helickson .61 era at home this season and Felix 3-2 lifetime 2.42 against the Rays hardly owns them...throw in the line movement and Rays being 8-1 at home and Tampa is a great bet..

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    look at the thread title and its not a bragging thread
    It isn't. If I fade someone, I want to know how they are doing lately with their bets. Everyone knows gambling is streaky.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Helickson .61 era at home this season and Felix 3-2 lifetime 2.42 against the Rays hardly owns them...throw in the line movement and Rays being 8-1 at home and Tampa is a great bet..
    Rays can win 2-0. They won't get more than 2 off the King.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yea ok you went all in twice on mlb totals and lost and changed your name from Kerry to priskilla to pickwinner. you are a bum and a loser. I lose but I admit to it and I've never had to change my handle. Fukk rose too

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Yea ok you went all in twice on mlb totals and lost and changed your name from Kerry to priskilla to pickwinner. you are a bum and a loser. I lose but I admit to it and I've never had to change my handle. Fukk rose too
    Continue bashing Rose and you will continue suffering beats like the Grizzlies last night, pal. All in for me means a lot different than it does to you.

I have almost 7K in my betislands account currently. I could go all in and lose and I'd still sleep fine tonight. It is just what it is.

FezzHimself
    FezzHimself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 325

Tailing you! Let's get some money tonight

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

bullshit. you've posted under more than one name. you're not only a lifetime loser, but a liar as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy is a compulsive liar and ghoster

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Continue bashing Rose and you will continue suffering beats like the Grizzlies last night, pal. All in for me means a lot different than it does to you.

I have almost 7K in my betislands account currently. I could go all in and lose and I'd still sleep fine tonight. It is just what it is.
    7 k of all air. why do you feel it necessary to say how much you pretend to bet or you imagine you have in your account. i mean seriously WTF is the point????? you have all this money went to an sec school and couldnt find a local on a major division one school if you had as much as you say you do a local would have found you by now

PickWinnerAllDay

7 k of all air. why do you feel it necessary to say how much you pretend to bet or you imagine you have in your account. i mean seriously WTF is the point????? you have all this money went to an sec school and couldnt find a local on a major division one school if you had as much as you say you do a local would have found you by now
    You're painfully dumb.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy is a compulsive liar and ghoster
    JJ, you're a small time bitch. Get over it.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post

bullshit. you've posted under more than one name. you're not only a lifetime loser, but a liar as well.
    yea ok point stiff obamaismyuncle is who you are dumb fukk

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You're painfully dumb.
    can we have a reasonable answer or are you turning into a 2nd grader?

Smoke

Kerry just got buried AGAIN!

PickWinnerAllDay

Kerry just got buried AGAIN!
    This guy is a moron. I have proven with dozens of print screens and videos that prove I bet big $$$$.

This borderline mentally challenged poster said that I would have found a local by now? I don't talk about gambling huge amounts of money to many people at all.

PickWinnerAllDay

can we have a reasonable answer or are you turning into a 2nd grader?
    Allabout the $$$, you want me to give you reasonable answers when your posts are obviously written by someone who is mentally challenged. I really hope that you are an act like jjgold b/c I'd feel really bad for your children if you really are as dumb as you let on.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

This guy is a moron. I have proven with dozens of print screens and videos that prove I bet big $$$$.

This borderline mentally challenged poster said that I would have found a local by now? I don't talk about gambling huge amounts of money to many people at all.
    its also been proven that you have faked tickets. trust me locals know who have $$$$$ and spot them quick especially on a college campus. someone like you doesnt know how to be discreet. you would brag that you are a trust fund baby

PickWinnerAllDay

STRAIGHT BET Apr 30 MLB [972] RAYS (TAM) u7-125 [F HERNANDZ -R/HELLICKSON -R] 625.00 USD / 500.00 USD 22519

Added another $500.

$1825 to win $1500. God Bless the arms of King Felix and Hellickson.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Allabout the $$$, you want me to give you reasonable answers when your posts are obviously written by someone who is mentally challenged. I really hope that you are an act like jjgold b/c I'd feel really bad for your children if you really are as dumb as you let on.
    this isnt an english class you think i give a fukk???? all the shit you talk come to the bash or come to new york and say it to my face you like going to ball parks i will buy you tickets to go to citifield and yankee stadium just to meet you in person

PickWinnerAllDay

its also been proven that you have faked tickets. trust me locals know who have $$$$$ and spot them quick especially on a college campus. someone like you doesnt know how to be discreet. you would brag that you are a trust fund baby
    You are literally too stupid to insult. You're telling me that while I'm sitting in my accounting class, those mysterious locals can know I'm a big time gambler by looking at me? You're a moron. Seriously... the fact you even made it this far in life without walking in front of a bus or drinking a tube of rat poison is a miracle.

PickWinnerAllDay

this isnt an english class you think i give a fukk???? all the shit you talk come to the bash or come to new york and say it to my face you like going to ball parks i will buy you tickets to go to citifield and yankee stadium just to meet you in person
    I don't think you are mentally challenged because of your grammar. The content of your posts is what gives it away, brother.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You are literally too stupid to insult. You're telling me that while I'm sitting in my accounting class, those mysterious locals can know I'm a big time gambler by looking at me? You're a moron. Seriously... the fact you even made it this far in life without walking in front of a bus or drinking a tube of rat poison is a miracle.
    so all you do is go from class to class and dont hang out at the bars or with other people?

PickWinnerAllDay

so all you do is go from class to class and dont hang out at the bars or with other people?
    I don't think you understand how a college campus really works. I don't talk about gambling with anyone but my friends in front of the TV. Maybe 4-5 of my friends know I bet large amounts of money. You failed out of community college and think you know what a 40,000 kid school college campus is like? Too funny.

PickWinnerAllDay

But you know what, 'All about the $$' you're kind of a waste of my time.

When I have a bad day in the challenge with T-wizzle, you rack up 50 posts in a night bashing me. When I have a great week and make tons of money, you aren't around at all.

So we both know how this will go down. If this bet loses, you'll be here saying something stupid. If it wins, you won't be back in this thread. Wait, now I said that, so you will probably come in and post one obligatory 'lucky win' type post. You're a broken record and a mind numbingly dumb ass bitch. Go fukkin hump someone else's leg around the forum, I'm tired of your bullshit.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

STRAIGHT BET
    Apr 30
    MLB [972] RAYS (TAM) u7-125 [F HERNANDZ -R/HELLICKSON -R]
    125.00 USD / 100.00 USD

easy to change a ticket

PickWinnerAllDay

STRAIGHT BET
    Apr 30
    MLB [972] RAYS (TAM) u7-125 [F HERNANDZ -R/HELLICKSON -R]
    125.00 USD / 100.00 USD

easy to change a ticket
    I've posted print screens and videos with tickets you dipshit. Now refer to my last post.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I don't think you understand how a college campus really works. I don't talk about gambling with anyone but my friends in front of the TV. Maybe 4-5 of my friends know I bet large amounts of money. You failed out of community college and think you know what a 40,000 kid school college campus is like? Too funny.
    nope at a sec school no one goes to bars on a saturday or sunday and watches the games. just by saying the things you say makes me think you didnt even go to damn college and if you did you were a fukkin hermit time to go to the bar and watch the knicks game be back after win or lose

PickWinnerAllDay

nope at a sec school no one goes to bars on a saturday or sunday and watches the games. just by saying the things you say makes me think you didnt even go to damn college and if you did you were a fukkin hermit time to go to the bar and watch the knicks game be back after win or lose
    I refer you to my last post for the last god damned time.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

over in the astros game, under in the twins game, under in the pirates game

PickWinnerAllDay

King Felix looks hungover.

FezzHimself
    FezzHimself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 325

My faith in your pick paid off...keep the picks coming!!!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by FezzHimself View Post
    My faith in your pick paid off...keep the picks coming!!!
    Don't jinx it. It would take some awful luck to lose from here, but certainly possible. Memphis blew a 27 point lead last night in the 4th so anything is possible.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

College kids betting big money

This is hilarious

Just quit college if your so good

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    College kids betting big money

This is hilarious

Just quit college if your so good
    JJ, I'm not a loser like you, pal. Even if I could guarantee win every bet I'd still want an education and a professional job.

Believe it or not, not all women only care about money. A lot of them care about education and your job and how hard you work. I have dated a few girls that were disgusted with my gambling and wouldn't date me if all I was was a gambler even if I could provide anything she wanted with gambling money.

Now go stroke your man titties in a video and mow a lawn.

PickWinnerAllDay

Wouldn't be that surprised if this somehow found its way to a push or a loss.

It'd be one of the worst losses of all time, but nothing surprises me gambling anymore after watching that Memphis/Clippers game and I didn't even have money on it.

First 123 Last