NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Went to Dave & Busters Last Night.....(Pujols Mired in a Slump How Many HR's for Him)

You guys can either ignore my title in parenthesis about Albert Pujols and the amount of HR's he'll end the season with and stick to the original part of the title cause that is where this thread is going. I just put the Pujols home run part so this thread doesn't get moved to "Saloon" and I can have a decent thread remaining on Player's Talk.

Or perhaps you can put your answer to the Pujols issue as a last line on the bottom of your post here after you answer what the thread is REALLY about....I don't really give a sh*t.

Okay so....I went on a Speed Dating thing on Friday at a Dave & Busters in New York. I kept getting these things in a mailing list and decided to sign up for one. It was like $30 to sign up and it was 12 guys talking to 12 different girls for 5 minutes each then moving onto the next. Then we wrote whether we liked them or not on our score card given to us after wards.

Any matches and we would get their contact information to persue them on our own time. (Two "yes" from the guy to a girl and vice versa is considered a "match". )

So I gotta say like 5 of the 12 girls there were cute and definitely do-able. It was weird though cause me and a buddy of mine were comparing notes during the break and we kinda went for some of the same girls so we decided to negotiate a treaty if we both got "YES" from the same girl we liked who also gave us a "YES".

The numbnut actually ended up spilling his drink on the table like 35 minutes in though as he was switching seats.....

That sh*t was price less. The girl he just got up and left chatting with give him the dirtiest look lol.

Okay so luckily the two hottest and most sexually enticing girls I wanted to bone at that session ended up giving me a "YES" and I now have their contact information going forward. Gonna see what develops.

Oh but the funnest part was hanging out at the Dave N Busters after wards and playing the games and walking around and seeing all the other babes there. It is seriously a pretty nice place to score some succulent poon tang.

Anyone else ever been to one of these joints and noticed this?

Thinking of going back and just chilling and looking for poon....any SBR guys in the Queens, Long Island Brooklyn area wanna join up lemme know.

[PS - Best part of the night was around 1 AM I see this white guy come in with two girls (he must have been like 19-21) dressed in baggy jeans, sneakers, tilted cap...tryin to look like Eminem or whatever but one of the girls he is with is waering red skin tight jeans, she's about 5'9...5'10", platform heels and has fiery red hair....I mean the biggest ASS I have ever seen. I was like damnnnn.....kept a mental note on seeing what she looked like from the front later.

Turns out like 20 minutes later that girl taps me on the shoulder I turn around and it's the girl I banged from Taco Bell. Man her arse looked so fat in them jeans.....she was like "heyyy how are you. You don't call me no more....bla bla bla".

Haha I was about to break out laughing right there. I made up some excuse like I was away on business the last month or some BS and then that I'd holler at her later. ]

Okay yea so anyone ever notice or pick up a chick at Dave & Busters before? How did it go?
    Last edited by NYSportsGuy210; 04-29-12 at 01:37 PM.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

NYSportsGuy210

No joke a lot of poon there. All shapes and sizes to boot.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Nerd.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

speed dating at an arcade.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Hey NYGuy, I can't deny that Dave and Busters does have quite a selection at times. Out here in Cali they get pretty crowded

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Hey NYGuy, I can't deny that Dave and Busters does have quite a selection at times. Out here in Cali they get pretty crowded
    Yea I was surprised to see it so crowded where I was too. Thought it was one of those fad places that ran it's course but it seems to be pretty hopping Friday and Saturday nights from what I was told.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was not thread worthy. Nothing funny, or even interesting.

I guess you wanted to brag about needing to pay to meet women ?

ttrace35

Guy is 21 and speed dating. Go bag a bitch a bar like everybody else, you goof.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Saloon this shit.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

well its crowded for the under 21 crowd cause its like a hangout spot for them so next time you see a chick there check the id you dont want go to get in trouble with the young chicks in there

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

So there is a bigger loser than kerrywood?

Impressive.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    This was not thread worthy. Nothing funny, or even interesting.

I guess you wanted to brag about needing to pay to meet women ?
    Nah don't need to brag homie. Actually it was more of a suggestion. I've been to ghetto ass wanna-be NYC upscale night clubs too with herbs like trigger Trace believe me....there were better looking girls at the Dave N Busters than 80% of those NYC joints. And they had food too.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    well its crowded for the under 21 crowd cause its like a hangout spot for them so next time you see a chick there check the id you dont want go to get in trouble with the young chicks in there
    That's what I thought but like more than half were normal adult age. I guess it depends on what area you go to.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Guy is 21 and speed dating. Go bag a bitch a bar like everybody else, you goof.
    They have bars in there too you moron. I love how you talk like you actually live life instead of living in a cockroach infested 1BR apartment in Harlem with no heat.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    They have bars in there too you moron. I love how you talk like you actually live life instead of living in a cockroach infested 1BR apartment in Harlem with no heat.
    Nice try. But fail. Search tracer apt video and see for yourself. Nerd

ttrace35

Nah don't need to brag homie. Actually it was more of a suggestion. I've been to ghetto ass wanna-be NYC upscale night clubs too with herbs like trigger Trace believe me....there were better looking girls at the Dave N Busters than 80% of those NYC joints. And they had food too.
    Just mad cuz tracer was vip with fly bitches. Search trace gf too while your at it. Goof. What a loser you are. Unreal.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Whatever the guy is getting out trying to pull in some trim can't hate on the guy for that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

NYSportsGuy210

Nice try. But fail. Search tracer apt video and see for yourself. Nerd
    Dude seriously that's how insecure you are. You have to make videos to do normal stuff. Cmon dude.

ttrace35

I'm just bustin sportsguys balls. Me and him go at it from time to time. Tracer is a pimp. Everybody can't be like me, I suppose.

ttrace35

Dude seriously that's how insecure you are. You have to make videos to do normal stuff. Cmon dude.
    Sportsguy. If you be nice, I will PM you some game. Real G shit. Will only charge you half price....

NYSportsGuy210

Sportsguy. If you be nice, I will PM you some game. Real G shit. Will only charge you half price....
    Post the link here for the video of you and fly b*tches. I wanna see that.....

ttrace35

Post the link here for the video of you and fly b*tches. I wanna see that.....
    Will have to make one for you next time I hit up Pacha or Marquis VIP. You see my crib son, you seen my bitch. You already kno.......

DOPEMAN
    DOPEMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

this is brutal

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

17 but maybe more if the guys ahead of him can get on base forcing teams to stop pitching around him...
    Points Awarded:

dudekid gave crackerjack 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

For those in the know, its called "Slump-Busters".

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Just mad cuz tracer was vip with fly bitches.

VIP with fly bitches! I like that. A lot. Trace....I'm gonna start using this as my own.

"You fools just KNOW that Opie be VIP with them fly bitches!!" (I'm a big fan. Works well for me. I got game, homie.)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    VIP with fly bitches! I like that. A lot. Trace....I'm gonna start using this as my own.

"You fools just KNOW that Opie be VIP with them fly bitches!!" (I'm a big fan. Works well for me. I got game, homie.)
    Please the only fly that idiot Trace has is the that open thing on his curduroy pants.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

post pics of the girls who gave you a yes

ttrace35

Please the only fly that idiot Trace has is the that open thing on his curduroy pants.
    Lol

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believed you until I ran into this part

Turns out like 20 minutes later that girl taps me on the shoulder I turn around and it's the girl I banged from Taco Bell. Man her arse looked so fat in them jeans.....she was like "heyyy how are you. You don't call me no more....bla bla bla".

What are the odds? lol Not calling you a liar, but it's just sounds funny ...or far-fetched.. or whatever you wanna call it.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i have been hit on a couple times at dave and busters, both times by black girls that were 20 years younger than me.

i'm only in there for the unlimited mini golf/other games from 9pm to close (sunday through thursday)

sad that i'm pushing 40 and have played the arcade version of rambo and others all the way through

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    So there is a bigger loser than kerrywood?

Impressive.
    theres 3 of them.. The one you named, this wigger, and Dj destroyer

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just mad cuz tracer was vip with fly bitches.
    lol reading that made me remember a funny animation I seen long time ago...I think you can relate..

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

^^
    we gotcha covered like a jimmy hat?
    video was ok until i had to see that big black pecker with a red condom on

123 Last