TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Have You Ever Blamed Your Girl For A Loss?

Totally went off on this girl last night. Still fuming from last night. She couldn't decide where she wanted to eat at? I'm driving all over the fuc$ing place... 3 different restaurants to be exact. Pull in the motherfu$king parking lot... and she goes... I changed my mind. Let's go here instead. Drive to the 3rd place and I was already on edge listening to the NBA games on XM radio... losing my ass... she goes.. "Why do you have to listen to that stuff for?" I look at her with that crazed evil eye look... and say... look bitch... I've had just about enough out of you. You can't make up your fuc#ing mind... I'm wasting gas up the ass... You're such a whining, high maintenance, bitch... you've been yapping your trap since you got in my car. I'm taking your ass home... end of story. And no... I don't care to get my di#$ sucked.

Didn't say one word to the girl to her house... She was so stunned... she just looked straight ahead. I really didn't care. Try to have a simple meal with someone... and some drinks... have some money on a game... and I can't even have a great night. F it.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I've lost upwards of 30k because of broads...

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't say that I have ever treated a person like shit because I was losing a bet.

That being said I never could stand a high maintenance chick.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

they are a jinx if they ask you who you picked.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I've lost upwards of 30k because of broads...

call me cuz

need to discuss a few pending matters with you

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    True......And if they watch the game with you, they may root for the wrong team!

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

TheMoneyShot... let me give you some advice.

That girl might have deserved it, but let me tell you this... If she takes you back, she's not worth it. LOL... no self respecting girl will get treated like that and forgive you.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

unreal

PickWinnerAllDay

But the answer is yes.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

OP buried his date before they got to dinner. sounds about right.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Getting your dick sucked would of made up for the loss. She basically owed you.. You stiffed yourself brah

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26713

if you are getting pissed off at a chick because you are losing your ass maybe you are gambling too much on the game BUT i can understand the high maintenance part and not knowing where to eat that shit drives me nuts

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    if you are getting pissed off at a chick because you are losing your ass maybe you are gambling too much on the game BUT i can understand the high maintenance part and not knowing where to eat that shit drives me nuts
    Who lets a girl make decisions like that on the fly anyway? I hate driving around aimlessly, people drive like shit and I don't want them hitting my car. I either know where I"m going or tell the girl to pick before we get in the car.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26713

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Who lets a girl make decisions like that on the fly anyway? I hate driving around aimlessly, people drive like shit and I don't want them hitting my car. I either know where I"m going or tell the girl to pick before we get in the car.
    i dont wont say it hasnt happened in the past because it has. i let them know if they dont know where they wanna go we will go where i want to and if they dont like it look in the mirror and bitch to themselves because im not dealing with it. they had a choice couldnt choose oh well sounds personal

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

No question I wagered a lot on 2 games. I lost around $1,700. I was a little steamed. Like I said... on edge. I should of never went out last night. I agree... when you wager more than you should... I like to be left alone. By myself... let me face the music win or loss with no one around. When you lose $1,700 on 2 plays... sex will not restore the order. I already knew that. She already sent me a text today saying she was sorry. I really don't care though.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    No question I wagered a lot on 2 games. I lost around $1,700. I was a little steamed. Like I said... on edge. I should of never went out last night. I agree... when you wager more than you should... I like to be left alone. By myself... let me face the music win or loss with no one around. When you lose $1,700 on 2 plays... sex will not restore the order. I already knew that. She already sent me a text today saying she was sorry. I really don't care though.
    I told a girl once that she could pay all our expenses when my bets lose and I'd stay in a decent mood or she could let me be a dick when my bets lose. She chose the latter. haha

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10560

the get to PMS so we get to be all up or down depending on how the games go. gambling evens out the sexes.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    call me cuz

need to discuss a few pending matters with you
    Let me call you on the fukkin bat phone??

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

I've laid into my 18 year old son for giving hindsight advice after I lost a poker tournament. There's nothing I can stand more than the second after losing anything, someone tells me what they would have done different. Let me absorb the loss before you start spouting your mouth off. Needless to say, he doesn't come near me when I play poker now.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

I don't know that I've blamed a loss on a broad, but definitely have taken a bad loss out on them. Poker though, my wife is the biggest cooler I have ever met. I've given up on playing poker online or live if she is around.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

dont end-up like JJ... hanging only with the 'boys'

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

My girl isn't allowed to be home on NFL sundays. Always has to make plans with friends. Everytime she stays home asking me stupid fukkin questions, I lose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    dont end-up like JJ... hanging only with the 'boys'
    JJ is bisexual, no question.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post

The most famous... friend, GF or wife walks up to the craps table during a HOT roll (yup, u know where this is going) "How are you doing?"

SEVEN OUT

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    My girl isn't allowed to be home on NFL sundays. Always has to make plans with friends. Everytime she stays home asking me stupid fukkin questions, I lose.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the time. Women and gambling don't go together.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    She text back and said she was sorry because u let gambling get to u so u treated her like shit? Sounds like a keeper to me.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Degenerate outbursts. Love it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i used to have this one friend no matter what, as soon as he walked into the room, the momentum of a game changed . When i pointed this out to a few buds it started happening to them Poor guy would show up at 345 Sunday and guys would throw shit at him and tell him to get the **** out of the house. If the nfl game won the guys thought since he left it was because he left that they won. If they lost it was because he put bad vibes in the room Poor guy.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

ive been to a nd tailgate where a guy made his wife leave because as soon as she walked up nd threw a pick and he told her she was bad luck and to get lost. Ive never blamed a girl for a loss, but i layed into a girl who was a bandwagon tim tebow fan. she started talking about how he was so great right after the team i had just lost to him. Needless to say she told me she hated me and never went out with me again.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Mrs milwaukee isnt allowed in the same room if i have a big bet going

She walked in front of the tv last week to close the blinds and it cost me 2k

And don't say that had nothing to do with the outcome, she is a mush

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

As said in Rounders, "Women are the f*cking rake!"

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

The answer is never to have action when you are taking a girl out. The only action you want is from her!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by DustyRhodes View Post
    The answer is never to have action when you are taking a girl out. The only action you want is from her!
    Probably for the best... I always tell myself I won't check the score until after we've both eaten, been entertained, and came... but it never works out that way.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

probably shouldn't be betting significant money on sports if you don't have the mental and emotional fortitude to handle losing, which happens constantly to even the best sports bettors. causing a lot of misery for yourself

but obviously degens gonna degen

12 Last