PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kyle Korver Attemps to Rally the Bulls

"Right about now, the disbelief has faded, anger has subsided and were all wondering... why? Why. Why. Why Derrick, again? Derrick is more than an MVP to our team. He's our friend, our brother he inspires us to be the very best we can be, just by who he is and how hard he plays. That he has spent so much time this year hurt, was frustrating. Now that he is out for the rest of the season, well its just plain sad. No one is to blame; what happened, did. We send him our prayers, our love, our good wishes that he heals and comes back stronger, better, healthier than ever before.
    Bulls fans. Now is not the time to ask why or to get bitter. Now is the time to refocus and ask "How are we going to win this Championship?" We have the best Team in the league. This season has proven, we are a TEAM and it has taken us ALL to have the best record. Lets focus on whats ahead. This is an incredible opportunity for All of Us to step up and make it happen. We're all gonna have to work harder and smarter. We are all gonna have to believe in ourselves. That we are more than the sum of our parts. We need YOU to believe with Us. We need You to believe for Us. We are going to keep going strong. One quarter, one game, one round at a time. Until its over. That's how we're gonna do it."

No Rose, but I think that if anyone can win without their superstar, it is this team. Logistically, I think they'll fall short in the ECF, but who knows, everyone plays out of their minds for 4 games and maybe they can knock down the Heat. I know I will be behind Watson and Lucas to get the job done and so will the rest of Chicago.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Playoffs are a different animal for the bench mob to run through.

Good luck though.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Playoffs are a different animal for the bench mob to run through.

Good luck though.
    Think they are the 2nd best team without Rose in the NBA. I think the key to beating the Heat if it gets to that point will be outside shooting. Last year, Bulls shot terribly from outside against Heat... Korver especially. They need to knock those shots down. They can still beat the Heat at the UC without Rose... they can't let any of those home games slip away because the road ones will be tough.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

"Logisitically".....lol

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    "Logisitically".....lol
    i spelled it correctly ha

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

John Lucas III, this is what you have been waiting for. Tibs can get these guys up and Rip is healthy. Why not in this strike shortened season? Team bball. bulls have not been eliminated yet. Let's roll!!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

If DENG and Rip stay healthy, they can still make a run I don't rule out the championship automatically.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    If DENG and Rip stay healthy, they can still make a run I don't rule out the championship automatically.

Rip was solid yesterday. If he can play well vs Heat, no reason the Bulls can't win. Rose was awful against the Heat last year anyway... Not sure why this means automatic loss to Heat.