bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Orlando shot the lowest FG% in a playoff road win in NBA history

Congrats Pacers, you are the Bobcats of the NBA playoffs

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

was a weird game to watch.... seeing it you got the feeling Indy was dominating... and they lose?

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Because Indiana was worse shooting the ball at .345. They are also one of the better free throw shooting teams in league and left about 4 to 5 points off the board at the charity stripe.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I think that was Orlando's high point and Indiana's low point in the series. I expect Indiana to win Game 2 by double digits.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Can't wait for Gm3 in Orlando when they make about 40% of the 3 point shots...

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

pacers fans shouldnt be worried. as a magic fan, i was really happy about the win but i'm 95% sure we still lose the series. if the pacers aren't stupid and just go inside constantly, the magic will have to shoot out of their minds to keep up. pacers should shoot as few jumpshots as possible. orlando's in-the-paint D is a joke right now. big baby offers some bulk but is just way too slow and not tall enough (plays even shorter obviously since he can't jump)

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    pacers fans shouldnt be worried. as a magic fan, i was really happy about the win but i'm 95% sure we still lose the series. if the pacers aren't stupid and just go inside constantly, the magic will have to shoot out of their minds to keep up. pacers should shoot as few jumpshots as possible. orlando's in-the-paint D is a joke right now. big baby offers some bulk but is just way too slow and not tall enough (plays even shorter obviously since he can't jump)
    The Pacers shot 34.5% FGs AT HOME against a very mediocre defense without Dwight Howard, the truth is the Pacers are one of those teams (like the 76ers) that beat EVERY shit team (under 500) ALWAYS and has a much better record than they deserve, when they play top teams they get schooled. Unbelievably this shit Howardless Magic team could advance and either way the Heat basically has byes all the way to the Eastern Conference championship AND with Rose out they almost have a bye to the finals, if you can get decent odds on Miami to win the ECF go BIG!

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Orlando could win this series.

Pacers are young and they are chokers.

Orlando's issue in the regular season was consistent effort.