TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Utah Jazz - The Official "Young Punk" Team In The NBA Playoffs

San Antonio is way too deep. Way too talented... And Pop covers both games at home easily. Utah plays horrible on the road. There shouldn't be an 8th seed in the west.

If there was a LOCK... and I do mean LOCK... and you had 100k sitting somewhere... going series on San Antonio wouldn't be a bad wager. And I'm not even a big San An fan...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already popped off Utah +9.5

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I surprised myself and now support the Jazz, along with the Blazers. I'd agree with your points and would add that the Jazz could have value for first half bets, but in the second half, namely the fourth quarter, the Spurs are going to expose the youth and close games strong. This is going to be a great opportunity for Jazz to experience the postseason and play against the best-coached team in the NBA. I'm strongly considering putting futures down on the Spurs to win it all. Nobody comes close to their depth. I don't buy that Miami, nor Chicago, can beat the Spurs, especially if the Spurs close the Jazz in 5 or 6, and don't have too difficult of a series in the second roun. What do you guys think?

TheMoneyShot

Gates... I'm really surprised. I don't even like favorites... but if every game was in Utah... yes. But, they struggle so bad on the road. Good Luck on your wager.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Gates... I'm really surprised. I don't even like favorites... but if every game was in Utah... yes. But, they struggle so bad on the road. Good Luck on your wager.

Yea, who knows how it'll end...just one of the games that popped out to me when I first saw lines. I may tease it with Chicago as well since I like Chicago -8.5.

I'm guessing either a close game or Utah gets their ass blown out. I just think the Bigs on Utah are alot to handle and have been playing really well as of late along with Gordon Hayward, and it's not a bad thing Josh Howard being back. I don't expect Utah to win this game (maybe not even any games) But I'll take the points here. I have a weird hard-on for Utah and Memphis.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I haven't really analyzed this stat-site, but here's what they are predicting, if the Spurs were to face either the Bulls or the Heat. I guess I should look at the matchup between them and the Thunder first.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

This may just be me being a homer...But I think the Bulls beat the spurs 4-1 maybe 4-2.

I also think the Heat would just RAPE the Spurs in a series.

But I'm not a stat guy...I bet basketball on matchups. But again, I had no idea the Spurs were even in the playoffs up until a couple week ago...And then I realized last week that they were challenging the Bulls for #1 overall which surprised me even more...Had no idea they were having a good season.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Remember when Dallas won the best record in the league and Warriors bounced them as a 8 seed?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nothing easy

If you were so certain you would bet $100,000 on game

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Remember when Dallas won the best record in the league and Warriors bounced them as a 8 seed?
    this happened to spurs last year they remember what the grizz did, don't think utah can pull it off

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

way different then last year folks, spurs run this team over probably 5 games

TheMoneyShot

Utah plays very well at home. When it heads back to Utah... you'll be able to get San Antonio at -2 or so. I like Utah's energy at home... but I think the playoffs is where experience takes over... especially in the first round. San Antonio should be rested and even though Utah is young... they lack experience in certain game situations. San Antonio's depth is probably the most underrated in the league. Even though San Antonio's record was tied for the best in the league... it's a very silent winning success rate. Wouldn't you agree? No one is really talking about them. I'm not saying they're going to win the Championship... (I like OKC myself) but San Antonio won't struggle with Utah... POP wants this series done in 4 or 5. He wants to save games on Manu, Duncan, Parker as much as possible.

TheMoneyShot

Getting PUNKED!!!!!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Getting PUNKED!!!!!

that they are.

I was way off in thinking that I should take the double digits....

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nothing easy

If you were so certain you would bet $100,000 on game
    Sure it is.

Would bet infinity on Florida Panthers to NOT win Cup.
    Would bet 100k on Flyers when up 3-0 on Pens
    Would bet infinity on Utah/Philly to NOT win NBA championship.

Yes it is that easy. The hard part is getting millions of dollars and finding someone to take these bets.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    that they are.

I was way off in thinking that I should take the double digits....
    Don't worry about it gates... you'll come back strong.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Don't worry about it gates... you'll come back strong.

Already did...Bought the Jazz up to 45 pts last night...200 to win 6 bucks.

Was scared there for a bit, but luckily I bought just enough to cover.

Hopefully the next couple games are better...Won't be betting them, just wanna watch Jazz play a good game.