frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's possible Nuggets can the Lakers in the 1st round

Because they Lakers don't got any bench to speak off. The Nuggets 2nd unit with Brewer, Miller, Harrington, and Mcgee should be a huge factor in a long series, because both Bynum and Kobe can get cold at anytime. I'm going make a small play on the Nuggets to win the series.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Of course its "possible" frostno. No revelation there. But, it's not happening. At least the Nugs are smarter without Smith and Kmart. That can't hurt.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

no way Mavs go up 2-0 Lakers, no way up 3-0... NO WAY CHAMPS GET SWEPT

this is a 6 or 7 game series, bet on that!

frostno98

Oddsmaker are giving the Nuggets alot of respect here, only +170 to win the series against the Lakers. Better just money lining the Nuggets on every road game instead if you think they can win the series.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These series are not lopsided like previous years
    They have a shot of course

I say Lakers though

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

OP is acting as if the NBA would allow that to happen. They won't. Stern will make sure LA stays in the picture rather than Denver. It's as fixed as wrestling.......well, almost.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Right on about no Lakers bench.

Their bench is the worst scoring bench in postseason.

For the most part, the lakers have no consistent offense other then Kobe.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If Lakers want to win, they need to run the offense through Bynum. Work their offense inside-outisde, not outside-inside. Let Bynum get his for the first 3 quarters and then let Kobe finish. If they do that, they can go a long way. But most likely Kobe will be chucking from the opening tip.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Of course its "possible" frostno. No revelation there. But, it's not happening. At least the Nugs are smarter without Smith and Kmart. That can't hurt.

I was about to say the same exact thing.

Of course it's possible, but it isn't going to happen.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Denver can get those fast break points if needed. Miller and Lawson can shoot or drive it to the rack. If the Lakers Big's come out strong then it may be an interesting series. We'll see. Like someone mentioned. Lakers 2nd team sucks.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Because they Lakers don't got any bench to speak off. The Nuggets 2nd unit with Brewer, Miller, Harrington, and Mcgee should be a huge factor in a long series, because both Bynum and Kobe can get cold at anytime. I'm going make a small play on the Nuggets to win the series.
    FYI, your team has no one that can contain Gasol and Bynum. I would like to see Denver win because it would be cool to get to beat their brains in again but I don't see it happening. Why Denver got rid of Nene I will never know.

Lets quit with the hype for Denver's bench. Their isn't much difference in their starters and bench because all of the players are mediocre, except Lawson.

When your strength is your bench, it's typically not a good thing.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Look at the odds for the West 6v3 and then the East 6v3

Nugs vs. Lakers is a toss up

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

It's possible the Generals will beat the Globetrotters tomorrow night too!

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

No shit, anything is possible in the NBA really.. just unlikely.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    FYI, your team has no one that can contain Gasol and Bynum.

Lets quit with the hype for Denver's bench. Their isn't much difference in their starters and bench because all of the players are mediocre, except Lawson.

When your strength is your bench, it's typically not a good thing.
    Yeah, like I was saying.

Bynum tied an NBA record today. LOL. The Nuggets are garbage. They are lucky they have a great coach because it's a miracle he even gets them to the playoffs.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Are you kidding me? They brought in Javale McGee, a Grade A moron.

In terms of winning, Nene is better by leaps and bounds than McGee, but I guess they decided after signing him that they paid too much.

Washington was happy to unload McGee, who's been a big time loser and moron during his four year career.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Every single player is small time who comes and goes. Mentally weak and inconsistent. No chemistry. No leadership. Real selfish players like Harrington. They could score 120 and win by 30 in game 3, then just fold again when pressure is on game 4. Grossly overrated this series

Compared to their 09 run with real solid lineup with Melo, Chauncey, Nene and Martin inside, Anderson and JR off the bench for a big lift

frostno98

Look likes the Nuggets has a great chance to win this series if one thing happens. As I correctly pointed out before this series started, the Nuggets bench is deep and they average over 30 points a game, while the Lakers bench averages a meager 9.

The longer this series goes, the more it's going to affect the aging 33 year old Kobe, who's playing heavy minutes. I don't see Kobe shooting any better like the old day because of his age. You could tell that his legs are not their anymore because he missed a ton of wide open 3's. If Kobe doesn't get bailed out with a bunch of touch fouls, the Nuggets will win this series.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Every single player is small time who comes and goes. Mentally weak and inconsistent. No chemistry. No leadership. Real selfish players like Harrington. They could score 120 and win by 30 in game 3, then just fold again when pressure is on game 4. Grossly overrated this series

Compared to their 09 run with real solid lineup with Melo, Chauncey, Nene and Martin inside, Anderson and JR off the bench for a big lift
    totally agree

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by william walters View Post
    at least the nugs are smarter without smith and kmart. That can't hurt.
    so true

those dumbfukks are gone, i bet george karl is very happy

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

I would love to see the Lakers advance.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Look likes the Nuggets has a great chance to win this series if one thing happens. As I correctly pointed out before this series started, the Nuggets bench is deep and they average over 30 points a game, while the Lakers bench averages a meager 9.

The longer this series goes, the more it's going to affect the aging 33 year old Kobe, who's playing heavy minutes. I don't see Kobe shooting any better like the old day because of his age. You could tell that his legs are not their anymore because he missed a ton of wide open 3's. If Kobe doesn't get bailed out with a bunch of touch fouls, the Nuggets will win this series.
    Frostno.....your comments are lame pal. Just about EVERY TEAM has a bench that outscores the Lakers bench. The Lakers strength is their starting five..........and of course their length.

Some things just never change.....like the Lakers knocking the weak ass nugs out of the playoffs.
    Lakers will take this series. Count on it.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I can't see them losing the first round.. I'm obv concerned about them having to play the thunder round two.

BigDofBA

You have to be the biggest homer on this site. The Lakers obviously didn't give a shit about last night's game. They will win this series.

I'm sick of hearing about how great the Nuggets bench is. They have about 10 average players which is why there isn't much of a difference between their bench and starters.

I'm pretty sure it's more important to have the better starting 5. If the best thing about your team is your backups, you have problems.

The only reason the Nuggets even get into the playoffs is because they have a great coach that gets everything he can out of them. I would love for Denver to keep extending this series but the Lakers will win in 5-6.

Nuggets have no chance at winning this series. Accept it. Your team has advanced out of the first round once in their last 10 trips to the playoffs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

frostno98

You have to be the biggest homer on this site. The Lakers obviously didn't give a shit about last night's game. They will win this series.

Your lame @ss team with them two ball hoggers are praying the Lakers win the series because they want no piece of the Nuggets. The Thunders will not even make it to the Finals like everyone is thinking. Heck, the Nuggets will probably make it to the Finals before the ThundersNext year Denver team will be even better with Wilson Chandler and the full lineup healthy again.

BigDofBA

Your lame @ss team with them two ball hoggers are praying the Lakers win the series because they want no piece of the Nuggets. The Thunders will not even make it to the Finals like everyone is thinking. Heck, the Nuggets will probably make it to the Finals before the ThundersNext year Denver team will be even better with Wilson Chandler and the full lineup healthy again.
    OKC has won 10 out of the last 12 against Denver. One of those losses was because we rested our stars. We own Denver. Be thankful you have a good coach or your team wouldn't even be in the playoffs.

BigDofBA

Same story, different year. This homer talks up his team, they go out in five.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

OKC is far better than the Nuggets. No comparison.

The Nuggets are deep but have no elite players and are a mediocre team.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

you type like you have a fukkin cokk in your mouth you prikk, no go cry about your chicken nuggets
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave paranoyd androyd 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    you type like you have a fukkin cokk in your mouth you prikk, no go cry about your chicken nuggets
    LOL. So true. This guy always talks about how awesome his team is and they have gone out in the first round 9 of the past 10 years and have lost to 10 of the last 12 to my Thunder.

You should have saw his thread before the OKC/Denver series last year. He talk so much crap and we won in 5.

frostno98

Like I've been saying, the Lakers are old. They will get run off the floor today, and probably lose this series if the Nuggets can take it to game 7. The longer the series the more it's going to affect the Lakers because they got no depth.

BigDofBA

Like I've been saying, the Lakers are old. They will get run off the floor today, and probably lose this series if the Nuggets can take it to game 7. The longer the series the more it's going to affect the Lakers because they got no depth.
    You realize Denver is down 3-1 in the series right?

frostno98

You realize Denver is down 3-1 in the series right?
    You realize the Lakers do not want to go back to Denver for game 6 right? They barely won game 4, and I think it took everything out of them in that game. This Nugget team if they had Melo down 3-1 would have quit already. This roster got a bunch of dude's don't care if they win or lose, playing loose basketball.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Lakers are losing on purpose to get Artest back, free money is free money

frostno98

Where's all the fukking haters at.

12 Last