Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

U.S. Federal Gov't favorability at 15-year low

A decade ago, Americans felt similarly about their local, state and federal governments. No longer.

Today, just one in three has a favorable view of the federal government — the lowest level in 15 years, according to a Pew survey.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1tBtqXC00

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Blame the 24/7 news cycle. It's trained Americans -- blue or red -- to think everything is headed for disaster. All for the sake of ratings and "breaking" news first.

Media is a joke these days.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Federal Gov't is a puppet show and a poor one. Really no such thing as government any more so who really cares about their approval rating. Just more smoke and mirrors.

The guys pulling the strings have nothing to do with the "government".

What is their approval rating??

Sam Odom

It is what it is... hard to believe people feel worse now about Fed Govt than when W was running it

Obama is SHOCKED I bet

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

sammy its fukkin draft night and two game 7s on.

Sam Odom

watching ESPN and 30min before another baseball game

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Why should they get good approval ratings? Every new law they pass restricts our freedoms and gives more power and rights to the government.

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24321

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Why should they get good approval ratings? Every new law they pass restricts our freedoms and gives more power and rights to the government.
    You're the biggest fukking hypocrite I've ever seen..You bitch and rail about the GOP and then post this? Almost every law the Dems passed restricts your freedoms and takes away your rights..You really don't have a fukking clue

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Damnnnnn youuuuuuu obammmmmmmmaaaaaa!!!!!!!

disgruntled fukks.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

id rather be disgruntled than be one of the many idiots supporting obama.

You have to figure anyone who still supports obama doesn't know how to use simple addition or subtraction.

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    You're the biggest fukking hypocrite I've ever seen..You bitch and rail about the GOP and then post this? Almost every law the Dems passed restricts your freedoms and takes away your rights..You really don't have a fukking clue
    Not like your precious GOP has done anything to stop them.

Emily_Haines

Look at the latest anti freedom bill (CISPA) getting rammed through. Who started this bill? Yes you guessed it........Mike Rogers (R-MI) another evil Republican that don't give two fuks about your personal freedom. And BTW Obama says he is going to veto it.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

federal reserve runs the country and has since jfk died

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws." Mater Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild banking dynasty.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    id rather be disgruntled than be one of the many idiots supporting obama.

You have to figure anyone who still supports obama doesn't know how to use simple addition or subtraction.
    Brooks i would say the same about the people that supported W.. so who are you to judge?? I guess we're all dumbfukks.

And do you know that calling people dumb doesnt make you smart right??

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

well, im not saying it out of opinion.

Just use simple algebra and leave your opinion out of it.

Obama is by far the worst president this country has ever elected. Elementary level math is the most basic tool that can be used for verification.

another fine example

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...160233278.html

look at all the idiots under the article still supporting obama... we are ****** come election time.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-27-12 at 02:06 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

it is an OPINION... Both sides have dumbfukks... Only because you agree with one side of dumbfukks doesnt make you right homeboy...

Dont be a dummypants brooks...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

How about some 3rd grade math for us.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

it's the laziness of the country. There is no more moral/comradery and there hasnt been a good presidant for the past twenty to thirty years.

It's time for the giant to fall and let india or china rise.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    well, im not saying it out of opinion.

Just use simple algebra and leave your opinion out of it.

Obama is by far the worst president this country has ever elected. Elementary level math is the most basic tool that can be used for verification.

another fine example

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...160233278.html

look at all the idiots under the article still supporting obama... we are ****** come election time.
    Of course Obama would veto a student loan bill. The only reason he won the election aside from 96% of black voters being racist and voting for their own kind was because he was able to win over naive women voters and misguided youth aged 18-25. With countless students coming out of college only to have to resort work as waiters/waitresses because there are no jobs Obama is losing the young voters.

Women are also starting to see the light and he is losing their support also. He will also lose a majority of the hispanic votes that he had in '08 because he has been pushing illegal immigrants out at record numbers since he came into office and the true hispanics are not happy about that.

Racial black votes alone and the decreasing numbers of die hard democrats votes are not going to come anywhere what he wil need for re-election. With the election nearing Obama is not looking to benefit the US, he will sign or veto any law that will win him votes until november.

Emily_Haines

With Romney as president there will be plenty of jobs in the military for all the unemployed youth.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i love the USA but the govt is corrupt to the core...by the time we get the money for our infrastructure its alright been skimmed by 500 different govt employees/diplomats

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

4 more years!!!!!

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Ron Paul is doing it wrong. Needs to run for Texas governor under the platform of ceding from the Union.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    sammy its fukkin draft night and two game 7s on.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    From the article you cite:

"Elsewhere, growth in the first quarter was held back by a another drop in government defense spending, which confounded expectations for a strong rebound."

This is the most important part of the entire article. The economy would have grown more but the government cut spending...
    Do you realize how ridiculous that is? A calculation that includes government spending in growth? It would effectively mean that one of the best way to inflate the GDP(the measure of our economy) would be to increase governmental spending. How ridiculous is that?

Put another way, the reason that the economy is not growing fast eniugh is because the federal government isn't spending enough...
    Last edited by Shaudius; 04-27-12 at 10:55 PM.

Sam Odom

Shaudius... God Bless You

Shaudius

I mean there's a reason the stock market didn't tank today. Its because investors realize most of the economy is up, its the government spending bringing GDP estimates down.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

No, seriously, who is Isaac Hayes?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

country is stupid as fukk, i knew stupid as fukks would vote in the lazy, greedy pos and fall for the "hope and change bs" ....i voted in 04, didn't care to vote in 08... wouldn't have mattered one bit. if it looks to be a real race this time around since people see how stupid bky is as prez i will vote.

going out now to gas up car... wow, its under $3.80, $3.75... what a fukkn steal

its fukkn crazy what is allowed and who is punished in this country, pos worthless lazy females in this state who learned from their fatass lazy never had a job mom's that you can 1. have babies and 2. get paid for it and 3. not have to have a job... so they follow in their shoes

and the stupid ass guys who fall into that trap and have the kids make the whole circle even worse

fukk errrbody!

fukkn food stamps and they THEY DON'T HAVE A FUKKN EXPIRATION DATE? i mean, you need food stamps and cards and shit? well you better use that shit within a month or you LOSE IT... right? only makes sense...

fatass losers going around in a grocery store in a motorized cart because all they do is eat shit and and then they get help to pay for food and are allowed to buy more shit to get more fat...

at least those fukks will die earlier

pissed

Shaudius

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    country is stupid as fukk, i knew stupid as fukks would vote in the lazy, greedy pos and fall for the "hope and change bs" ....i voted in 04, didn't care to vote in 08... wouldn't have mattered one bit. if it looks to be a real race this time around since people see how stupid bky is as prez i will vote.

going out now to gas up car... wow, its under $3.80, $3.75... what a fukkn steal

its fukkn crazy what is allowed and who is punished in this country, pos worthless lazy females in this state who learned from their fatass lazy never had a job mom's that you can 1. have babies and 2. get paid for it and 3. not have to have a job... so they follow in their shoes

and the stupid ass guys who fall into that trap and have the kids make the whole circle even worse

fukk errrbody!

fukkn food stamps and they THEY DON'T HAVE A FUKKN EXPIRATION DATE? i mean, you need food stamps and cards and shit? well you better use that shit within a month or you LOSE IT... right? only makes sense...

fatass losers going around in a grocery store in a motorized cart because all they do is eat shit and and then they get help to pay for food and are allowed to buy more shit to get more fat...

at least those fukks will die earlier

pissed
    This post represents basically everything wrong with this country. No, not the substance of what you said, the fact that half the people in this country believe the absolutely ridiculous drivel you've just written.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

disgruntled fukks...

Sam Odom

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is my first year of having a real job fulltime. Graduated 2 years ago in May....

As a result, my tax bracket changed, I no longer qualify for the earned income tax credit, and I fukkin' hate not getting a goddamn check this tax season (First time in my life).

I use that shit to re-up, gents!!! TO RE-UP!!

Feds fukkin' with my gambling now! I hates them!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

That's the metaphor you used to compare coolness?
    He's the south park guy too, suppose that carries a tiny amount off cool with it but, really?

12 Last