Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    guys defending dual lines are clueless idiots

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I know very few books that do not have dual lines

Good business practice
    Looks like SBR has hired a clueless idiot to be a paid poster!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Locals do it all the time

I know local bettors that bet same shit all the time is bookie jacks line up on them

Same thing

If Poster A always bets overs I will profile him and have his account go into juiced overs group

You guys have no clue

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

jj defending shady books. Unreal.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold;14604614[B
    ]Locals do it all the time
    [/B]
    I know local bettors that bet same shit all the time is bookie jacks line up on them

Same thing

If Poster A always bets overs I will profile him and have his account go into juiced overs group

You guys have no clue
    A lot of locals are crooks, just as the books that deal dual lines are crooks. Since you stated that almost all books do deal dual lines and you still play, I guess you don't mind getting a worse payout than what should be the payout according to the odds published by your book?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

how is thread still going

where is the proof?

unreal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's not being a crook at all
    Bowmans was book that started profiling 10 years ago.

If you think your being profiled outguess them and bet other side

Books have a right to do whatever they want.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    how is thread still going

where is the proof?

unreal
    I already recanted it

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Are Heritage dealing dual lines for real now? I've seen several inconsistencies the last few days between sbrodds and Heritage's actual line. For example, right now SBR has Heritage dealing -116/107 on Reds/Pirates, but when I log in to Heritage, I see -118/109. Does anyone see -116/107? Could just be an issue with their feed.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    Are Heritage dealing dual lines for real now? I've seen several inconsistencies the last few days between sbrodds and Heritage's actual line. For example, right now SBR has Heritage dealing -116/107 on Reds/Pirates, but when I log in to Heritage, I see -118/109. Does anyone see -116/107? Could just be an issue with their feed.
    ganch doesn't need to deal dual lines lecer

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

The problem some of you may be having is the difference in SBR_Lines & live lines at Heritage - As great as SBR_Lines are they do lag

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    ganch doesn't need to deal dual lines lecer
    Well someone is doing it.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    It's not simply a lag thing? Seems Sports Options is only service showing moves in real time.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    Hmm, I don't see -118/109 at anytime, SO shows 116/107 at time of your post. If you are around (or durito), what do you see at Heritage right NOW. I have -116/107 at 4:50 ET.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Hmm, I don't see -118/109 at anytime, SO shows 116/107 at time of your post. If you are around (or durito), what do you see at Heritage right NOW. I have -116/107 at 4:50 ET.
    -117/108 4:59 pm

Scarab
    Pure 100 Evil
    Scarab's Avatar Become A Pro!

hello adolf

LT Profits

Still -116/+107 at 5:03

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    yes it's true that just because ganch doesn't need to do it doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

now seeing Phillies at -109/101 on SBR and SportsOptions, but when I log in I see -112/104

5:44 ET

does anybody see the -109 line when they log in?

edit: also seeing +133 for Brewers on sbr, but when I log in I see +130

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Heritage definitely dealing dual lines now in baseball. I was logged in and watching the Boston line constantly from 6:40pm to 6:55pm. It was never higher than +144 for me during this time frame, yet sbrodds showed it as +145 to +150 the entire time (same deal with other games):

MONEY LINES
    TIME DET BOS
    05/29 06:52 PM -158 +147
    05/29 06:52 PM -161 +150
    05/29 06:50 PM -158 +147
    05/29 06:48 PM -157 +146
    05/29 06:45 PM -156 +145
    Last edited by evo34; 05-29-12 at 06:03 PM. Reason: clarifying line source

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    good book they are just implementing some risk mgmt , they have alot of diff types of customers they cannot give a sharp guy who wants to pick off numbers , the same odds as someone betting for fun getting a fat bonus.
    This about sums it up. If you know you're being dealt a bad line ask for the sharp line and if they won't do it then I would leave.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
    good book they are just implementing some risk mgmt , they have alot of diff types of customers they cannot give a sharp guy who wants to pick off numbers , the same odds as someone betting for fun getting a fat bonus.
    They are implementing risk management the same way a movie theater is when they charge $12 for a drink and a bag of popcorn...it isn't right
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 05-30-12 at 01:38 PM.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Here we have a clear example of a corrupt book cheating the players, yet many can't wait to send them money and play there.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Here we have a clear example of a corrupt book cheating the players, yet many can't wait to send them money and play there.
    What is the difference between a book profiling someone as sharp and booting them, as all rec books do, and a book profiling someone as sharp and dealing them a different, "sharp" line set?

I'm not challenging you, just posing the question.

Like when Bet Jamaica was around, they would send sharp players over to The Greek. So how would that be different than just keeping them at BetJam, but dealing them The Greek's lines?

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    What is the difference between a book profiling someone as sharp and booting them, as all rec books do, and a book profiling someone as sharp and dealing them a different, "sharp" line set?

I'm not challenging you, just posing the question.

Like when Bet Jamaica was around, they would send sharp players over to The Greek. So how would that be different than just keeping them at BetJam, but dealing them The Greek's lines?
    They just end up fuking themselves in the long run. A book is suppose to be willing to take action from a player. This shit book does just about everything to prevent it. Why would anyone in their right mind play here, when you know you are getting fuked on the number?

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    They just end up fuking themselves in the long run. A book is suppose to be willing to take action from a player. This shit book does just about everything to prevent it. Why would anyone in their right mind play here, when you know you are getting fuked on the number?
    but you're not getting "fuked on the number" any differently than you would be at any book that takes sharp action

you just don't have access to the numbers you'd like to hit that you know others do have access to, but how is that different from say, having an account at SIA, playing there for a while, and then getting booted, while knowing others are still allowed to play there and hit their lines?

I'm not defending anyone or anything, just asking what the difference is between a book that gives a sharp player a sharp lineset, and a book that just boots a sharp player altogether

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

it's true that dealing dual lines is no more annoying than just booting the player altogether. but it is a pain in the ass to have to check every time there is a good number up to see if it is actually available or not. so in the end it has the same effect, as the player eventually doesn't bother anymore to play with the book.

thing is, at least when you get booted, most books have the courtesy to let you know. it's underhanded of heritage to not say anything about it and then later customers figure it out themselves when they realise the odds never match up

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    If they start doing this I'm done with this industry, sick of this bs. Losing my ass but they need more? Hopefully just some glitch on sbr odds page
    My words to the T!
    Maybe now Heritage needs to express one more time: Do you or do you not deal two separate lines? My bankroll says "why the hell would they do this to me, especially, and others like the man above?" Is it common greed?

Let's have them come aboard SBR, and clear up this possible "ugly" controversy?
    Thank you MonkeyFocker for helping me find this thread above!

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

I know this will never get done, but it would be nice if SBR Odds has a check box for Bodog and Heritage so users can select what to display.
    Points Awarded:

BigDaddy gave wrongturn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Centaur - If you suspect dual lines... you're probably right. I was dealing with a book a year ago... perhaps it was BetOnline? Every damn time I placed a wager... when it went to the "confirm" page... the line always reduced if it was a dog... increased if it was a favorite. I was getting pissed off. So chances are... they are f'ing with your account. The only book that I think is totally honest... is 5dimes. They are pretty consistent. Never had any problems with lines.
    5Dimes does the same shit on the confirmation page...I've seen this a lot for the tennis matches. Double lines is something that American players should get use to by now.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

why don't they just deal everyone the "sharp" line this is weak

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    why don't they just deal everyone the "sharp" line

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

the ONLY way you get fuuked by taking a bad/juiced line is... well , by YOU TAKING IT

no one is holding a gun to your head

First 12