Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I wanna cut his nuts off

Rev Jackson on Obama

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Damn 5 more years with this Obama fellow. DAMMNNNNNN!!!

Disgruntled fukks.

Sam Odom

and you're happy with MORE Americans out of work

blinded fukks

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Obaaaammmmmaaaaaaa!!!

Dammmmmmnnnnn yooooooooooooouuuu!!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

And as expected a stock market rally. Lower payrolls = higher earnings. All's good.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Obama is in so far over his head with the Presidency I'm not even sure he's aware the election is coming soon.

Mitt will be an excellent President. It will be nice to have a qualified person running the country for a change.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Country barreled in like most of the world.

Sam Odom

Better... Mayan now say

Hombre negro culo

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Crazy shit... People want to elect a selfish piece of shit that use to tear down companies(unemployed workers)

Dammmmmnnnmmmm yoooooouuuuuuu Obammmmmmaaaa

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

More Americans Than Projected Filed Jobless Claims
    It's not Obama's fault. The 3 trillion dollar stimulus program that plunged the country into debt was also...not his fault. Nope. That was actually George Bush's fault.

The good news is Obama announced today that he would bring "climate change" debate to the forefront of the 2012 Presidential debate. He will explain why projects such as drilling and the Keystone pipeline that would provide 100's of thousands of jobs and LOWER the price of gas is just simply not right and hurt our climate. (give me a fukking break)

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

This country is so fukked it's scary.

Going down the tubes and the only guy who is willing to address the actual problems is deemed by the media as "unelectable".

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

I hope Obama runs on climate change. Romney a lock then.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Obama is in so far over his head with the Presidency I'm not even sure he's aware the election is coming soon.

Mitt will be an excellent President. It will be nice to have a qualified person running the country for a change.
    Yeah Mitt sounds like a great guy. Do u know how Mitt made his money or are u some parrot for Lush Limbaugh?

[IMG]

[/IMG]

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LOL who cares how Romney made his money.

Unreal.

And then you post that 100% slanted video and act like you're the one who is looking at it from an unbiased perspective.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    It's not Obama's fault. The 3 trillion dollar stimulus program that plunged the country into debt was also...not his fault. Nope. That was actually George Bush's fault.

The good news is Obama announced today that he would bring "climate change" debate to the forefront of the 2012 Presidential debate. He will explain why projects such as drilling and the Keystone pipeline that would provide 100's of thousands of jobs and LOWER the price of gas is just simply not right and hurt our climate. (give me a fukking break)
    u sound dumber each and every post. 100's of thousand jobs? Lower the price of gas? Do u believe every dumb shit bullshit story that comes out of Newscorp's mouth. 100's of thousand jobs LMFAO. By the way Obama enherited the worst economy in 80 years. U were all for the tax breaks and wars when Bush started them but now that Obama continued them u now somehow find a problem with them. I guess it is a Texas thing.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u sound dumber each and every post. 100's of thousand jobs? Lower the price of gas? Do u believe every dumb shit bullshit story that comes out of Newscorp's mouth. 100's of thousand jobs LMFAO. By the way Obama enherited the worst economy in 80 years. U were all for the tax breaks and wars when Bush started them but now that Obama continued them u now somehow find a problem with them. I guess it is a Texas thing.
    SBR_John, I'm all for letting guys speak their mind... but please ban this moron. Stupidity is contagious and someone might actually think this guy knows what hes talking about.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Know how Obama made his money? He didn't. He never started a business, never made even a single dollar in business. Personally I like the idea that a successful exCEO could be president. Career politician types have no experience in business and subsequently have no clue what to do to get business moving.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Much ado about nothing. Jobless claims miss the forecast all the time, some to the upside, some to the down, and it wasn't even off by that much. Also, home sales took a nice jump today as well.

http://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-calendar/

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally I like the idea that a successful exCEO could be president..
    Previous POTUS was an exCEO (spectrum 7) - that worked out fantastic for the economy.

Newt isn't an ex CEO - he's a career politician. Yet somehow you endorsed him.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Foreclosures starting up again....home values still tanking...expanding military operations into Yemen...no plan to deal with Iran....N Korea is still nuts....this morning sold our debt at record low yield to other nations...net job loss even after a trillion bucks in our money blown...gas prices soared...paying more for food prices...the 2 signature beliefs of the left (obamacare and affirmative action) are going to be declared illegal in June....added 46% to the debt which he promised to make smaller...day one in office he ordered Gitmo closed - it's still running 3 years later...you can write for hours on the failures of this Presidency.
    What reason is there to vote him in again other than he speaks well and can sing and dance?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    SBR_John, I'm all for letting guys speak their mind... but please ban this moron. Stupidity is contagious and someone might actually think this guy knows what hes talking about.
    Listen there is a private message function if u want to stroke someones rooster.

Thor4140

Know how Obama made his money? He didn't. He never started a business, never made even a single dollar in business. Personally I like the idea that a successful exCEO could be president. Career politician types have no experience in business and subsequently have no clue what to do to get business moving.
    Yes, i agree 100 percent. Not the way this guy made his money tho. I voted for Ross Perot for this very reason.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    U spread ur myth's (rightwing talking points for the mentally challenge) and i will spread the facts.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hey dipshit....how about first learning how to spell "inherited" before trying to come off as educated.

Typical dumbass lib

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Sam Odom

Obama was a Foreign exchange student turn Community Organizer...

I rest my case

Sam Odom

Libs go Postal when they lose debates on FACTS

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama worst qualified Pres of all times

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Obama worst qualified Pres of all times

Most unknown also... 20yrs from now when ALL of the truth comes out most will be shocked - mainly on how he got a pass on being vetted by the M$M

Sam Odom

Cooling U.S. Labor Market Takes Toll on Confidence: Economy

^ Bloomberg changes Title to their article from OP ^

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey dipshit....how about first learning how to spell "inherited" before trying to come off as educated.

Typical dumbass lib
    wow u got me there. Any thoughts on what i said genius or r u more worried about a misspelled word because u can't challenge anything i said.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Libs go Postal when they lose debates on FACTS
    Sammy the only thing u know about facts is that u have none.

Sam Odom

Thor , help me out then...

Obama's lawyers sued to keep his Occidental College records sealed - he was registered as Barry Soetoro and the few who remember him remembers him as a foreign exchange student.

Next is connected to ^ that above

Why does Obama have a SS # for Connecticut Residents ?

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Damn

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Thor , help me out then...

Obama's lawyers sued to keep his Occidental College records sealed - he was registered as Barry Soetoro and the few who remember him remembers him as a foreign exchange student.

Next is connected to ^ that above

Why does Obama have a SS # for Connecticut Residents ?
    What are u getting at Sammy? Are u one of these after birthers?

123 Last