Rattlesnake83
    Major weight
    Rattlesnake83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    It's not Obama's fault. The 3 trillion dollar stimulus program that plunged the country into debt was also...not his fault. Nope. That was actually George Bush's fault.

The good news is Obama announced today that he would bring "climate change" debate to the forefront of the 2012 Presidential debate. He will explain why projects such as drilling and the Keystone pipeline that would provide 100's of thousands of jobs and LOWER the price of gas is just simply not right and hurt our climate. (give me a fukking break)
    Independent research has shown that Keystone will provide about 6k jobs and a significant amount of that oil will be exported.

Just the facts, buddy, just the facts.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake83 View Post
    Independent research has shown that Keystone will provide about 6k jobs and a significant amount of that oil will be exported.

Just the facts, buddy, just the facts.

Texas only gets Fox News and they are still going with the 100's of thousand jobs John still thinks would have happen. Until they say what the real numbers are John and most of these uniformed guys will be staying at those bullshit numbers not realizing they are being played once again. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey dipshit....how about first learning how to spell "inherited" before trying to come off as educated.

Typical dumbass lib

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Honestly, doesn't matter who is in there. We are fvcked. It would take an eternity to straighten this mess out. We need to bring Regan from the dead

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    Honestly, doesn't matter who is in there. We are fvcked. It would take an eternity to straighten this mess out. We need to bring Regan from the dead
    Regan? Priceless

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thor , this is a GAMBLING forum !!! Have you ever posted a winner ?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

You guys are FUC| Just start shooting each other.
    Start on Wall Street!

Sam Odom

Jay , stop trying to be sooooooooooooooooo cool

Isaac Hayes you'll never be

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You wanna really change the country for the better vote for Ron Paul

You wanna act like you care about changing the country for the better (But really it's the same old, same old sellout BS) vote for Mitt Romney

Truth.

Sam Odom

It's too late... USA is not the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave

50% have their hands out...

It was a worthy and noble experiment

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Is Isaac Hayes from the Love Boat or is that singer with the deep voice?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Thor , this is a GAMBLING forum !!! Have you ever posted a winner ?
    Sammy i have been around since the aol "post ur picks" post boards so it think i threw one out there in that time. When i use to throw out a ton of them and started seeing guys who voted to get us tricked into Iraq making money off of them, I had to stop. Those gullible country killers are sneaky when they look for a handout.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Sammy i have been around since the aol "post ur picks" post boards
    Wow!

I was on some of the AOL boards - Met 'The Shrink' on AOL back then. Been down hill since

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Odom I......
    Can't get enough of your posts babe....

Oh wait that Barry White.

Am I cooler than Barry or Isaac?

LOL

anyway I am not trying to be "cool", just trying to illustrate that American complain about everything while perpetuating all the conceived stereotypes. Just read some American posts in the Saloon & you'll see what I mean. They gripe about the state of affairs in their country while spewing racists, violent opinions.
    They seem so angry & some of them watch sports for a living, and still can't find a reason to be happy.
    sad.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

It's not Obama's fault. The 3 trillion dollar stimulus program that plunged the country into debt was also...not his fault. Nope. That was actually George Bush's fault.

The good news is Obama announced today that he would bring "climate change" debate to the forefront of the 2012 Presidential debate. He will explain why projects such as drilling and the Keystone pipeline that would provide 100's of thousands of jobs and LOWER the price of gas is just simply not right and hurt our climate. (give me a fukking break)
    This is a load of crap, but do you really believe Romney won't pander to the oil companies at least as much or more ?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

Odom I......

Can't get enough of your posts babe....

Oh wait that Barry White.

"They all look alike"

EmpireMaker

Until a politician (president) has the balls to stand up to the institutionalized corruption of the oil companies, insurance companies and banks we are screwed.

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    Go back and look at what happened to the deficit when Regan was in the White House, before you make retarded statements like this.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

This cracks me up that progressives still blame Bush to this day. Nobama has had 3.5 years and were worst off with him. He is a communist that is trying to govern regulate everything and divide the country. He was never qualified for these job. The left is completely misguided! 5 trillion more in debt and nothing to show for it. He is the food stamp president. More companies have gone under this regime. He is not doing his job and more of a celebrity.

EmpireMaker

and that was when a bigger percentage of people had jobs and they paid decently

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    This cracks me up that progressives still blame Bush to this day. Nobama has had 3.5 years and were worst off with him. He is a communist that is trying to govern regulate everything and divide the country. He was never qualified for these job. The left is completely misguided! 5 trillion more in debt and nothing to show for it. He is the food stamp president. More companies have gone under this regime. He is not doing his job and more of a celebrity.
    you should have stayed in school

Balco10

Only reason Nobama will OK the Keystone pipeline is to help him get reelected! If he really want to do this, then he should of signed off on it 6 months ago! He will intentionally to the the middle since its an election year. Don't be fooled by the far left radical! He has many agenda's planned after his reelection to bring down USA the world super power down to its knees. He wants everyone to be equal and the rich will be demonize for their successes. What ever happened to praise for achieving??When will he dawn the beret?

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    you should have stayed in school
    Why so I can rack up debt like Nobama? Having issues writing on my smart phone. I didn't know I was being tested on my grammar.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Why doesn't anyone on this site talk about your only true noble independent.
    If Bernie Sanders was in office for one week, you would notice a marked improvement.
    Although I disagreed with some of his opinions & policies I think Barnie Frank will be greatly missed as well.

Sam Odom

Bernie Sanders is a Patriot ! I say that even tho I disagree with him on most issue

Would rather have Bernie as POTUS than the mystery guy we have now

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Go back and look at what happened to the deficit when Regan was in the White House, before you make retarded statements like this.
    Reagan was forced to compromise with a Democratic congress. If Reagan had convinced voters in 1984 to vote in conservative congressman during that election, things would have turned out differently in regards to the deficit. Almost everyone of Reagan's budget plans were DOA when they reached the House and Tip O'Neil.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Congrats. i think u nailed every talking point the right thru out this week. Do u have any opinions of ur own or just some numb nuts parrot who is about as gullible as they come?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Wow!

I was on some of the AOL boards - Met 'The Shrink' on AOL back then. Been down hill since
    i prolly came a little after that. Guys i remember were Shawnee, Burghs2go, Menace, and those two douchebags Muskyman and Lobomania. Meatman was around also.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Reagan was forced to compromise with a Democratic congress. If Reagan had convinced voters in 1984 to vote in conservative congressman during that election, things would have turned out differently in regards to the deficit. Almost everyone of Reagan's budget plans were DOA when they reached the House and Tip O'Neil.
    oH bullshit. There hasn't been a republican president who balanced a budget since Eisenhower. When are u asshats gonna finally reach the age of reason and realize trickle down economics don't work and never will. By the way do u remember Reagan selling arms to our enemy?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    oH bullshit. There hasn't been a republican president who balanced a budget since Eisenhower. When are u asshats gonna finally reach the age of reason and realize trickle down economics don't work and never will. By the way do u remember Reagan selling arms to our enemy?
    Again, from 1982-1988 Reagan had budgets that were denied by the House. A matter of fact he thought he had struck a deal with Congress by raising business and excise taxes in 1982. In return he was supposed to get about $300 billion in spending cuts over the rest of his term. Once Congress got their tax increase, they reneged on the deal, and increased the spending by almost half a trillion dollars in that same period. Less than a third of that was due to Reagan's increase in defense spending. Forget about cutting the spending, if they were able to keep it the same during the rest of his presidency, there would have been about a quarter of a trillion dollar surplus. Revenues doubled from 1980 to 1990 under Reagan's plan. When you take more money away from the government, and keep it in the private sector, you eventually come up with more tax payers, because there will be less redistribution of wealth. People find a job, or they starve. Do you actually believe that the government knows how to spend the money in your pocket better than you do? If so, you have bigger issues to worry about, than calling me an asshat. At least I know what's better for me without help from a faceless bureaucrat.
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 04-28-12 at 04:50 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

well said.
    I also wonder how present republicans can deplore Obama for having this media savvy reputation (singing Al Green & appearing on Jimmy Fallon etc.) basically saying he is more of a main stream media figure than a president. Yet they all love reagan.
    They also voted for The Terminator if they lived in Cal.
    How are you supposed to take these people seriously.
    Bedtime for Bonzo.
    C'mon!

First 123