paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck with that. The bet is a long-term loser. By the end of the season, the Indians won't be much ahead of the Royals in the standings.
    What is ur record betting on the royals? I believe u have been on them every single game

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Im not gonna slam them in the same spot over and over again. I really wish you would finally understand this.
    You're down the way you are because of bets like this one. There is no value in Cleveland at -145 long term.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    orioles
    Matusz is looking better. I usually like going with the trend but am also tempted take him tomorrow.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    What is ur record betting on the royals? I believe u have been on them every single game
    I'm not taking them tomorrow because Mendoza sucks. However, Josh Tomlin has no business being -145 against anyone.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're down the way you are because of bets like this one. There is no value in Cleveland at -145 long term.
    Dude, you should really do yourself a favor and give up gambling. You talk and try to act like you win consistently or something, its fukking comedy.

I have won considerably the last 2 years betting MLB. I am around even so far this year, I havent posted every play on the board.

I put zero value in your opinion and Im pretty sure that is shared by many others here who either dont have the balls to tell you or are just too nice, whatever.

Seriously dude. You have a way of just getting under my skin all the fukking time.

If we were to have a season long MLB capping contest, I can promise you that in the end you would not be able to see me with a telescope.

warriorfan707

I'm not taking them tomorrow because Mendoza sucks. However, Josh Tomlin has no business being -145 against anyone.

Wrong. Do you not understand how bad the Royals are???

Clearly you dont.

Saying "he has no business being -145 against ANYONE" is just fukking wrong wrong wrong wrong. Try to get it through your head.

You say a lot of wrong shit.

warriorfan707

If you are going to dismiss a game because the juice is a measly -145... you are going to rob yourself of countless moneymaking opportunities in the long run.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

He can still do considerably worse than he did and win the ballgame. Guy threw a perfect game.

Guaranteeing he does worse than last time in this case means nothing.
    go look at the stats of the game after a perfect performance and then tell me it means nothing.

Asmateur hour yet again at SBR

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wrong. Do you not understand how bad the Royals are???

Clearly you dont.

Saying "he has no business being -145 against ANYONE" is just fukking wrong wrong wrong wrong. Try to get it through your head.

You say a lot of wrong shit.
    The Royals aren't nearly as bad as you think they are. There isn't that much difference between them and Cleveland. In fact, KC has arguably a better lineup. Their bullpen is the problem.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

If you are going to dismiss a game because the juice is a measly -145... you are going to rob yourself of countless moneymaking opportunities in the long run.
    I'm not dismissing the game because the juice is a "measly" -145. I make -145 bets. I just don't lay -145 with Josh Tomlin on the mound.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Dude, you should really do yourself a favor and give up gambling. You talk and try to act like you win consistently or something, its fukking comedy.

I have won considerably the last 2 years betting MLB. I am around even so far this year, I havent posted every play on the board.

I put zero value in your opinion and Im pretty sure that is shared by many others here who either dont have the balls to tell you or are just too nice, whatever.

Seriously dude. You have a way of just getting under my skin all the fukking time.

If we were to have a season long MLB capping contest, I can promise you that in the end you would not be able to see me with a telescope.
    So you're up over 70 units in non-posted plays? Interesting. Yeah, me too.

paco

The Royals aren't nearly as bad as you think they are. There isn't that much difference between them and Cleveland. In fact, KC has arguably a better lineup. Their bullpen is the problem.
    Lol, Indians are in 1st place in central without asdrubal. Don't say that kc is on Clev level. Clev is playing better ball then the fucken tigers

warriorfan707

Aaron Crow and Jonathan Broxton are actually decent relievers. They have a few guys who can hit the baseball, granted.

They are also a very unseasoned team that does not know how to win games. Mendoza is just trash. The Indians should torch Mendoza for runs. Tomlin has a lot of momentum and confidence going for him after his last start. And he was a 12 game winner last year. The guy knows how to pitch. He is not nearly as bad as you think.

warriorfan707

Lol, Indians are in 1st place in central without asdrubal. Don't say that kc is on Clev level. Clev is playing better ball then the fucken tigers
    Ive learned over the years that trying to talk sense into No Coin can be a futile and aggravating experience.

warriorfan707

So you're up over 70 units in non-posted plays? Interesting. Yeah, me too.

My unit size for MLB is small, as I have explained on countless occasions.

You were probably busy creating a thread about a game being rigged though because someone scored in the last minute. You must have missed it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Only at SBR can I get this advice from a guy down as much as you are. Classic.

Keep eating that tasty chalk.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Aaron Crow and Jonathan Broxton are actually decent relievers. They have a few guys who can hit the baseball, granted.

They are also a very unseasoned team that does not know how to win games. Mendoza is just trash. The Indians should torch Mendoza for runs. Tomlin has a lot of momentum and confidence going for him after his last start. And he was a 12 game winner last year. The guy knows how to pitch. He is not nearly as bad as you think.
    But Cleveland does?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

My unit size for MLB is small, as I have explained on countless occasions.

You were probably busy creating a thread about a game being rigged though because someone scored in the last minute. You must have missed it.
    And? What does that matter?

warriorfan707

And its not 70 Units its like 58 Units... which is just over 1k. Im up over 1k actually placing in game live bets and the bets I made the last twi days when I was banned. I posted them. You can believe it or not, honestly I dont care.

But do not attack my opinion on MLB when I will fukkin smoke you in an MLB betting contest in the ugliest style imaginable.

paco

Coins, do u think Clev would beat Detroit right now with a healthy lineup with Asdrbal?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

It's April. We'll see where we're at in August.

I'm not saying the Royals are good. I'm saying the gap between these two teams isn't what it looks like just 17 games or whatever into the season, as proven tonight.

warriorfan707

I give up. I swear it is like trying to talk to a fukking estranged zoo animal. Ok No Coin. Every thread Ive ever seen you make you lose, then bitch and moan. Lose, bitch and moan.

And you go around posting on the site like you are a pro gambler. How much do you even wager per game? 10 dollars?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Coins, do u think Clev would beat Detroit right now with a healthy lineup with Asdrbal?
    Tigers have shoddy middle relief, suspect defense and no team speed -- all the things you need to win championships. If Scherzer continues to pitch this way and Fister is out for a while, Detroit's in deep trouble. You can't just beat everyone 10-8.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave No coincidences 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I give up. I swear it is like trying to talk to a fukking estranged zoo animal. Ok No Coin. Every thread Ive ever seen you make you lose, then bitch and moan. Lose, bitch and moan.

And you go around posting on the site like you are a pro gambler. How much do you even wager per game? 10 dollars?
    Don't deflect your insecurities onto me. Your record speaks for itself right now. You have no business preaching to anyone.

warriorfan707

You're such a fukking assclown. I will destroy in a capping contest in any sport. Keep talking big kiddo. You're a jackass.

warriorfan707

My record is far, far, far, better than yours in MLB. A couple of my larger unit plays this year have lost otherwise I would be + units.

You on the other hand are below .500 betting MLB.

Below .500 in everything as usual.

warriorfan707

2011 : 70-49 +30.11
    2012 :YTD 75-62 -58.28U

Im throwing 10-15 Units per game right now because my unit sizes are reduced for MLB. So keep trying to use the fact that my 21 unit play on Zona at -165 went against me in fluke manner. If I win that game I am in the green. In any case by the end of the year I will be far in the green. We'll see where you are, struggling to break .500.

warriorfan707

Man, people gotta say stupid shit all the time on this site and then make me feel like an asshole.

Theres a solution to the problem... Dont say stupid shit!!!

I am open to discussions and opinion. All kinds of discussions and opinions. And I want to see us all win. I dont ever wish bad on anyone.

What pisses me off is when people use straw man tactics that are just blatantly unsound. That and making ridiculous, false statements over and over.

dodger33
    Kershnasty

What gives with the over/under in the clev/kc game right now. 9 -133 on pinny

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    What gives with the over/under in the clev/kc game right now. 9 -133 on pinny
    I can get over 8.5 at -115 right now on 5d

warriorfan707

Something tells me not so fukkin fast on the over here for some reason.

Even though Mendoza makes dogshit look like Roger Clemens in his prime

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas, Washington, White Sox

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Exactly... why is the under getting pounded overnight. What players are sitting out tomorrow?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Choo is prolly out but that is all I know of...oh and this

Kansas City Royals at Cleveland Indians – 12:05 PM EDT - Progressive Field
    Wind:
    From NW
    13 mph
    Time: 9 am 10 am 11 am 12 pm 1 pm 2 pm 3 pm 4 pm 5 pm
    Temp: 53°F 55°F 57°F 58°F 59°F 59°F 58°F 57°F 56°F
    Condition: Few Showers Few Showers Few Showers Few Showers Few Showers Few Showers Few Showers Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy
    Precip%: 30% 30% 30% 30% 30% 30% 30% 20% 20%

warriorfan707

Sharps are expecting another good outing from Tomlin.

First 123 Last