bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

How can Chris Paul possibly sit out this final game home-court deciding game?

They say a "groin injury", I mean wtf was he pounding an Atlanta hooker too hard last night as he played the entire game in Atlanta last night

Clippers/Memphis is gonna prolly be the most hard fought series of the 1st round to just give up home court advantage like that is hard to believe, ya gotta feel they just went from being a favorite to an underdog to win that series

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

It's because I have Over Clippers wins on the season and the total is 40 1/2. That's why.

bettilimbroke999

Were they worried Carmelo would grab his dick or something? Unreal coachin decision

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The loss last night to Atlanta cost them the division, and they played well last night. I knew they wouldnt have anything to play for tonight.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Groin pulls are brutal. Imagine he plays and hurts himself to the point of missing the 1st round??

Aussiepunter1
    Aussiepunter1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Please 15 points in the last minute I need this!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Memphis in 6

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Memphis in 6
    Agree

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

homecourt is almost meaningless in the NBA play offs. Even in the finals. why do you think so many coaches dont care about it all that much other than teams looking to eek out a few more home game gate receipts.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

So you'd rather have the clips play cp3 just a few days before th playoffs and risk that a small injury turns into a serious injury? Not a good idea.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Clips blew great games by cp3 and Blake against hawks, no need in beating Knicks, just be healthy in playoff.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    homecourt is almost meaningless in the NBA play offs. Even in the finals. why do you think so many coaches dont care about it all that much other than teams looking to eek out a few more home game gate receipts.
    Homecourt meaningless? In the playoffs? Since when
    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Clips blew great games by cp3 and Blake against hawks, no need in beating Knicks, just be healthy in playoff.

Momentum was shifting in the last 4 mins of that game. If Joe Johnson didn't hit that ridiculous 3 with 40 seconds left to put them up by 7 clips could have easily won that game.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    You couldnt be more wrong, homecourt advantage is HUGE in the playoffs just as it is during the regular season, hell just look at teams records to see the difference, Memphis is gonna finish 26-7 at home this year vs 15-18 on the road, thats a 79% win rate vs 45%, that's extremely significant when 2 teams are about even as the Clippers and Grizzlies are. Just knowin game 7 will be at your place is a huge advantage (probably a 6 or 7 pt line difference road vs home in game 7)

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol at home court almost being meaningless. are you fuckin kidding me?

cp3 is a competitor, i'm pretty sure he would have played if he could but he most likely didn't want to make his groin worse.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol at home court almost being meaningless. are you fuckin kidding me?

cp3 is a competitor, i'm pretty sure he would have played if he could but he most likely didn't want to make his groin worse.
    Yep, top 3 definetely. This series just got a lot more serious!!!! It's playoffs baby

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Forget a potential game 7. I would rather have a healthy cp3 in game one, than a lingering health issue cp3 in game 7.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Forget a potential game 7. I would rather have a healthy cp3 in game one, than a lingering health issue cp3 in game 7.
    Exactly. Look at Manu last year hurting himself in the final regular season game just before playoffs and Spurs lose to Memphis.

bettilimbroke999

If this were a serious injury I would agree but THEY JUST PLAYED HIM THE ENTIRE GAME IN ATLANTA THE PREVIOUS NIGHT, did Joe Johnson kick him in the nuts in the last minute or somethin why was he playin last night if it was so serious?

Stupid move that will probably earn the Clippers a 1st rd exit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Home Courts in NBA are very important
    Points Awarded:

BetterBizness gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BetterBizness

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Home Courts in NBA are very important
    THIS is why I comes to da SBR... inside info like this!

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If this were a serious injury I would agree but THEY JUST PLAYED HIM THE ENTIRE GAME IN ATLANTA THE PREVIOUS NIGHT, did Joe Johnson kick him in the nuts in the last minute or somethin why was he playin last night if it was so serious?

Stupid move that will probably earn the Clippers a 1st rd exit
    Ummm, thats where CP3 sustained the groin injury at. Probably wasn't noticed as the potential threat until after the game was over and the adrenaline died down.

bettilimbroke999

Reminds me of good ol Dwight Howard basically cancelling the playoffs for his team a week before they start due to a sore back, these guys just dont give a shit, sorry if ur dick is sore Chris but basketball is pretty much a no contact sport so wear a cup and gut it out for the final game of the season.

I have to think the real reason he sat out is they probably thought the Knicks werent even gonna try (Im still tryin to understand why the Knicks want to play the Heat instead of the Bulls with Rose injured and playin like shit when he plays)