Really hopes this remains relevant in Players Talk, and doesn't get shipped down to the Saloon.

Anyway, I am really hoping we improve our secondary with the 19th pick. I think we have a shot at getting either Gilmore or Kirkpatrick, either one of those guys will be a huge upgrade on D. However, it looks like we are targeting a DE there to go opposite Peppers, based on workout and mock drafts. There is some decent talent that might be there, but I don't think it is at the elite level that both Gilmore and Kirkpatrick are.

I am all for helping out the D this draft, going hard at every position, but we absolutely need an elite CornerBack in this division. Both Dre and Gilmore are 6ft + with great reach.

Another thing I just want to throw out there, is that it would be an absolute mistake if we don't take a flier on Vontaze Burfict in the 6th or 7th rounds. He is easily the most talented LB in this draft, but he is an epic headcase. We have the veterns needed to help him in Urlacher, Briggs and Peppers. He is a great talent, and a 6th rd pick isn't much.

Thoughts?