Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Splendid Wednesday Morning SBR GUYS and GALS!!

We are back to warm enough weather all of the windows are open and a slight breeze is blowing through!

Gotta love the look and smell of freshly cut grass, springtime air and homemade bread baking in the oven!

So, what games look good to you guys and gals today?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Twins suk, Go with Boston.

Play them on an alt line of -6.5 for +2500

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got back from a morning exam, once again relaxed

Will be watching (not betting) the Bayern/Real match today. After yesterday's exciting Barca/Chelsea match this one should be fun too.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Twins suk, Go with Boston.

Play them on an alt line of -6.5 for +2500
    So in your opinion, what factors could the Twins change to suck less than they do now?

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    Just got back from a morning exam, once again relaxed

Will be watching (not betting) the Bayern/Real match today. After yesterday's exciting Barca/Chelsea match this one should be fun too.
    How do you think you did on the exam?

Also, in the match today, if you were to pick a team which would you choose?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    So in your opinion, what factors could the Twins change to suck less than they do now?
    They have the worst pitching staff in league history.. FACT

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Blondie are you happy these days ? Is SBR treating you well ?

Last time you heard from Mo ?

Have a GREAT day !!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Blondie is a forum hero!

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you think you did on the exam?

Also, in the match today, if you were to pick a team which would you choose?
    Exam went well enough, not worried.

And if I HAD to choose, Real at home to win by 1, that won't see them through to the final though. Real-Chelsea final's what I'd like.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Blondie are you happy these days ? Is SBR treating you well ?

Last time you heard from Mo ?

Have a GREAT day !!
    Sam, I am extremely happy these days. I would never have imagined how great it would be working here. The staff and environment surpasses any expectations, squelched any "heresay" that had been repeated to me before coming in, and has been like a breath of fresh air that I needed.

There is a degree of professionalism that I truly enjoy being a part of that I hadn't been a part of in a long time. There is no "fly by the seat of our pants" atmosphere here, there is a real business structure and with defined roles that makes it easy to tell if you are doing your job or not

As for Mo, I haven't spoken to him for I think almost two years now... I do wish him and his family the best and hope they are all doing well

You have a great day as well Sam!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Blondie is a forum hero!
    Awww I wouldn't go that far, although I see you caught up with us this Wednesday morning!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Hi Blondie, me again. It's drizzling outside the window of my little castle. In the distance I can hear the whooping sirens of those charged with protecting us and a man across the street with a paper bag just stumbled, probably stunned by the beauty of our brand new landfill.

Ah, I declare I am awestruck by the beauty of nature's miracles, scurrying hither and yon across my yellowing laminated floor and it appears they have brought friends in the form of roaches and assorted vermin.

I shall now shower in my finest cologne and begin the day. Spring time is truly a joyous rebirth for all of God's creatures.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Hi Blondie, me again. It's drizzling outside the window of my little castle. In the distance I can hear the whooping sirens of those charged with protecting us and a man across the street with a paper bag just stumbled, probably stunned by the beauty of our brand new landfill.

Ah, I declare I am awestruck by the beauty of nature's miracles, scurrying hither and yon across my yellowing laminated floor and it appears they have brought friends in the form of roaches and assorted vermin.

I shall now shower in my finest cologne and begin the day. Spring time is truly a joyous rebirth for all of God's creatures.
    It's nice to know you are surrounded by nature and a unique assortment of animals!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

You have a great day as well Sam!

Thanks , sugar

good answers BTW