PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

All About the $$$ proving his stupidity with more things than just English.

'if you go position by position on the floor the bulls cant beat the knicks' - All about the $$$

Wow. I really hope this guy doesn't gamble more than betpoints. He thinks the Bulls are incapable of beating the Knicks. Has he watched basketball the last 2 years at all?

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    'if you go position by position on the floor the bulls cant beat the knicks' - All about the $$$

Wow. I really hope this guy doesn't gamble more than betpoints. He thinks the Bulls are incapable of beating the Knicks. Has he watched basketball the last 2 years at all?
    OFF THE TOP WITHOUT RESEARCH- he was probably going by the fact that NY has beat the Bulls 3 times this season--who knows-we shall see-gl all and nice comment. Live and kearn.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    OFF THE TOP WITHOUT RESEARCH- he was probably going by the fact that NY has beat the Bulls 3 times this season--who knows-we shall see-gl all and nice comment. Live and kearn.
    Reverse that, Bulls/Knicks series is 3-1 this season. It should be obvious that the Bulls are easily a match for the Knicks anyway. 'Bulls can't beat Knicks' is a ridiculous statement in any context.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Neither team has been complete with the rosters they have now all year.

Should be a fun series...Bulls hopefully/should pull out a victory though...At least a 6 game series.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Its messed up that Rose is hurt, would have liked to see how far this team could go.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Lol @ writing the title properly to prove a point

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

hey jerk off i did say that the bulls unquestionably have one of the best defenses in the nba. didnt i??? i never said they COULDNT beat the knicks in a series if you go position by position it wouldnt happen. its more than just a match up position by position it is a team game. but lets call it the way it is besides rose you have no one worth anything and dont say deng he is too inconsistent for me. rose is better than melo, amare, and chandler in the middle? gimme a break pray the bulls dont play us because if they do its a 5 or 6 game series with the knicks winning.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

talk about stupidity what about this post from pickwinner-- The Bulls would beat the KNicks in 4 or 5.

Simple. Bulls are a much better functioning team. They all contribute and they all know their roles. Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>> Knicks. No debate.
    Last edited by allabout the $$$; 04-23-12 at 06:10 PM.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    hey jerk off i did say that the bulls unquestionably have one of the best defenses in the nba. didnt i??? i never said they COULDNT beat the knicks in a series if you go position by position it wouldnt happen. its more than just a match up position by position it is a team game. but lets call it the way it is besides rose you have no one worth anything and dont say deng he is too inconsistent for me. rose is better than melo, amare, and chandler in the middle? gimme a break pray the bulls dont play us because if they do its a 5 or 6 game series with the knicks winning.
    Guys a certified hamburg. Dont waste your time with this dude AA$$$

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Bold statement. Wow.

Deng is inconsistent on offense...But he is VERY consistent on defense and he will be hounding Carmello...Yes Carmello will score his 25 a game, but he will be working for it.

It'll be a good matchup.

Bulls though.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i know sweep just cant stand his ass

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

bulls will probably win, but I wouldnt count out the knicks. Knicks are very deep team with a lot of scoring power. If bulls win, itll be in 6 or 7