MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    anybody see that prop at Pinny?

wow

1. games played in 1st set .... 6-8 = +1926
    2. games played in 2nd set ... 6-8 = +2000

lines for chumps .....almost impossible any of these two will play a 6-2 set or lower .....unless you like to burn money, aint happening bro.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Agree 100%. There will be no 6-0, 6-1 or 6-2 set tomm. These guys are WAY too good.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Agree 100%. There will be no 6-0, 6-1 or 6-2 set tomm. These guys are WAY too good.

lol

there have been FIVE 6-1's or 6-2's in their last 3 MATCHES

not on clay those matches but certainly possible.

in last 5 matches of Fed/Nadal it has happened FOUR times

and, o/c, even though Nadal owns Fed on clay.... Fed has still managed to blast Nadal twice on clay by going 6-1 and 6-2 in a set... before he pees his pants w/ fear.

Djoker will get ample bp's. I wouldn't scoff at this happening in the 1st or 2nd set

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

lol

there have been FIVE 6-1's or 6-2's in their last 3 MATCHES

not on clay those matches but certainly possible.

in last 5 matches of Fed/Nadal it has happened FOUR times

and, o/c, even though Nadal owns Fed on clay.... Fed has still managed to blast Nadal twice on clay by going 6-1 and 6-2 in a set... before he pees his pants w/ fear.

Djoker will get ample bp's. I wouldn't scoff at this happening in the 1st or 2nd set

Only chance this happens on clay, you gotta have a monster serve like Fed's with easy points ...which none of these two have. These two are gonna have to weasel each other out in a groundstrokes fest.

baskets

totally disagree

Djoker is in Rafa's head. All it takes is Djoker serving... 1-0. Then Rafa broken as tennis players always mentally trip over their vaginas to start a match (ie, Wawrnka played great against Nadal... but he broke himself in the first game due to mental vagina-ness). Djoker holds again..... and Djoker gets more break chances (as he dominates in massive ratio)... and it's 4-0 and it's sealed.

Can easily happen.

I really don't see it from Rafa's side (a 6-2 or less), but Djoker can easily do it to Rafa

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

You're looking at stats not binding to this match at hand.

Nadal owns Monte Carlo...since 2003 , eight straight years, 41 consecutive win matches here even with Djoko playing in this tourney....this is NADAL'S HOUSE.....can Djoker beat Nadal here, of course he's got a chance he's number one....but to say Nadal loses a set 6-2 or less here when he's within his element, you have a better chance putting that money on a 5 team parlay.

baskets

that's bullshit

Djoker changed into a demi-god last year.

what you said is like Fed owns Wimbledon since 2003.... times change. now anybody can knock Fed out at Wimbledon... even Roddick almost did in that Elton John final.

Djoker owns Rafa's anus... the guy hasn't beaten Djoker in over 2 years.... and oddsmakers still throwing down no respect. they did it again and again and again... over and over again ... tourney after tourney last year

o/c Rafa can win, though

anyways, Djoker -200 at +1.5 sets... when he should be something close to that line as a fave.... seems like reasonable value

in last 5 matchups on clay Rafa only beat Djoker once 2-0 sets
    .... and that one time included a TB. and now you've got the demigod version of Djoker in this new era

Rafa looked avg vs Simon and Wawrnka as they both challenged him. If Djoker A1 steak sauce shows up, the +1.5 sets is an easy banker

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

that's bullshit

what you said is like Fed owns Wimbledon since 2003.... times change. now anybody can knock Fed out at Wimbledon... even Roddick almost did in that Elton John final.

Poor comparison....Fed's Wimbledon record is nowhere near the stranglehold Rafa holds in Monte Carlo.

I'm not disputing Djoker will beat Nadal .......I'm disputing what you're saying about Djoker smoking Nadal 6-2 or 6-1....you know that sounds like you've been up for 5 days smoking crack when you say that right?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

How about this Baskets, if Djoker beats Nadal 6-2 or less in any set, you can have all of my points, all 116 points.......no risk/simple freeroll for you.....that's how confident I am that Nadal will not get smoked here.

baskets

u kidding?

Fed won 6 wimbeldon's in a row... and only lost a small number of grass matches over a long period of years. it's definitely comparable.

so a guy hasn't beaten the best player in the world 7 times in a row... and has been owned.. losing 15 of the last 19 sets to Djoker.... and a few of those set losses were token sets... (up big in the match, Rafa grabs a set, then Djoker finishes him off)

and Djoker has beaten him 4 times in their last 3 matches with a scoreline of 6-2 or better .... and you tell me I'm smoking crack.. ha ha. bro, you're not winning this argument

last year they played 2 matches on clay and Djoker basically did what he wanted with Rafa. there was nothing he could do. bp's were 23 for Djok to 9 for Rafa. and Djoker broke Rafa 9 times..... as many breaks as Rafa had chances. and Djoker had an extra 14 bp's.... it's crazy when you think about it

I'm not saying the 6-2 or better will happen.... but Djoker can definitely do it vs. Rafa today. and if Djoker doesn't do it, it won't mean you've won the argument.

I think you're way out of line

baskets

I will definitely take the 112 pts if Djoker throws down a 6-2 or better on Nadal

and if it happens.... I'll parlay those pts with OkC/SAS/NYY -1.5 tomorrow (>+700 odds) .. and give you half the pts back if it wins

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Five Wimbledons in a row , not six ....the years he dominated were from 2003-2007 then he lost to Nadal in 2008.....if Nadal wins tomorrow , that means eight STRAIGHT titles at Monte.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 04-22-12 at 03:46 AM.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Chuck ur money on the over. As safe as it gets.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Just playing over 2.5 sets at $2.20 / +120 & enjoying the match.

There should be a prop for someone shedding tears when it's finished, djoker wins may cry from all the emotion built up throughout the week & perhaps if he loses the fact he had to miss the funeral for poppy to lose the final could get to him.

If Rafa loses another final to Djoker (especially at Monte Carlo) he will have to cry, no?

Seriously though, if I were to pick a side there would be a slight lean towards Rafa in 3, it's his house, dominated here, Monte Carlo one of the slowest clay courts tailored to his game, however if you think you can pick a side here with any real confidence you're kidding yourself.

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Agree on the overs. Cant understand why its +100

Bbr

Djoko + money. Why not lol Nadal hasnt been able to shake djoko of his back for the past 2 years. Losing 7 consecutive finals to him 2 of which were on clay.

Nadal did beat djoko here once in 2009 but back then djoko wasnt in his prime. Thats my thoughts and hence a ply on djoko!

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

I just dont think Doko is at his best right now. As you said earlier, overs is the better play.

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Agree on the overs. Cant understand why its +100
    If you're getting that price it's because it's set at 23.5 not 22.5

My book has 23.5 but local here has 22.5

showtiime
    Update your status

Interesting quotes from Rafa in the lead up.

"you know, when you have lost seven consecutive finals against someone, you say "bah, an eighth would not be the end of the world"

Guess this would suggest he's not afraid of losing to him anymore, going in with low expectations may be a different ploy that may get him over the mental hold Djoko has on him.

& on Spanish TV.

"I will try to play by going to the limit, maybe this match comes early in the short preparation. I have very little to lose."
    Guess this will back up that again with how he's approaching it, if he wins doubt it'll be in straights so going to the limit & the over sound swell put together in that context - but in saying that the whole world is on the over & that's never a good thing, don't really see a better play on this one though, if you're not willing to pull the trigger maybe wait for a live play.

Bbr

^ i wouldnt pound the over indeed. Medium size play is gd.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Djoker with the error. Nadal up a break. So far so good.

baskets

Djoker mentally not there. He might actually lose the set 6-2. Could be tanksville from him in this first set

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I hope so.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I over slept

Back now

No bet

Nadal looks sharp

baskets

Wonder if joker can get a DNP-Grandpappy on the Brain for the match. Guy not even showing up.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Playing awful, if he doesnt break here he"s done.

showtiime
    Update your status

Missed the funeral to lose to Rafa in the final, this could be a turning point in the rivalry.
    World gets buried on the over, trying to get a live play to recoup the loss but really hard to get a read with the way it's going so will have to chalk this one up as a loss.

baskets

guy didn't show up.

modern athletes are so weak mentally. they expect you to sympathize for them as they mope around like crying little babies. the era of real men playing sports is gone.

lol, it's like on one side you've got these colossal giants (6'6", 290 lbs of pure muscle) bolstered by modern science and training techniques, yet mentally they are as soft as toilet paper due to present-day culture

baskets

and then Djoker breaks for 4-1 ... ha ha. well, if I can't win a bet on this match... I wouldn't have mind those dice betpoints .. but that even that gets toileted

jjgold

Its more Nadal playing excellent

it aint easy playing him as you have to play fukkin perfect to beat him

He keeps coming at you

Joker today just does not have it

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its more Nadal playing excellent

it aint easy playing him as you have to play fukkin perfect to beat him

He keeps coming at you

Joker today just does not have it

lol, u even watch the match, jj?

guy didn't even show up

dice, let's hit that parlay

jjgold

Nadal hit every fukkin shot man

2 Jokers could not of beat him

Watch all the matches during Joker's streak vs Nadal he played out of this fukkin world in every match and still most were pretty close

I would of not bet Nadal today because of streak but I think now things could be a little different in 2012

baskets

ok, this is "drive traffic jj" posting now

doesn't even really dignify a response

jjgold

Nadal was favored in this match

So technically zero surprise here

First 123 Last